Valerie looking spunky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Val,

You certainly know how to model clothes. You look as spunky as ever.

Tank

Comment

Hey Val, very audacious those undies but also very nice. So is the striped top, fits very nicely, makes you look soooooooooo good.

It looks very good on Fallon also.

Comment

ooh, a double look at the Valbits... always good in my book.

Comment

Originally posted by Valerie :
          (check out my hot undies!)
          Oh, my goodness Valerie.... It's not just the undies that are hot... what about that gorgeous bum ???

Comment

hey thanks everyone! Y'all make it worth it to post pics. Today, I'm returning to my Polish roots. What do you think?
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by valerie
              hey thanks everyone! Y'all make it worth it to post pics. Today, I'm returning to my Polish roots. What do you think?
              It's not fair you tempting us like this.....

Comment

Hey! Aren't you the lady that served me the Polish Sausage at the Brewer's game?

*Sigh* If only I could still cut the mustard...

- L

Comment

Hehe...very cute! Love the braids!
                  Last edited by KaraZorEl; 1 September 2006, 07:30 AM.

Comment

That's a great picture, Val! Did you ever volunteer at the Holiday Folk Fair here in Milwaukee or Polish Fest? Every year, Jimmy Sturr plays at Polish Fest and every year I say I'm going to go but never do. Oh well ... there's always next year

Comment

Pretty nice. Can you sing and dance also.

Comment

As if it had to be proved, Val - you look wonderful in everything you put on (or off). You could easily pass as a waitress at the Munich Hofbräuhaus, that's for sure.

doinel

Comment

Polish girls are way cool...

Comment

Er... Can I tie your waistcoat for you next time ?

Comment

OOOOOOoh thanks! Hahaha, that was the first time I'd ever put on an outfit like that, actually, but I didn't feel at all silly in it, it was cool! Though at AWHQ more than one person asked me about the "swedish milk maid outfit" which i took as a compliment.

Yay so thanks! No Polish Festival stuff, no Polish singing though that morning I was dancing around the house to some vivaldi stuff feeling decidedly heritaged. dacooper, well see

Wasn't Marilyn Monroe Polish? Is that right>

Comment

Her name was Norma Jean and I forgot the last name. She wanted sooooo hard to be loved. Sad story really.

Listen to the Elton John song. It is a tribute to her years later of course.

I think you look cute in that outfit. Almost Australian. lol

Comment

Her last name was Mortensen (or was it Mortenson? IMDb has two entries with two different spellings. That's the internet for you. Her Mom later used the name Baker, which stuck until MM) ... that doesn't sound very Polish to me but there are two sides to every person's genetics.

Here's a link to her IMDb bio, for what it's worth Now back to conversations about the lovely Valerie

Comment

Sweet lovely gorgeous Val

I was so excitied to log on and see all these pics of my fave AW girl. Man, you even look sexy in overalls!!!! xxxxx

Comment

Jade!!! <runs up and jumps to tackle> thump!! How've you been girl?! It was lovely to spy you in the office those weeks ago...you still out in the fresh air of the countryside?

Comment

Valerie!!! You're amazing in this week's newsletter! Great striptease there...well done! And gee, that t-shirt looks familiar

Comment

Yes indeed a nifty strip, Val, and very funny. You're always in for a joke, aren't you? Whose idea was it? Must have taken some time to shoot and edit.

doinel

Comment

Looking very spunky on a certain newsletter indeed Don't think Diana was complaining much either, heh. Hopefully you weren't to cold doing the shoot, liked to see having fun and smiling/gigling

You were right about 'has the greatest bum ever' btw. Excellent taste you got

-Frans

Comment

Hey! Kara I thought I'd find a good way to make use the that wonderful blue shirt! (Mr Val warns me at every chance to take only the best care of it.) Doinel, Diana and I wanted to do something totally wacky, and I suggested this, and she jumped on it. Yeah, Frans, she didn't seem to mind, did she? (between takes she held firmly onto both breasts)

Actually, this was filmed, editted and released in under 3 hours. Vid Dude is amazing. It wasn't cold where we were, and I was laughing the ENTIRE time, which was great. Actually, we have a rather innocent accountant who refused to leave his post during this shooting due to accountant-y things with pressing deadlines. (I know this was quite true.) He was less than 10 meters to the right of where D and I were standing. I think he was too embarrassed to even consider looking!

And Anne is SOOOO hot. I remember being at a party with her, I brought Mr Val, and he spoke to this person, spoke to that person, then noticed Anne. Poor girl, she didn't get to talk to anyone else the whole night. Mr Val has good taste and rather pinned her down, even going so far as to offer the three of us to go to the beach one day in our car! ("But Val, she doesn't have any way to get around unless we take her!") This has yet to happen.

Comment

valerie the new office wall needs a coat of paint,get the overal and the tin of purple gloss back out.

Comment

Wow, Val looks so adorable with her hair in braids... give or take a few clothes... *sigh*

Comment

Valérie, bravo ! Vous faites partie des filles qui ne se rasent pas sous les bras. J'ai envie de monter une association de ceux qui aiment les femmes non épilées, c'est tellement plus sexy ! Si j'arrivais à convaincre mon amie, pour commencer…

Ne parlons même pas de celles qui se rasent le pubis. Ce qui est triste, surtout, est que cela devienne la règle. C'est quelque chose qui me désespère ! Vraiment !

Si vous voulez faire un tour sur mon blog… J'espère y parler de vous bientôt.

Comment

Heya Emma! <big kiss> thanks! I've actually chopped my hair recently... maybe Christiana will get a pic today?

Fuly, salut! Moi aussi j'aime voir de poils sou le bras sur des filles. Susie a commence a le faire, et c'est encore plus sexy qu'avant. tres cool! beaucoup de femmes en france se rasent partout?

Comment

Hey, Val. Heard from Daddy? Hope OK now. I am getting a Hernia closed Monday. My B'day present to myself. I hate to be put out. Guess fraid not coming out

Comment

Fuly, salut! Moi aussi j'aime voir de poils sou le bras sur des filles. Susie a commence a le faire, et c'est encore plus sexy qu'avant. tres cool! beaucoup de femmes en france se rasent partout?
                                                          Oui, de plus en plus, malheureusement*! De plus en plus de femmes et de plus en plus partout ! Encore sous les bras, bon, je peux comprendre, même si je préfère l'inverse, mais le pubis, pour moi c'est une calamité*! Et même de très jeunes filles*!

Je ne crois pas que la féminité ait besoin de ça, bien au contraire. Le poil a une vertu érotique très intense, et il "marque" les endroits précieux…

Comment

Ceci est absolument mon point de vue, cher ami.

C'est triste ce qui se passe là bas.

Lxm

Comment

Fuly, je suis completement en accord avec vous. J'habite en Grande Bretagne est c'est la meme chose. Mais on peut esperer que les 'fashions' sont temporaire et que ca va changer de nouveau. Ca commence avec des sites comme Abbywinters ou on peut voir que les femmes 'au naturel' sont aussi feminines et belles que les autres.

Valerie looking very lovely in that Polish costume. I was not aware of its powers of sexyness until I saw the photo above and also at a German football match at the weekend, there was a crowd shot of a pretty blonde girl wearing similar (probably Bavarian since it was Munich) garb. Wawaweeeewa!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X