X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Juliette

New Model: Juliette
    Attached Files

Note to artlover-self: take up mountain climbing...

Comment

Weird! But with that face and those tits I'll forgive anything.

Oh, and not forgetting that arse!

Comment

Hope she's ready to climb to a higher level.

Comment

Look alike

After looking at Juliette's picture, I knew she reminded me of someone else. So, here is a picture of an actress from my home town. Let me know what you think.
          Attached Files

Comment

Estonishing, really. They could be sisters/mom & daughter.

Is that you on the right side? sorry-sorry-sorry-sorry

Lxm

Comment

I'm a little bit older than that, maybe with a little grey hair.
              I knew I should have cut that side of the picture

Comment

Hey, Casgrain, you should post that pic to this thread!

Comment

Greetings, lovely lovely girl! I hope you enjoy/participate in the AW boards!

Comment

Juliette can hang on my wall anytime .What a smile !

Comment

Good shoot! Some unique poses with the gear and climbing the walls. Variety the spice of life. I also enjoyed the down blouse shots. I would have liked to see a side shot with the arm hole revealing too.

Comment

Heartbreakingly lovely, is Juliette. I don't know about the carabiners on the nipple, though--that must have hurt like a m*****f*****! But she's absolutely delectable. More Juliette, please!

Comment

Sweet girl. Nice down blouse shots. Didn't know I was a down blouse fan until today.

Comment

Originally posted by Stinky
                            .......... I would have liked to see a side shot with the arm hole revealing too.
                            Good idea ....

I very much liked the bra over t-shirt episode, something new on AW. Who's idea was this?

Yealith

Comment

Thanks to Juliette I have finally realised where I've been going wrong whenever I've previously attempted to scale the North face of a woman. You ascend by way of the nipples! Of course, so obvious, but until someone shows you, not obvious at all! I hope there was someone standing by to kiss Juliette better where it hurt (somehow I imagine there would be no shortage of volunteers).

I don't recall ever seeing anywhere a model wearing a climbing harness (if this is the correct term). Another AW.com first?

Leaving aside the climbing paraphernalia, Juliette was veeeery appealing. Clearly very well-toned (from the climbing I guess), the powerful firmness of her limbs contrasted deliciously with the softness of her very lovely breasts and the moist pinkness of her... erm... "moist pinkness" (which was a treat to behold in all its fleshy glory). Oh, and a cracking friendly laugh.

Comment

Awesome, will be a favorite of mine for sure

Comment

Wonderful personality and beautiful. I enjoy the video very much. Show me where the straps pull again please Juliette

Comment

Wow, you are awesome! Oh and beautiful too! Thanks so much for sharing. You are definitely my #1 favorite.

Comment

Good sex and sexuality is not glamour, like Playboy, its more like sports. Its fun and sweaty and taking it to the limit. Its definately spontaneous. Like Juliette.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                      Working...
                                      X