No announcement yet.

Valerie looking spunky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Val, My boss called me today and ask if Valerie was with me. After a second I ask "WHO" . He said "you know. your friend from Australia"????

Perplexed, I said how did he know about valerie, After several seconds it dawned on me that we have a girl from Australia living here and her name is Valerie.

Gave me a real scare at first. Could not figure why your would be calling , but, I was confused all day over it.

Comment

Originally posted by valerie View Post
      while we're at it, don't give Round-Up, dishwasher detergent, or wasabi peas to your dog hahaha, Someone at the office gave wasabi peas to Ellie once.

She puked.

I shouldn't laugh, but I want to laugh - need more jokes!
      Years ago my brother put a shot of whiskey on the floor for our dog and he (the dog ) came and sniffed it and licked a little bit. For a while he was making faces, jumping and shaking his head, but that lasted only couple of seconds. Then he came back to the whiskey glass and licked some more and same thing happened again. That repeated several times . We were laughing our heads off.

I guess our dog considered the whiskey as something good tasting bad.

Comment

Originally posted by yusanord View Post
        Years ago my brother put a shot of whiskey on the floor for our dog and he (the dog ) came and sniffed it and licked a little bit. For a while he was making faces, jumping and shaking his head, but that lasted only couple of seconds. Then he came back to the whiskey glass and licked some more and same thing happened again. That repeated several times . We were laughing our heads off.

LOL LOL LOL

Aw, poor Ellie, throwing up on wasabi peas (actually,I think I would too, yuk. Wasabi, yes. Peas, yes. Dried peas WITH wasabi, hmm, I dunno...)

Potatoes are nice. I don't like them mashed though. Bleh. Why do that when they're completely fine on their own?

anyway - HI VAL!! xoxox

Comment

Originally posted by yusanord View Post

Alcohol is poisen to animals. If yiou wish to kill it keep giving your dog whiskey

Comment

yusa, that's hilarious! That's a pretty apt description of alcohol in the end, isn't it?

hi Emma! one thousand kisses (and not one less) for you!

Walter, thanks for the information, i guess.

Comment

Originally posted by waltercp3 View Post
              Alcohol is poisen to animals.
              Not only to the animals!

Lxm

Comment

Check it out, it's me and Greta! One of my new favourites. Greta is quite smart, and she's classy too! And detail-oriented

And her boobs are touching me, heh.
                Attached Files

Comment

Aren't you something to look at, just beautiful, it can't get any better than that.

Comment

Oooh, I like boobs touching, almost as much as I like touching boobs.

Comment

It's a lovely picture of valerie.
                      Last edited by chiefbrody; 23 November 2006, 01:13 AM.

Comment

Wow, a rare opportunity to see you with open hair, how I love that! You simply look fab Val.

doinel

Comment

aw thanks!

Comment

Yeah Val that new haircut is really sexy. And Greta is really pretty too. You lucky thing getting to touch boobs.

Comment

As you can see, I'm a total newbie here, just scrolling through the threads trying to get a feel for the site.........

One of the first things that strikes me is, everywhere you look there are pictures of happy, smiling, laughing people.........kinda gives me a warm fuzzy feeling just to be here. I look forward to many more hours of enjoyable reading, contibuting and viewing ;-).

Happy Turkey Day

Comment

Hiya B.M.! Thanks for posting in my thread and I'm glad you like the style of the place. Any other observations that you like or don't like?

How good is family and cranberry sauce, eh? I'm a bit sad to hear my parents are having steak this year, and aren't with any friends or family (my bro couldn't make it this year, they didn't drive the grandpa's house, nothing!).

S.F. I always thought people would be disappointed I've chopped my hair - glad you're not! Yeah, Greta is a hottie. That was actually the second pic and she did it on purpose. The first one (which was a bit blurry) was unintentional (on her part) and she got a kick out of my excitement hahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by valerie View Post
                                  Check it out, it's me and Greta! One of my new favourites. Greta is quite smart, and she's classy too! And detail-oriented

And her boobs are touching me, heh.

And you've got your hands on her leg!! Looks like something could happen any second

Love the new haircut Val, and Greta is a real fav of mine for some reason

AWHQ looks to be getting very corporate with the lanyard and visitor pass that Greta has. Are there a couple of burly Aussie blokes manning the metal detector at the front door now??? Whatever it takes to protect the beautiful models and staff!!

Comment

Just when I think Val couldn't get any prettier, she gets prettier. Greta is a doll, too. Lucky lanyard!

Comment

Seeing as we've been posting piccy's,how about some more of val and her newest look

Comment

how do you do it Val?? you look fantastic in every photo!! what a beautiful smile!!

Comment

oh you're such a flirt Next time you stop in i wanna have some special pics of you and me, ok?

Comment

Me, a flirt, never! hehe!! Special pics, sounds like fun!!

Comment

G/G ... G/G ... G/G

Oops, did i say that ??

Comment

we'll just be comparing fingernail colours, don't worry

Comment

Hi Val!!! xoxox 1001 kisses for you... did you know you were in my dreams the other night it was just as much fun as our shoot together LOL I woke up feeling very pleased with myself LOL

Comment

1001 guys reading this just got an er........n

Comment

Originally posted by waltercp3 View Post
                                                      1001 guys reading this just got an er........n
                                                      just got a what? that word is blurred out, can you type it again?

Emma, emma, emma. What are we going to do with you now? When are we going to catch up again, anyway? What would the boys (Mr Val and Mr E2B) think of a live demo? Or is the cricket more riveting? Just fleeting thoughts... Hope to catch you again another night, too!

Comment

Not for you

Comment

Look at my new friend, Maya!

[ATTACH]4718[/ATTACH]

Comment

Well Val, you sure have a lot of friends.

Comment

val, we are just too hot to trot!! i had so much fun with you today (as always), we def have to have a full on session of viewing time soon.. xo

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X