No announcement yet.

Valerie looking spunky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Il y a bien quelques femmes célèbres qui ont essayé d'inverser la tendance, mais je n'ai pas l'impression que ça marche. Pour moi, c'est vraiment un phénomène inquiétant. Ce n'est pas seulement que cela m'attriste, personnellement, mais je crois aussi que cela va dans le sens de ce besoin de "transparence" qui envahit tout, et quii absolument catastrophique. Tout, tout de suite. Pas de détour, pas de médiation. Cela va pour moi avec la disparition de la culture. Et de la Sexualité. Je sais, c'est paradoxal, mais je trouve qu'il y a de moins en moins de sexualité, et de plus en plus de fonctionnalité*: on a "besoin" de ça, on le prend.

Le poil pubien est beau parce qu'il cache et montre à la fois. Et tout l'érotisme réside dans ce double mouvement. Et puis, cela dit déjà tellement sur une femme !

Comment

Missing valerie a lot,i've been watching her G/G with emma (another girl i've recently really taken to)and some of the video newsletters,and i,m just realising how beautiful she is and hope she comes back soon.

Comment

Hiya, CB. We're on parallel paths, you and I - those two are my very favourites, too...and their GG is awesome....

Comment

Originally posted by dacooper View Post
          Hiya, CB. We're on parallel paths, you and I - those two are my very favourites, too...and their GG is awesome....
          agreed

Comment

Hello Valerie, just wanted to say big thanks for looking so hot. First video on this website was you and EmmaR and was blown away. Absolutely love the natural look and hope to see more of you hun.

Anyways, love ya hun

Dannyxx

Comment

Welcome back VALERIE

I hope you had a nice trip.

Comment

woah. Lots of comments here! Thanks everyone! And for those not reading the french, Fuly and Lux were discussing the pros of body hair, specifically how they 'mark' the special spots and how they have erotic pheremonal properities. Sweet!

Thanks for all the kind words...Christiana has left me a huge pile of emails, but I thought I'd stop in and say hi! Plus, I'd like to thank FinalBlink (that's you, Danny!) for popping in here and appreciating my shoot with Emma!

Alright, you might not hear from me for a few days, though, just a warning

Val

Comment

Go to work, hun!!!!!!!!! Ya ain't got time to play

Welcome back, Hope time with dad was great, I know he enjoyed it.
                  Hope you left him heathy and happy.

Comment

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Val's back!!!! *dancing*

Hope the trip was great! Can't wait to hear all about it, lucky thing! *kisses*

Oooh, and thanks to those above for the lovely comments about our shoots

Comment

Oh, hey...welcome back, sweetheart....hope you had a fantastic time ; we all missed you like crazy !

Comment

I just came off ism (i'm not a member i just look at the daily freebee) and on the top of the main page there was this lovely picture of val laying next to the logo holding a camara.

Comment

Ok ok, here's a picture of me. I wasn't very prepared, and the lovely Portia is the photographer (thanks! ) Also, yeah, still doing those 12-14 hour days. Mr Val is pretty lonely of late

[ATTACH]4529[/ATTACH]

Alex is a pretty nice substitue for me, so I'm ok, though (Ignore my post-lunch gut! yikes! )

Comment

fragile-exotic,middle-class;
                            where the wolves dream;
                            the wind unfoldes her sapphire hair;
                            in down-lands uptilted;
                            a new deep repatriated;

Comment

Originally posted by valerie View Post
                              (Ignore my post-lunch gut! yikes! )
                              Seems Alex doesn't mind it much About those 14 hour days, maybe you need your own assistent (or accept that some thing take more time). Now who to choose.. heh...

Not to worry Val, you like fine as usual

-Frans

Comment

Frans, I like the way you think! We could just speak French all day (or she English with that cute accent) and I could sorta watch her boobs move when she talks and her bum when she walks...

I DEF need an assistant. Thing is, I'm planning on unrolling something exciting in the next few weeks (if I get my bum in gear) and I am so excited about all these other things that I don't want to delegate them Actually, Abby told me once I delegated too much stuff! hahaha, it was funny, she's like "how come all these other people are doing your work?" I was like "but Abby, they ASKED me for stuff to do!" (it's true) I don't *really* mind, though.

Anyway, I've gotten ahead and it's time to go! Look forward to reading everyone soon...

Comment

Originally posted by valerie View Post
                                  (Ignore my post-lunch gut! yikes! )
                                  Why ignore it, your beautiful tummy caught my attention immediately I saw your picture. You look lovely as always .

yusa or should I sign as DK

Comment

Originally posted by yusanord View Post
                                    Why ignore it, your beautiful tummy caught my attention immediately I saw your picture.
                                    Anyway, Val..what did you have for lunch ?

Comment

Oh Valerie, that picture of you two smiling beauties is beyond cute. Alex seems to feel very much at ease with your embrassement. (Not that I am surprised.....)

doinel

Comment

yusa - I don't get it, DK? Da King?

dacooper - let's see I had two avocado-carrot sushi rolls, some organic ginger beer (that stuff isn't alcoholic is it?), an organic banana oat slice bar and a nectarine-like fruit unit thing. Piece of fruit. But really, I sorta eat throughout the day, lunch is just when I eat the most at once or leave the office to grab food. Ooh! I had some yummy steamed rice for dinner! It was made with sugar, I swear, it was so good. It was so good I didn't need anything else, either! Oh my goodness you should see how much I eat some days. I don't know how I do it. Then later in the week or the next day I'll eat about 8 bites total.

I'm trying to let myself go gaunt so when I shave my head I look more monk-like, and my body's non-exercising equilibrium is pretty gaunt. So all these late-nights are lending themselves to this rather nicely. However, Mr Val inspires me to log 15-20k on the weekends and then I get hungry Mondays and Tuesdays... siiiiiigh. To get gaunt and exercise is a daily balancing act. That's tough work. Going gaunt the other way is easy!

I was so skinny as a teenager I could feel my ribs from the underside! I probably still could if I didn't have abs, but I rather like my abs. Point is, this is how I am, how my body naturally tends if I don't do anything about it. Most people tend to blimp out if they don't do anything, but I think they eat gross stuff. Like potato products. Want to lose weight? Give up potatoes, in ALL shapes and forms. Chips, fries, baked, mashed, hashbrowns, etc.

Are you native to south america? no? Then potatoes are not native to your diet!

blah blah blah Val, shut up! ok...

Doniel, yeah, Alex is one of my favourite models - hot and SMART!

Comment

valerie you are wonderful

Comment

oooh a new fan! Hello vale. your name is oddly like mine - sweet as! What's up?

Comment

Never di say how your Dad was doing. And how you trip was.

Comment

Originally posted by valerie
                                                yusa - I don't get it, DK? Da King?
                                                Oh, it was something you said in your Toy Drive reply to me. I am not sure if I should be flattered or embarrassed . On the other hand one of the models having a toy send by me said that she called it yusa after me .

Comment

HAHAHA i just came into this thread to have a peek--and i know this may be old hat to everyone else, but those overalls are a crack-up! haha i wear long johns in winter, and they button up the butt! i never use the butt flap to go pee, i just take them off completley and freeze for a few seconds! ill have to put a pic up later, they are the best underwear ever!

Comment

i gave up potatoes! it helped me so much to lose weight! but mashed tatoes are one of my favorite things to eat ever!!! my bf is sad cos i barely ever make them for him, cos if i do i will eat them! i used to be able to eat 10 potates(mashed-not raw ) in a sitting, but those days are gone. as for sushi-i tried it twice, and spat it out twice! raw meat in any shape or form freaks me out! suchi in any shape or form freaks me out-fish and rice at the same time?? thats crazy talk! val could eat anything and be beautiful! haha i wish i could be as healthy as i blab--i know how a diet should work-but then i go and eat two handfulls of cashews before dinner or i eat doughnuts-gross!!!but tasty...but gross!!! or i eat like 2 lines of cadbury chocolate. if i buy lindt 70% cocoa i eat wayyy less though-like one piece. theres so much flavor i dont need lots of it.chocolate is so bad though--besides being full of refined white sugar-it contains a caffeine related substance called theobromine, which gives power to certain carcinogens in human cells that damage DNA. so it doesnt just hurt doggies. plus it can also cause testicular atrophy. eek!

but if could pick a food to live off of forever, it would be apples! they fit perfectly in your hand, they dont run away when you try to pick them,you dont have to prepare them before you eat them, they are full of water and fructose and fiber, they have an awesome texture, they come in a wide variety of flavors,they are low gi, and fruit is the best food for you if consumed properly. ahhhh i babble too!

Comment

Originally posted by waltercp3 View Post
                                                      Her name was Norma Jean and I forgot the last name. She wanted sooooo hard to be loved. Sad story really.

Listen to the Elton John song. It is a tribute to her years later of course.

I think you look cute in that outfit. Almost Australian. lol
                                                      norma jean baker

Comment

Do not give chocolate to your dog. It is a slow poison to animals

Comment

Lorenaaaaaaaa!!!!! <massive tackle hug from behind you to the left!> WHUMP

Hi! Believe it or not those were Company Overalls. Yessirree, thanks for lettin me wear em, Abby! Good to know people still get a kick out of them.

Giving up potatoes is fantastic for you, isn't it? Unless you're farming and running up mountain sides 5 hours a day and playing in the woods the other 5 and cooking the other other 5, you've got no business eating potatoes, i say! hahaha, just kidding.

You can write to me all you like!

Comment

Originally posted by waltercp3 View Post
                                                            Do not give chocolate to your dog. It is a slow poison to animals

Acetaminophen (Tylenol, Paracetemol) too, dogs can't metabolize it.

Comment

while we're at it, don't give Round-Up, dishwasher detergent, or wasabi peas to your dog hahaha, Someone at the office gave wasabi peas to Ellie once.

She puked.

I shouldn't laugh, but I want to laugh - need more jokes!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X