No announcement yet.

Who's your favorite Playboy model?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Summer Altice and Elisa Bridges are my favorite all timers.

Did you know Elisa Bridges passed away a couple of years ago?

Comment

Debbie Ellison Sept 1970.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by RedDruid2; 20 November 2005, 08:35 AM.

Comment

Wow, really nice.

Where are the good old Playboy days without silicon & razor blades. Sigh!

Lxm

Comment

Who can forget this Playmate superstar??
          Connie Kreski.
          Last edited by alleyes1; 31 January 2006, 06:34 PM.

Comment

Outer space and Playmates. It's a great day to be on the boards. Combining these two topics, there was a moment in the Apollo 12 mission, when Al Bean and Pete Conrad, two funny guys, turned the pages in their flight plan booklets and found photos of playmates that the ground crew had inserted. This was, of course, not mentioned on the live broadcast, but the guys got a big kick out of it. When the moment was recreated in From the Earth to the Moon--a fine miniseries, worth every penny--Conrad said, "that's the terrain for me". Hehehe. One of the playmates was Leslie Bianchini, I think, from the era when Playboy ran more than its share of small-breasted models.

Debbie has that sweet Abby-girl face. I wonder if she's part Australian?

Lorrie turned me on to the joys of puffy nipples. I fantasized slowly pulling that blanket away... so as not to chafe her, of course ...

Comment

Interesting that several here go for the few girls in the Playboy lineup with "normal" sized breasts.

I forgot about Connie Kresge, I was in love with her, too.

Debbie Ellison may have been just before my time. She's gorgeous.

Comment

Originally posted by arsby
                Interesting that several here go for the few girls in the Playboy lineup with "normal" sized breasts. ...
                I noticed that you qualified that statement. Perhaps to account for me?

Comment

img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://slon.nsys.by:8101/gerla/big/1967-02-A-med.jpg this is my favorite Kim Farber

Comment

I gotta say I love the whole 60's and 70's playboy era for the kitchiness of it, although I don't find it sexy. It's nice to see how things have changed so much, style wise. It was a lot more innocent then it is now, which is kinda cool.

Comment

Originally posted by BigSpud
                      I noticed that you qualified that statement. Perhaps to account for me?
                      Nah, I qualified it because, you know, what's a "normal" sized breast? "Normal" with respect to breast size can be pretty broad and inclusive, hence the quotations.

It had nothing to do with your strange taste in women, Spud.

Comment

Originally posted by arsby
                        ...It had nothing to do with your strange taste in women, Spud.
                        I think I am relieved.

Comment

I just checked ebay for any listing of magazines with the word "playmate" in the title. There are 60 current listings and not a single one had a bid.

Also interesting was that 6 of the listings were for the Playmate Review series books but they were listed in the Penthouse section. Hellooo!!

Comment

I just checked ebay for any listing of magazines with the word "playmate" in the title. There are 60 current listings and not a single one had a bid.
                            Just goes to show they are on the way down

Comment

Originally posted by AndrewP
                              Summer Altice and Elisa Bridges...
                              In my hypothetical dream world where sites and models and all the rest merge...what a T3 that would be!
                              Did you know Elisa Bridges passed away a couple of years ago?
                              This sounds corny, but I really did walk around in a daze for a while after I heard the news. There is a good article about the circumstances and how Playboy tried to whitewash everything, here.

HM

Comment

Also interesting was that 6 of the listings were for the Playmate Review series books but they were listed in the Penthouse section. Hellooo!!
                                Yeah, but if you search for "playboy" in ebay and then look just at the section for back issues, you get over 2000 auctions. I counted 12 with bids $100 or over. There were two Playboy #1's that had active bidding, up to over $1200.

So I guess Playboy is still popular with collectors.

I gave up on Playboy in the late 80's when the paper quality and the literary offerings took a steep downturn.

Every once in awhile I look at recent images that I find in the newsgroups and I'm not impressed.

Comment

Ice queen

My favourite Playboy model is undoubtedly former Dutch speed skater: Tonny de Jong.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Tonny_de_Jong.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	131.8 KB
ID:	614965

Comment

It seems AW very own Caramel S is a playboy model so maybe she should be added to the list of favourite playboy models.

Wonder if there are any other AW/ PB crossover models?

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                    Working...
                                    X