Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Valerie looking spunky

AW Model Enjoys her stay here shelly_b's Avatar
    Me, a flirt, never! hehe!! Special pics, sounds like fun!!

Posting Champion
    G/G ... G/G ... G/G

Oops, did i say that ??

we'll just be comparing fingernail colours, don't worry

Hi Val!!! xoxox 1001 kisses for you... did you know you were in my dreams the other night it was just as much fun as our shoot together LOL I woke up feeling very pleased with myself LOL

Permanent Resident
    1001 guys reading this just got an er........n

Quote Originally Posted by waltercp3 View Post
    1001 guys reading this just got an er........n
    just got a what? that word is blurred out, can you type it again?

Emma, emma, emma. What are we going to do with you now? When are we going to catch up again, anyway? What would the boys (Mr Val and Mr E2B) think of a live demo? Or is the cricket more riveting? Just fleeting thoughts... Hope to catch you again another night, too!

Permanent Resident
    Not for you

Look at my new friend, Maya!

Name:  maya_val.jpg
Views: 4211
Size:  84.5 KB

Posting Champion
    Well Val, you sure have a lot of friends.

val, we are just too hot to trot!! i had so much fun with you today (as always), we def have to have a full on session of viewing time soon.. xo

Permanent Resident
    Love your wonderful body and beautiful peach. As you let the hair grow, in consider a beard trimmer to meet waxed and hirsute in the middle. You look SO nice with hair. Improves the fragerance and fun! Have been told that my habbit to munch the hair with my lips is very sensual.

Aw thanks, ham! Maya are you still in town? Casgrain it's a HUGE perk of working for Abby! (Plus, they're all beautiful!)

Posting Champion
    Hey Val,

Happy hols. Just noticed the backstage pic of you and Jade in the Coming Attractions section and you look so lovely side by side.

Hope you get to meet more spunky friends with just that little something extra cool like Maya in the coming year.

Do you miss having a chilly/snowy Christmas? (I presume it isn't too warm up there in Norf of the US at this time of the year)

AW Model Posting tornado lorena's Avatar
    hmmmmm it doesnt feel at all like christmas. i wish i could be at home at my grandmas with my million relatives watching figure skating, and filling up before dinner on olives. mmm olives. i even miss being cold on christmas. this summer weather feels like the fourth of july if anything. hmm, watcha say val, feel like decking the halls and roasting birds, or setting off bottle rockets and fire crackers and eating watermelon?? mm watermelon. im still hungry after all that dinner.

Olives? I never got olives on Christmas! I hear you about the cold weather though. Christmas is about being greatful for being warm when it's fucking cold outside. Did you ever have a white Christmas in Cali?

nope! it was as sunny as summer where i grew up! but it was freezing most years! at night anyways! the mornings werent bad at all, i even remember a few warm christmas morns. and olives! mmm mmm mmmmmmmm! i think it was like family tradition! at every get together there was always the chips and dips and crackers and spreads, and bread and cheese, devilled eggs--ew when i was younger i used to eat at least 4 whole eggs when i got a hold of them!---and then salami rolled up with cream cheese--really tacky 70's appetizers. but the olives were my fav! my cousins and i used to put them on our fingers and chase each other all over grandmas big house! we got yelled at every year for the great olive chase!

Posting Champion
    North Carolina, 650mi NNW from old FL home...
    This is surely out of place but...

I love this site, these people! I'm just a lurker but thanks to you all! I mean it!

You are "keeping it real" to use someone's vernacular, not sure whose...!

Everybody take care, be healthy and happy!

Rob

Posting Champion
    North Carolina, 650mi NNW from old FL home...
    Bless those Aussies!!!

(Exsqueeze me!!)

Plenty To Say
    Hi Val. Love your office shoot with Mathilda. We've all been waiting for you to do a new shoot. Hope we're not going to have to wait this long again.
    J/J

Valerie. You're on the way to becoming one of my favourites, if not favourite.

Posting Champion
    Val i get what you said about the reserved attitudes on the boards, and i know that i'm like that
    if there were two new threads 1/when did you first have sex and 2/ what comics did you collect as a child ,
    i would go to # 2 and i don't know why perhaps i'm a bit

In the meantime i think more val shoots are needed and another G/G wouldn't go amiss.

Posting Champion
    Hi, Valerie...love your videos. Enjoyed your brand new one and the interesting things you had to say. Just wondering...you said you had lots and lots of sex in uni. Was this with just one person, like your uni boyfriend? Just wondering how so much sex happened there? If I'm too nosy, please forgive me and tell me to shut up (ha!). By the way, I just got back 3 days ago from a little trip over to Australia and I seemed to get the distinct impression that just about everybody, male and female, has moved in with their boyfriend/girlfriend by age 18 to 20, or at least is having sex and if you haven't had sex by then you're very abnormal. This is by Aussie standards. Thank god I didn't grow up there, because I never had sex until I was 25 and have still never moved in with anybody. I wouldn't have wanted to be considered abnormal.

No more power
    Don't worry. There are people like you here too. Me, for example. We outcasts from society can stick together.

Posting Champion
    Aw, thanks for making me feel better, Vid Dude.

Quote Originally Posted by meee223 View Post
    By the way, I just got back 3 days ago from a little trip over to Australia and I seemed to get the distinct impression that just about everybody, male and female, has moved in with their boyfriend/girlfriend by age 18 to 20, or at least is having sex and if you haven't had sex by then you're very abnormal. This is by Aussie standards.
    this is like me, i moved out with my bf at 18, and were renting our own house with pets! but all of my friends having sex or not, havent moved out and are living at home still! they all think im silly for moving out so early and leaving behind moms cooking! oh! and lets not forget, i only had to pay 50$ a week at home. (parents that dont charge their kids rent after age 18 spin me out--kids like that get babied too easily!)

as for losing virgintiy at age 25, i wouldnt have had sex again if i hadnt met my "soul mate" --i never want to have sex with anyone else ever! sex didnt appeal to me until i met him, neither did marriage or kids or moving out from mom's--so you are not weird silly!just gotta find a good lady--i met my boy by accident really--on a bus--im not normal at all!!!

hi val! (soccer ball! heart!)

Still Exploring
    Hi Valerie,

You are absolutely beautiful. I especially love your total natural unshaven look. I just cannot understand why girls shave and am so glad that you do not. Great attitude.

I love you videos.Is there any chance we could get some videos of you showing long lingering close-ups of your body hair. That would be fantastic. Anyway, keep up the good work.

Regards, Ron

Permanent Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by laktor View Post
    Aw, thanks for making me feel better, Vid Dude.
    Yea, laktor, I'm with you. I didn't "technically" lose my virginity until my first year in college, and I still don't do intercourse except with truly special people. For me, it kind of keeps them and "it" special in my heart.

Katy and me! (are my hips big these days or what... no no, it's that my waist is small...right??)
    Attached Images Attached Images   

AW Model AW chatterbox
    We are so hot Val!

and you definitely dont have big hips..you are so lucky to have such gorgeous curves
    Last edited by katy; 16th February 2007 at 12:05 PM.

Posting Champion
    Val, I love your glasses! (...and the flip-flops are pretty hot, too )

Aw shucks, Kara! And Katy, damnit, you're right we are! woooo!

Permanent Resident
    Yes, Val, those glasses do suit you. And two lovier ladies I have never seen.

Posting Champion
    Val and Katy may be wearing opposite colours (white and black) but both are exuding the same high level of spunkiness.

Yeah nice glasses Val. Big hips, nah its just a nice curvy feminine figure. Love your curves, cos I do (yours I mean, I don't have man boobs ).

curvy hips are sweet! and vals are even sweeter! and yes of course your waist is small gorgeous!

Wields limited power
    Quote Originally Posted by valerie View Post
    Katy and me! (are my hips big these days or what... no no, it's that my waist is small...right??)
    Your waist IS small, smaller than I remembered it... I suppose that's a good thing? Either way you still look might fine Val! Your legs appear to be too short for those loooong jeans though

And yeah the glasses look nice too, but as I recall you are wearing those temporary until eye-surgery, right?
    (isn't that like soonish?)

Hey thanks, team Yeah, just a bit extra-curvy there right before my period. You know how it is! (Sometimes I gain two bra-sizes over one month!)

Quote Originally Posted by fransAW View Post
    Your waist IS small, smaller than I remembered it... I suppose that's a good thing? Either way you still look might fine Val! Your legs appear to be too short for those loooong jeans though
    The jeans are brand new Calvin Klein things that were on sale. I normally don't go for pricey pants, or even shopping in general, but Australian pants are not made for bums like mine, and all my pants have holes in them and I saw the cK store... and they fit!

Quote Originally Posted by fransAW View Post
    And yeah the glasses look nice too, but as I recall you are wearing those temporary until eye-surgery, right?
    (isn't that like soonish?)
    Good memory! It gets done on the 1st of March! woooo!

i swear pants never fit my butt either, you are not alone sweetie! i have a big butt, and shorter legs, so its a blessing to find a pair that come close to fitting! then theres my long torso, that requires a size up in all my tops so i can get the length right i usually take them in then

i think those jeans are looking hott! everything on val looks hot though!

Posting Champion
    Nothing in the thread for a while, can't believe you stopped being spunky! Is your new job taking up all of your time?

So how did the surgery go??? Are you thrilled not to be wearing glasses? Seems like a lot of the other girls on the forums are dying to wear them, so why not give away your old (now unneccessary) specs?

Posting Champion
    Well my bags are packed, I'm ready to go ...
    Hey Val ... it's been a while since you posted anything. I'll just assume your super busy with the new position (on AW's staff, not sexual position ... )

Anyway, I just thought I'd let you know that you are missing a freakishly cold Easter here in Mil-town I'm going on vacation somewhere a lot warmer and to be quite honest, I think I'm going to miss this weather. But I'll be back in two weeks or so ... and for all I know, it may be even colder. We've had snowfall in May, haven't we? Well, I just did a quick Google search and according to answers.com the latest snowfall was May 31, so there's always hope

Hope all is well with you and yours

Val and Zoe, photo credits to Jo.
    Attached Images Attached Images