X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Kristina

Attached Files

I am looking forward to this--Kristina is cute (love that high forehead), curvy and from the look of it, artistic. Love the 2 tone undies.

Comment

Hmmmm, she is a damn good lookin girl and this with and without clothes

Comment

I like this set a lot -- any women in glasses is already a turn-on for me (this is not always a good thing, since the glasses thing already led to two long relationships over the years, at least one of which maybe I should have thought twice about...but she wore glasses!) and Kristina otherwise just has a no-nonsense, good-looking feel about her. I like that bra too, and particularly the kind of open-sweater bra shots you've got here. (Great breasts and ass too, once the clothing is off.) Thanks much!

Comment

I like this one too! Like a "defiant" look?
          Attached Files

Comment

'Bout the best boobs I've seen!

Love 'em!!!!!!!
            very cute!!!!
            Attached Files

Comment

Beautiful set! I would have loved to see a few more nude non-closeups included in it.

Comment

I agree, this girl has got fantastic breasts.

Lxm

Comment

Really enjoyable.
                  Yet another girl I would love to see more of in every way.
                  The nerves that she said she had in her note do not show on the screen.
                  thank you Kristina
                  I hope to see you again and again.

Comment

Oh my gosh! I thought this girl was absolutely perfect even before she took her clothes off...always an excellent sign. So cute and adorable and spunky looking and with glasses, too! Her naked body is incredible...beautiful breasts, perfect nipples and the perfect kind of tummy in my opinion. Would have like to see a few more of her fully nude and smiling, and also a few more of her super-cute panties, but no complaints for brining us such a lovely, lovely girl. Judging from the explicitness in her photos, it appears there may be a chance she'll masturbate for us in the video. Can't wait!

Comment

Gorgeous. Thanks Kristina. Your pictures have given me much "pleaseure" (several times over)

Comment

I never realized that Austin Powers had a sister.

Comment

Kristina: You are a bright sunshine smiling causing everyone else to smile with you, you shine in your joy and your expressions. I truly love you..

Comment

edward43 & uilleannbagpiper,

Welcome th AW & the boards.

Enjoy your stay.

Lxm

Comment

Just a thought on Kristina's glasses. I've always had a thing for girls in glasses (Dorothy Parker knew nothing...) and am regularly frustrated by most sets featuring girls in glasses; the photographers always start off with the model bespectacled before the glasses come off as part of the undressing process long before the model gets down to any of the raunchier business. Not so on AW.com where the glasses are real and stay on in a real way.

Specs aside, Kristina was cool!

Comment

Originally posted by Millie, on the front page,
                                If you aren't interested in watching naked girls be funny (yeah, right!)
                                Yeah. Right! This video is hillarious. Come one, come all, and see Susie and Verity get a whippin'... what a laugh

And to add to that, the lovely Kristina has a very lovely body, which she puts on splendid display whilest describing the effects of horseback riding on it. Yum.

Great videos.

edit: speeling...
                                Last edited by Riz; 15 November 2005, 09:33 AM.

Comment

The glasses have it

Comment

This site's developing a nice (but not too much! ) amount of kink! The softback book spanking last week now followed by a dressage whip! This is an excellent example of the fun and (not so) gentle side of whips. It's nice to see a little bit of film crew participation as well!

Comment

Wow, Kristina!! Love her sexy body and cute face. Hope she does another shoot soon ;o)

Comment

poem?

men will make passes
                                        at girls who wear glasses
                                        especially if they have asses
                                        like Kristina

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                        Working...
                                        X