New IM: Katya Y & Jacki

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New IM: Katya Y & Jacki

Sorry to anticipate you, Lxm, but I've just seen this on the schedule and I can't help saying Yeaaaayyyy!!!

Katya Y & Jacki
    Attached Files

Yeah, I should have presented this IM on Sunday, but I was stuck with an outdated models list.

Lxm

Comment

Well, these two definitely don't look outdated.

Comment

I just watched the double IM of Katya Y and Jacki.

At one time I had stopped watching IM's as they seemed to be much the same and while I enjoy female masturbation I preferred the regular videos with a real live camera person. And I have to admit that I particularly like the closeups of fingers (and sometimes toys) being inserted.Recently the IM's have become much more interesting. I enjoyed one where Verity was involved talking to Liandra, admiring her pubes and fondling her boobs. In another (I'm not sure if this was an IM0) she told the model it was time to Wank. Sometimes being straight forward beats dreaminess. I'm now going to go back and look at more.

Although this IM went on for a long time I enjoyed the slow build up and the developing and anticipated eroticism. The models chat for some time about past experiences, not in depth and perhaps a bit awkwardly, but in a positive way. They then undress as is required for their purpose and enjoy looking at and fondling boobs and discuss shaving. Jacki (if I have the names right) says that she was shaved but didn't like it as she looked pre-pubescent. But she says that a shaved muff looks good on Katya. It does.

Perhaps about 2/3 of the way through the IM the models begin to masturbate, at first slowiy and then with increasing speed and urgency, timing their progress so that they come together. Perhaps a drawback of the format is that while the viewer can clearly see Katya's fingers working on and in her bare pussy, Jacki's lovely and naturally tressed cunt tends to be hidden from view.But over all a wonderful IM showing masturbation as natural and highy enjoyable between women. From time to time anyone can benefit from a good wank and it can be even better to do it together. And for the viewer the level of erotic arousal increases throughout. An excellent addition to anyone's wank bank.

Comment

I posted once before but will now post directly to this double IM. As previously said, the shoot crew deserves Kudo's for a wonderful job with this shoot, This is one of your best, the girls being beautiful as always. they showed a true tenderness toward each and used that energy to increase their passion for achieving orgasm seperately and getting even more turned on watching each other. I loved this IM , this is why AW is so far ahead of the rest. Keep up the great work staff and shoot crews. Love ya....

Comment

Hi you there.
            What an IM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            The excitation building and the orgasms !!!!!!!!
            What can i say more ?
            The two girls are amazing.
            IM with two girls involved are definitly the bests ....... keep doing the good job ABBY.

Ps: Sorry for my poor english but i'm from Paris france.
            Bye. Olivier.

Comment

Wow, that double IM is fantastic, I'm very lucky to have the pleasure of being paired up with Katya Y for my second T3 next week...hope I can make her orgasm like she does in this vid!! She seems to have a more mature sexuality than a lot of other girls, and will, I suspect, do a great job pleasuring me hehe, *can't contain my excitement*

Comment

This is a great IM, loved the sexy chat beforehand and then how they were encouraging each other on to orgasm.

Anneke, I reckon Katya Y will be great, she is very sensual and in her vids with Liandra (who is awesome by the way) she looked as though she was very much into it. Plus she came across great in the interviews. Very sexy and those nipples, oh boy are they fantastic. I reckon she'll be just as thrilled as Paula that she's been paired with you when you meet up. Enjoy yourselves.

SF

Comment

impossible not to sweatyfox, i'm gonna try everything with this sexy girl, everything she consents to that is!!! hehe, nah, I'm actually probably the more tame of us two (maybe) or that's my story and i'm sticking to it

Comment

Oh my, these girls are beautiful. Theirs is the best IM I've seen - just renewed my membership today and have gotten NO work done. They are real and totally enjoyed each other. I completely loved watching them and would love to see them in anything they do, seriously!

Comment

Like coconimo said, IM's involving two girls are definitely better than single IM's... Maybe even better than GG's... But let's not go too far ! Anyway, these two girls talking, building the excitation, then masturbating and trying to come together, is really a great moment ! I hope I'll see other videos like this one during my membership here...

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                      Working...
                      X