Valerie looking spunky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Valerie looking spunky

Not sure about starting such a self-aggrandizing thread, but AWHQ was recently visited by a local artist who adorned our exterior with an image of his (i can only assume) genitalia and a cryptic message. After a brief showing, we decided I should close the exhibition by restoring the wall's natural colour. Also, we had some overalls under which I guess you're *supposed* to wear pants, but I opted out, so the pockets gave me rather quick access...
    Attached Files

Hi Val,

Don't be so (too) modest, everyone of the AW team deserves his (her) own "looking spunky" thread, and you're surely looking spunky.

I'm amazed by the contents of your pocket.

Lxm

Comment

Valerie is soooooooooooooooooooooooo cuteeeeeeee
      gotta love the little paint brush and big wall,
      gotta love the AW number plates
      gotta love the overalls with thongs on
      gotta love what she isn't wearing under the overalls

Just gotta love Valerie

Comment

Ooooh you guys are darlings!! Penny took the photos, she gets about half the credit.

Comment

Hurrah for Valerie Looking Spunky! Hurrah for overalls with Easy Access for making the work more fun!

And thanks, Val, for making my morning with that little flash of your beautiful, natural bush.

Comment

Pennys pictures are really good I have been looking at her shoots
            Has Abby been giving her guidence in this, if so Abby is a great teacher

Comment

Originally posted by stoneyyy
              Has Abby been giving her guidence in this
              Well, for every shoot in the last six months, I have...

I think she's a better student than I am teacher.

a

Comment

Originally posted by Abby
                Well, for every shoot in the last six months, I have...

I think she's a better student than I am teacher.

a
                Don't under estimate your talents as a teacher there Abby, you have done a fantastic job with Penny well done.

Comment

Valerie..... when you finish there I have a house for you to paint, overalls optional

Actuallly I love the sheer simplicity, and naughtyness of the pic. Xongrads to both photographer and model.

Jerry

Comment

Hi Valerie, I see you did a great job painting that wall .... too bad my new office painting is already done
                    Cool pic's. Is this your scooter standing behind you?

Comment

Ok who picked the colour?

Comment

All I can say is whoa! You made my morning, Val. Maybe you can do a painting techniques video in those coveralls and slowly strip. MIght wanna get a bigger brush, tho

Comment

Originally posted by artlover
                          All I can say is whoa! You made my morning, Val. Maybe you can do a painting techniques video in those coveralls and slowly strip. MIght wanna get a bigger brush, tho
                          How about inviting her over to your house for the painting video Art??? Finally get that house painted!!!

Comment

Originally posted by valerie
                            so the pockets gave me rather quick access...
                            I've suddenly had a revelation about the meaning of a well-known song by Alanis Morrisette

Cool pictures, Val and Penny, thanks.

Comment

Great idea! Val, I will provide the paint and easy-access overalls, plus refreshments and encouragement. Bra optional. Will even lend you a book for you to read on your break. Whaddaya say?

Comment

One at a time! I'll paint if I get to pick the colors! (I think Vid Dude picked the way color you see there.) Let's see, I can do 4pm-5pm and perhaps next tuesday morning...

Pjay, what song is that, i'm waaaay behind on pop culture!

Yah, that's Beatrice's scooter, well it's really the AWHQ beast, but Beatrice uses it most. You should see how huge the helmet for it is. I think it's about 4 times bigger than my head! (I might go for my license in the future, so I have to be aware of these things.)

Hey artlover what sort of reading material you got? This could be pivotal...Lolita? Fitzgerald, Steinbeck, or maybe even Derrick Jensen? I would love to have easy-access clothes on all the time. Actually, you've probably seen my patch pants, every patch hand-sown over a real hole. I have another pair of jeans that had a hole in just the *right place* if you know what I mean. Very <ahem> handy, especially on those commando days. ...but I digress. I would happily strip down, run around naked for a while (one of my hobbies) and then perhaps paint myself afterwards.

Comment

Yah, that's Beatrice's scooter, well it's really the AWHQ beast........
                                  Ha, the AWHQ beast take care of it, one day this scooter will be priceless, I promise

Comment

Val, I can find all of those authors for you, plus Saul Bellow and Norman Mailer. Lolita is a fine book. I read it when I was a kid, expecting lots of "good parts" and finding very little. But 'tis a great story. I also recommend the Kubrick film version from the early 60s. As for the stripping down, etc, I would not be averse to that, tho you may have to give me CPR afterwards, and a facial massage to wipe the silly grin from my face. Give me a few days to bribe the cops from arresting you on our antiquated nudity laws.

Breathlessly, Artlover.

Comment

Perhaps the best beginning ever, eh?

"Lolita, light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin, my soul. Lo-lee-ta: the tip of the tonge taking a trip of three steps down the palate to tap, at three, on the teeth. Lo. Lee. Ta.

She was Lo, plain Lo, in the morning, standing four feet ten in one sock. She was Lola in slacks. She was Dolly as school. She was Dolores on the dotted line. But in my arms she was always Lolita."

The copy I owned in high school had a quote from a Vanity Fair writer on the back, calling Nabokov's book "The only convincing love story of our century." When I was 17, I thought that he was being ironic. Now, I think he was being serious, and if so he was right.

Comment

The man could write, no doubt about it. Anyone who could get away with naming the protagonist Humbert Humbert is aces in my book.

Comment

Pjay, what song is that, i'm waaaay behind on pop culture!
                                          Erm, that would be 'One Hand In My Pocket'. To be honest, I feel not knowing any Alanis Morrissette is waaaay cooler than knowing it. She is in league with the devil

Comment

Originally posted by pjay
                                            Erm, that would be 'One Hand In My Pocket'. To be honest, I feel not knowing any Alanis Morrissette is waaaay cooler than knowing it. She is in league with the devil
                                            Didn't she play God in some movie?

I don't even ever watch TV!

Comment

I watched that movie last night! Weird.

Comment

....well it's really the AWHQ beast........
                                                The automotive side of me is right now thinking..... Eton High Performance Exhaust, cylinder and piston mods....
                                                I know it would cost more that the things worth.....but wouldn't it be cool......???????

hotdawg

hotdawgwife: hey val, on a side note you got a picture of the "genitalia" that was painted on the wall?? Just wanted to see if the guy thought big of himself or not......
                                                Last edited by hotdawg; 25 October 2005, 08:05 AM. Reason: hotdawgwife edit

Comment

Didn't she play God in some movie?
                                                  Originally posted by Penelope
                                                  I watched that movie last night! Weird.
                                                  Bzzz. "Dogma!"

Do I win a prize?

Comment

Hello I am an old lad from germany... Valerie is the absolutley godess of abbywinters. naturally, sensitive, true erotics...
                                                    If I would be 20 years younger, I would go to australia and find her and.... oooch.. dreams are my reality.
                                                    all the best to valerie!

Comment

Originally posted by polarius
                                                      Hello I am an old lad from germany... Valerie is the absolutley godess of abbywinters. naturally, sensitive, true erotics...
                                                      If I would be 20 years younger, I would go to australia and find her and.... oooch.. dreams are my reality.
                                                      all the best to valerie!
                                                      Oh my God you have totally made my day, no no my whole week! You are such a sweetheart!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hotdawg
                                                        The automotive side of me is right now thinking..... Eton High Performance Exhaust, cylinder and piston mods....
                                                        I know it would cost more that the things worth.....but wouldn't it be cool......???????

hotdawg

hotdawgwife: hey val, on a side note you got a picture of the "genitalia" that was painted on the wall?? Just wanted to see if the guy thought big of himself or not......
                                                        Hey sorry for the long delay (sigh), yeah, it was gorgeous, crude, and spurting. What more could a gal ask for? It was not so much big (well, larger than life to be sure) as high on the wall...musta been a taller dude, or brought a little step-stool just for the occasion!

Comment

Originally posted by Smittenbyakitten
                                                          Bzzz. "Dogma!"

Do I win a prize?
                                                          Yes, I shall post a couple more pictures tomorrow! Verity helped me trim my hair, just have to get the pics all organised and we'll pop them up and I dedicate them to Smitten. Congrats

Comment

Maybe Mr. Spurting thought your building was a gay-guy hangout and was advertising.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X