X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New IM: Anthea

Anthea IM.
    Attached Files

Here is my very own confession of faith: Anthea, you are the most beautiful woman in here!

You are the reason for deciding to be a permanent subscriber of this site, some months ago. From the very first time I saw you as an "Upcoming Model", I thought that I saw an angel. I have downloaded all your pictures and your videos; see them again and again and again. When you were sitting on the couch, I was wishing I were its fabric. When you were walking in the garden, I felt I were the trees surrounding you. When you were in the car, I was dreaming I were the red satin you were wearing. Possibly you can guess what I 'd like to be in your redux video...

All this time, every day I was entering the site, I was looking at the "Upcomers" or "This/Next Week", hoping to see just two words: Anthea IM. Now I am really happy: YES, I saw it!

Am I paranoid? No!
    Am I maniac? No!
    What am I? Someone who will lose his sleep tonight.

Comment

Woohoo. Been looking forward to this.

Comment

I love those movies where you have a contest between the orgasm and the rush-hour Melbourne traffic.

Anthea, of course, wins hands down (and around, and in and out)!

How many truck-drivers went past her window in those 12 minutes and didn't see what we saw?

Comment

It seems that only the lucky fly saw everything from first hand (or first eye)

Comment

Anthea and Rosana

Anthea is lovely, she has every thing one like to see. however we should not forget Rosana, i always search for her appearences. i wish Abby would make more appearences of these lovely models. i also wish to to see Anthea and Rosana making love.
            kronful

Comment

Anthea is wonderfully realistic when she masturbates. Just the way she feels, no show, and the O is ever so nice and quite. great to have seen her in this state.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
              Working...
              X