No announcement yet.

Valerie looking spunky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Valerie. I know I've been putting off sending in my toy for the AW Toy Drive, but I had a thought tonight. Since I am in the unique position of being a resident in a city you used to call home, I could in addition to the toy send you something from Milwaukee that you can't get anywhere else. Food would probably be a bad idea since you can't trust the Post Office to get it there on time and Customs might have big problems with it at your end as well. But is there something, anything else from here that you would like to have: maybe a CD from a local musician, news clippings or a postcard? Maybe you have family or friends here who have something they want to send -- they could get it to me and I could mail one larger parcel instead of just a wee parcel with the toy?

There is no limit in the way of size or cost ... I'm willing to help cover the extra cost if it makes you happy and helps show off this fair city to the rest of the folks around the office You can post here in reply or send me a PM or e-mail (I hereby authorize you to get my e-mail address from my account to contact me.) And if there is nothing from here that you need, then at the very least, you can look forward to passing on the toy to a model sometime in the near future.

Sorry to hear about the allergies ... hope you are further along on the road to recovery!

Comment

dear valarie
      I have been albatrossing my way through the especials;
      That irrigate the knell of generation Y ;
      These writings swing the gate open and nose spring ;
      From the silent mind and ghoests of the moden world;
      Tilting; listening to a girls needs must ;
      I till these waters of your writings lived in the moment;
      I plough the others; in venture ; in equal justice ; those thinking vapours;
      Textural omissions of palm paradises;
      Through to the harmonies of the here-and-now;
      Of ocean priglims and speeches robbed enjoyed in solidute;
      Mending freedom to chockings trees;
      The morn awful monday anvil;
      To symphony all vapours of gen Y.

Comment

Bought some mature cheese today cuz they were out of medium. It's a bit strong for me really. but I thought about the really stinky soft or blue vein cheeses. I think people who like them must have a sort of pathological condition. I think if you'll eat them you'll gladly eat someone else's old socks, and that's never right

Comment

I was gonna write this here but I thought I'd open a thread in the ISM forum. I know your an AW staffer but I think there must be loads of people there who like what you've done. If you'd like to do a couple of posts there that would be really nice, and if you don't want to, I'm just going to look a bit of a twit. It wouldn't be the first time
          Last edited by blissed; 28 February 2006, 10:16 PM.

Comment

Blissed, not only is that a copyright photo but it's the most embarrassing one of me in that set! aaack!

...but thanks for thinking of me

Comment

And I don't see what cheese has to do with this site or any other photographic nudes sites.

Comment

Sorry, I was just being freindly. I thought I could tempt you into posting there with a bit of cheese I think it was a mistake to have cheese on it's own though, I should have put something with it like apple or some nuts.

Last edited by blissed; 28 February 2006, 10:36 PM.

Comment

haha, no worries, I've got a lot going on at work and like checking this thread and a few others, and didn't really see what cheese had to do with any of it. Thanks for hiding that picture Though I am quite pleased you like that one!

Comment

I think it's funny. It shows you've got something between your ears that is nice, and if you ever feel enclined to post in ISM, perhaps if you've got a folio out. that'd be nice too

Last edited by blissed; 1 March 2006, 12:07 AM. Reason: incompatency

Comment

Oy, she's from Milwaukee, 'dere hey! We's got a lot of broads here with 'dem brains in between 'der e-yahs.

Now are you'se gonna have a beer or what, already? I'm buyin' ...

Comment

ya der hey! oh boy do i miss da bohling, and da cheese!! (Blissed was right about cheese) Nothing like driving through Wisconsin and stopping at the Cheese Castle and trying some free samples, heh.

I'm still thinking about your offer, Matchless, and I'm thinking...you know Atomic records? See if they have anything from Signaldrift. (a local ambient techno group). Thanks a million if you find anything!!

lemark - as always I feel honoured when you post in my thread! Your words seem to tremble with depth sincerity and generosity, and I read them over and over. Whenever the weeks seem to pound me out, I have to remember that extraneous thoughts are useless and always in the long term keep me from happiness. A clear mind is a creative mind, a still mind is a just mind, and a non-predetermined mind is a loving mind.

As you mentioned: the present moment. It's always so full of joy and wonder!

Comment

Good friends, those guys at Atomic. I was shopping there since before it was Atomic and it was called Ludwig Van Ear; there was a head shop next door, of course. It was the 70's When I was in Japan, they had a special box of stuff set aside which I couldn't buy there but wanted anyway. And I even bought the boss a DVD which he couldn't find in the States.

There have been several new releases from the Wobblyhead label. Check the Atomic website, buddy and if you see anything that strikes your fancy, send -em an e-mail and ask -em to put it in the "Box O' you know who"

We can settle up money on the flip side or maybe you can e-mail them and arrange a credit card payment by phone or online. Sorry I can't send you cheese -- it is the best, here, ain'a hey?

Comment

hey, i just thought, maybe this idea isn't going to fly. it'd be nice to do it, but i do have other access to milwaukee, thanks anyway!

Comment

No prob I've got a few extras I'm planning on throwing in anyway to make it a whole package instead of just a toy and a form.

Toodles!

Comment

I think a cute pic is allways good at realieving stress if you've got allot of work to do

[ATTACH]2505[/ATTACH]

Comment

That's so cute. Great pic.

Lxm

Comment

I'm partial to kitties, but Luxman is right

Comment

(gasp!) oooooooh! That's adorable! *squeaks* Thanks Blissed! Look that that, there's a cute lump-o-fluff on the thread, I feel better already

and SOOO tiny...

Comment

While man bubble in his own insanity;
                                        your orgasm came into fruition; past; resting;
                                        in aqueous eyes;
                                        I saw your soul in gilttiness;
                                        I sorong you; with medium temper;
                                        hoist you up tendering;
                                        walk barefoot 2klm to the isle of swans;
                                        lay you down strewn;
                                        to let the fairies spounge you down
                                        then kimono you;
                                        to walk the feudel ideas of the samuri;
                                        i thank you
                                        i saw

Comment

And your weakend with your husband; was en-grand-tenue and effervsent;
                                          stimulating, where love can manifest;
                                          converging mirrors become one; in love;
                                          with impurites, self-opinions repel outside factors;
                                          So that you both feast on one anothers insigina;
                                          To sentiments , contemplated, one anothers histories told in intimate flint light ;
                                          when the ice-mind hiberate in each other hearts;
                                          may you enter tain your husband into grey antiquity and he the same with you;

Comment

Privia new digital piano ; it might help interminate poverty
                                            all said and done that what love is;
                                            if one was to evulate this ;one would say a rush of blood

Comment

Originally posted by Valerie
                                              (in another thread) Let's keep it fun so we keep seeing more new people posting.
                                              Ya know, if you went over to RT's thread for new members and left an invitation, I betcha anyone who's ever read any of your posts or seen one picture of you would just melt onto the boards.

- L

Comment

Awww Lep You're one of my faves (don't tell anyone). I should do just that, shouldn't i??

lemark, when the fairies come singing i always awake too soon, and try fitfully to fall back into the trace, but by that point i've sadly over-rationalized and interpreted it and they've fled the ensuing order and must-be-right mindset. How do you do it? How are you able to come up with beautiful thoughts even when your day isn't going that well? Do you practice? Please tell me more.

Comment

Originally posted by Valerie
                                                  don't tell anyone

Whaaat?!! No neon sign on the roof? Not even an engraved marble plaque over the fireplace? Oh, okay then, not a word. Well, except for two:

Thanks, Val.

- L

Comment

Leprechauns and secrets.....
                                                    (where is the pot of gold, buddy ole' pal and extrodinary friend of mine)

RT...

Comment

oh come on, i've got faves, but i got room in my heart for EVERYONE who posts on my thread(s).

Actually I'm kinda humbled that i've caused someone an honor! Aaaww, all you gentlemen and ladies are touching...
                                                      ok well you'll see me soon enough in the video newsletter...Vid Dude and I had fun making it...!

Comment

And we're counting down the days.

Comment

Originally posted by valerie
                                                          Vid Dude and I had fun making it...!
                                                          Making what??

Ah, the video newsletter.

Lxm

Comment

Luxman!

- L

Comment

Swinging the hinged frame open;
                                                              If you were to search-light the embankment of your brain;
                                                              while rowing down the hypothalamus;
                                                              There you will find your brain alchemy, pattering below;
                                                              There beneath is the heart sub-basement,the passion sub-basement,
                                                              the love sub-basement,the torement sub-basement,
                                                              the insurrection sub-basment;
                                                              All beneath your radair, ellipsing;
                                                              Their in the under-mind is the rising gradient of words;
                                                              If you were to stand upon that imbankment,cast out;
                                                              using the glass circles of magnitude;
                                                              below the horizontal,deep;
                                                              then the internal-focusingon the sub-basment;
                                                              you start internal-lensing;
                                                              you must live in 5 dimensions or more;
                                                              your internal philosopheres abstracted;
                                                              I think of Chief joesph of the Nes-Perce;

you dont need to acknolage my presents on your thread;
                                                              i will just keep posting because the limbs become work tired;

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X