Valerie looking spunky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by valerie
    Yes, the pic-n-hug deal is still going at AWHQ for visiting models. There's actually many more pictures like this, but because the models aren't up on the site yet the pics are languishing on some storage server somewhere for now.
    Val, one of your roles at Abbywinters seems to be photo diarist but are you the regular diarist as well? If so do you know where all the skeletons at AW are hidden and if you do will they follow you to the grave?
    And Val, you're
    awesome
    amazing
    Absolutely Fabulous
    adorable.

Comment

Originally posted by walrusman
      What is that wonderful tree called? I'm pretty sure we don't have them in my hemisphere.

some kind of eucalypt, I think. Maybe a stringybark? But as I have said elsewhere, my botany is pretty shaky... I prefer to just look, rather than classify!

Comment

I had the feeling this thread needs a cleanup.

I have moved all the posts about depression and medication to a new thread.

I hope the resulting threads are still readable.

Lxm

Comment

And a Happy Monday to you, Valerie, from "Just outside of Winnipeg Manitoba" where the humidity is 36C and we want rain, dammit! Hope you're doing well and that your forthcoming trip is a holiday, not leaving us Valerieless. Nothing really new, life is good and you're the best. OK_ I know you like examples- you're gorgeous, multi-talented and patient- you haven't told me off once!! HE HE.

Comment

Val is inimitable and way cool.

Comment

Thaks for the move, Luxman overdale, what a wonderful excuse to be reading the boards this morning! Good going mate, you've perked up Val! Not that I was unperky, but now I'm doubly perked.

Yes, examples. From the details I can then draw my own conclusions...one of the great joys i think? And artlover i know i may be a bit too skinny for you sometimes, but you're still a good guy A champion i might say. Thanks guys! Maybe Christiana will take a pic of me soon to post here? I think one has been merited...

Comment

Originally posted by valerie
                Maybe Christiana will take a pic of me soon to post here? I think one has been merited...
                Oh, please, please, pretty please, with sugar on top??

Comment

Ok, merely in efforts to stay on topic (I assure you, no other cause cough) here are two pics taken just now by Christiana and by Kai. The first one is actually upside down as I'm leaning over a couch arm.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Good heavens, you're cute. Thanks for brightening my morning!

Comment

oh val, I still totally love your smile! spunky indeed! lovely, and dare I say it, fiery! MWAH!!-gc

Comment

*wipes sweat off brow* Yeah, that's back on topic, all right.

Comment

No kidding, you look great Val! Now go take some pictures of all the other staffers and update everyone's thread

Christiana and Diana's " ... looking spunky" threads have been dormant for over a month! Not only is it great to have these candid photos of the staff, but it helps make up for the hiatus of the backstage photo sets

Comment

Holy moly, what a waker-upper you are Val! MWAH-squared!

Comment

It just goes to show that that double black coffee was wasted, wasted I tell you, now I have seen the sun rise on Valerie. Wow.

Comment

Love those pits, Valerie!!! I've had a few girlfriends who didn't shave, or didn't shave often, and it's just so sexy. Thanks!

Comment

Val

Unbelievably sexy woman.

Comment

Originally posted by matchless
                                    Christiana and Diana's " ... looking spunky" threads have been dormant for over a month!
                                    Christiana's a tough one to catch, it seems. But Val, I'm delighted that you took a moment to pose for these...thank you SO much! You're completely adorable

Comment

Oh
                                      Oh Yes
                                      Oh Yes Oh Yes!
                                      Two different but equally wonderful smiles, and just a hint of further joys to come.
                                      I'm pleased that you have come out of the cupboard.
                                      Looking forward to more.......

Comment

The left one is cuuute, possibly 'cos your hair is up... looks different but certainly not bad
                                        (was at first wondering if you were jumping in the air or something till about read about the couch, silly me)

So you're distracting your fellow staffers by flashing all over the place again huh? Never had any complaints about that ?

Comment

*wolf whistles*

Comment

Hi!!!! (heh, hi Alexis, saucy laudy you!)

This is a prelude to the weekend, I suppose.
                                            Overdale how charming you are! Double points for that one.
                                            jseas yes, the pits eh? Susie's are grown out too, I saw them yesterday but mine i think are a bit longer. I was a that party Saturday and loved flashing the hair heh.
                                            daimm9 what cupboard? It's my playhouse!

And walrusman, arty (can i call you that), and all others, big kisses, gross bisous! merci

Comment

Val, you can call me anything except late for dinner.

Comment

Wow beautiful photos Val! you're so gorgeous! Can we do another T3 now??? LOL

Comment

Heh, sure, just stop on by this weekend... I'll have some chocolates and champagne this time

Comment

gORGEOUS SHOT OF A SEXY WOMEN WITH A CAPITOL "w". Keep hitting the caps lock key. You know I grew up in So.Calif and we had eu.....tis (However it is spelled) given to the US by Ausstralia just after WWII. In point of fact, Their is an Assuie day in LA every year. The featured guest in the past has been Steve Irwin of Australia Zoo. In fact if I am not mistaken, when the kooala habitat was built in San Diego Zoo, they Gave them some more tress.(still can not spell it's name). They have survived very sell there over the years when delopers are not cutting them down for homes.

Comment

Eucalyptus

Comment

Originally posted by Vid Dude
                                                        Eucalyptus
                                                        Thanks

Comment

That was touching, like, straight out of a movie or something.

Comment

yes, indeed, the rare and wonderful Monthy Python and The Great Big Odd Tree! the lines go like this:

John Cleese: (strips some bark from a large and odd-looking tree, and turns to Eric Idle) Eucalyptus?

Eric Idle (takes bark and prepares to take a bite from it): Thanks! (chews energetically and with evident enjoyment).

The End. (roll credits).

Comment

Originally posted by greycat
                                                              yes, indeed, the rare and wonderful Monthy Python and The Great Big Odd Tree! the lines go like this:

John Cleese: (strips some bark from a large and odd-looking tree, and turns to Eric Idle) Eucalyptus?

Eric Idle (takes bark and prepares to take a bite from it): Thanks! (chews energetically and with evident enjoyment).

The End. (roll credits).

*giggles* I've never seen that, but I love it already!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X