Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New girl/girl: Vanessa Y & Patricia (Tier 3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Patricia and Vanessa, I still think you're one of the best T3 to date, if not the best.

Comment

Wow.

This may be my favorite set of all time... period.

Wow.

Everything about this was excellent. Theres really nothing more I can add to that... so yeah...

Comment

Oh.. my.. god! That was absolutely amazing

I loved everything about this video, especially Vanessa's orgasm.

Alas I am presently a virgin, but someday I'd love to bring a girl to an orgasm at least half as good as that!

Comment

Welcome to the board topstim 2000, I'm sure there's a lot more for you to discover. Enjoy your stay.

Comment

love ya

i love vanessa she's great fun and beautiful go babe

Comment

Vanessa that looks fantastic! woo hoo... love it nice work xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx miss u

Comment

Nothing to say except that this two girls are really amazing and seems have really good time together. Keep going !!!!!

Comment

The Photographer missed the Big "O"

The Orgasm sounded great but I'm sure what took place below her face because you couldn't see it! Bear in mind I believe that she orgasmed but the whole body action should have been shown, not some chick making a face.. The photographer must like faces? I would love to see the whole body big "O". I bet that would have been really good. As it is - take a big "D" for this one...

Comment

Two of my long time favourites, thanx for the reminder!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                    Working...
                    X