Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New girl/girl: Soleil & Marianne (Tier 2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New girl/girl: Soleil & Marianne (Tier 2)

Best friends, playing around: Soleil & Marianne
    Attached Files

How sweet the friends play

Comment

I have a feeling in my bones that this is a Tier 2 (like Verity and Sue) that will be hotter than half of the Tier 3's!

Comment

Oh my god I had to watch the videos because they're in French and I speak French, and we just had to make sure, well, you know how it is, and so I had to sit there watching these videos. The room was very warm. I was at HHQ Millie's computer, and she kept walking by and the room got warmer and warmer as the video progressed. I was down to my tank top by the end. I shouldn't say anymore til they come out !!

Comment

The feeling in my bones has become a feeling in my tissues.....

Comment

Is that a Bill Bryson book in the background on the top shelf? Which one? Did either of you read it? Let's deal with the really important stuff here.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter552
              The feeling in my bones has become a feeling in my tissues.....
              Tissue!? I hardly know you!

Comment

Originally posted by BigSpud
                Is that a Bill Bryson book in the background on the top shelf? Which one? Did either of you read it? Let's deal with the really important stuff here.
                And I thought I was the only one who looked at the shit in the background ... often I think to myself, "Why are you looking at the shit in the background? Look! ... there's a naked Amateur Australian Girl!"

Needless to say, I have a little too much free time on my hands ...

Comment

We shot this scene in Millie's bedroom, cos these two girls were backpackers staying in a house with like, 16 other people. Thanks to Millie for that. Seems her and I are both Bryson fans, tho I must say, I bought two of his older books last week, and they are particulaly poorly written and quite prejudiced.

a

Comment

Which books do you speak of, Abby? I'm not familiar with his older work, but enjoy his more recent offerings greatly.

Comment

"travels in small town america" or some such, is the one I am reading now.

a

Comment

Looks like Pride and Predjudice on the other shelf too, now their would be the ultimate g/b shoot. Need to get the right Mr Darcy though

Comment

I'm sensing a future video shoot involving naked girls reading aloud ... what's the line, a great actor could read from the phone book and make it interesting? Well, a naked girl with an Australian accent might make for an interesting video shoot ...? Perhaps we should start a new thread: "What book do you want so-and-so to read for her next video shoot?"

To paraphrase Forrest Gump: I'm kinda tired ... think I'll stop posting now.

Comment

Originally posted by matchless
                            I'm sensing a future video shoot involving naked girls reading aloud ... what's the line, a great actor could read from the phone book and make it interesting? Well, a naked girl with an Australian accent might make for an interesting video shoot ...? Perhaps we should start a new thread: "What book do you want so-and-so to read for her next video shoot?"
                            Great idea! How about an extension of the idea... Have 3 nude models do the reading of a scene in a book or play.
                            How about a girl standing up reading a book, while another girl is stripping her naked.
                            Do you suppose a naked girl could read the news for 10 minutes while she's fingering herself?
                            Do you suppose a naked girl could read the news for 10 minutes while another girl is performing cunnilingus on her?

Let's find out!

Comment

Originally posted by arsby
                              Great idea! How about an extension of the idea... Have 3 nude models do the reading of a scene in a book or play.
                              As a former theatre major and still active subscriber for some theatre companies here in Milwaukee, I think this could be very interesting. And I think it would also be a great enticement for Violet_Y to do another shoot.

How about a girl standing up reading a book, while another girl is stripping her naked.
                              I would definitely enjoy watching this, but only if the girl is reciting from memory or reading a wee paperback ...

Do you suppose a naked girl could read the news for 10 minutes while she's fingering herself?
                              Do you suppose a naked girl could read the news for 10 minutes while another girl is performing cunnilingus on her?
                              This sounds too much like "Naked News" which I have never watched but have heard about. Frankly, the news is so depressing these days, I think it might be best to stick with models reading from great literature instead. Or maybe Verity could read to us from a user manual for a new piece of equipment -- there are enough techno-geeks here that something like that might be a huge turn-on ... Or Valerie going through the office mail, Millie or Susie doing the accounting ... ? ... endless possibilities for mundane tasks being much more interesting when done by a naked Aussie chick!
                              Let's find out!
                              We might have to start two threads; "what seemingly boring task do you want so-and-so to do/what book ...?" and "who do want to read/perform this-or-that task/book/play?" But don't forget to take into consideration copyright laws. Reading or performing a scene from something that is not in the public domain could get Abby into a legal headache or two?

Comment

As a former theatre major and still active subscriber for some theatre companies here in Milwaukee, I think this could be very interesting.
                                ohmigod i'm from the Milwaukee area originally! (though I plead the 5th !!) I miss it a bit, too...

Or maybe Verity could read to us from a user manual for a new piece of equipment -- there are enough techno-geeks here that something like that might be a huge turn-on ... Or Valerie going through the office mail, Millie or Susie doing the accounting ... ? ... endless possibilities for mundane tasks being much more interesting when done by a naked Aussie chick!
                                Sounds like great fun...I've actually performed some of these with phone calls, both giving and receiving with my partner. Always a hoot, especially when the call involves lots of questions, like making a reservation or doing a telephone survey. I wanna do one for the site!!! <nudge nudge, Abby> (Even though I'm not really an Aussie chick hope it doesn't disqualify me)

Comment

Originally posted by valerie
                                  ohmigod i'm from the Milwaukee area originally! (though I plead the 5th !!) I miss it a bit, too...
                                  I thought you were Canadian? Are we talking about -- sorry, I meant aboot -- the same Milwaukee. The home of Laverne and Shirley, Miller Beer and at one time, three other major breweries? Huh!? ... I myself have left Milwaukee to live somewhere else three times and each time, I returned so I guess you could say I know how you feel ...

(Even though I'm not really an Aussie chick hope it doesn't disqualify me)
                                  As an employee and model on abbywinters.com you are granted an exemption.

Now, I must say, I feel bad that we are talking about all this stuff and completely ignoring Soleil & Marianne's T2 Perhaps one of the BM's (what an interesting acronym ...) could move all the appropriate posts to a new thread and leave this thread for what really matters: the girls!

Comment

Sorry to continue posting incorrectly...
                                    I thought you were Canadian? Are we talking about -- sorry, I meant aboot -- the same Milwaukee.
                                    I really am not from Canada! I've hung out there, so thought it was cute when I was listed as such. I was born and raised, for the most part, right in Milwaukee, WI, USA. So we were once neighbors :]

As an employee and model on abbywinters.com you are granted an exemption.
                                    Swwwweet!

Comment

Howdy. taken me a while to get around to responding, but...

Yes, that is a Bill bryson novel - a combined one in fact, with "notes from a Small Island' , as well as a collection of peices he wrote about returning to America, entitled 'Notes from a Big Country'. The latter is particularly good.

And the other one is the collected works of Jane Austin, which, to be honest, I'm still getting through.

Any further questions about my fascinating book collection are welcome ;p

Love Millie

Comment

I really am not from Canada! I've hung out there, so thought it was cute when I was listed as such. I was born and raised, for the most part, right in Milwaukee, WI, USA. So we were once neighbors :]
                                        Yikes! All the hairs on the back o' my neck just stood up on end.

Soooooooo ... getting the thread back on track ... I would say that braids are not really my favourite style choice but that would be silly and nit picky. I feel like we've already gotten a preview of the G/G set from each femmes guest appearance in the solo vids. And though I don't speak much French, I enjoy the French films that make it to the US and the idea of a foreign language AW G/G shoot.

j'taime ... if you ask me, it sounds like the best way to express love for another

Comment

Question for Verity (or Casgrain, or anyone else from Canada Française):

Is is permissable to talk about Soleil & Marianne's sexy French accent, or should we be saying Québecoise accent?

I'm sensing a future video shoot involving naked girls reading aloud ...
                                          A long-held fantasy of mine is a naked girl reading a D.M. Thomas book, such as 'The White Hotel' in a totally deadpan voice - the combination of nudity, eroticism and insoucience (sp)!

Comment

Is is permissable to talk about Soleil & Marianne's sexy French accent, or should we be saying Québecoise accent?
                                            Hey, that's a good point. I forget how widespread French Colonization went back in the day. So maybe I should pay more attention to what the models are saying in the videos, but in this case, I haven't even taken the time to watch all of them yet. It's not easy, you know, juggling so many girls

Comment

It's not easy, you know, juggling so many girls
                                              You should be so lucky...

Comment

You should be so lucky...
                                                Yeah, I meant in the way of viewing photo sets. The only time I ever dated two women at the same time, I ended up breaking up with the wrong one ...

Comment

The pics are out!

What a fabulous picture set from two fabulous girls. They obviously know each other's body very well and they have absolutely no inhibitions! One can only wonder what we might have seen if the batteries on the camera had lasted.

Bring on the video!

Comment

Speaking of video, when are we going to see it? There was a trend for a while that a g/g set came out and the video came out the next week. Any hints on how long we have to wait for this one?

Comment

Great photo set. These girls are adorable together, with lots of shared looks and little smiles between them that's very nice. Their video should be very hot! I think I am even learning to like braided hair.

Comment

Same here its a good set. In this set it nearly end up as a t3 because of the close call of the mouth by both models. I wonder it will be a t3 if the batteries did not get flat. As for the video maybe the videos will be live in two weeks time starting now.

From
                                                        GCG71

Comment

Originally posted by jamitch3
                                                          Speaking of video, when are we going to see it? There was a trend for a while that a g/g set came out and the video came out the next week. Any hints on how long we have to wait for this one?
                                                          Oh, weird. Yes, that's what I aim to do always. Beatrice and I will sort this out on Monday, sprry for the confusion.

a

Comment

I absolutely love these two girls together, what a shame about the batteries because it was an extremely hot shoot, the videos should be excellent.

Abby if Soleil and Marianne are still in Victoria can you please get them back for another shoot together, I love braided hair and it seemed like they were almost at the T3 stage

Dave

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X