Yahoo, a nipple ring and tatt

Tank

All Powerful Controller
    Quote Originally Posted by Tank
    Yahoo,...
    Google,...

Lxm

AW Model Plenty to say josephine_s's Avatar
    Love the piercing and the tattoo! Very hot, very unique! Welcome!

Posting Champion
    A very beautiful young girl. Starting from a solo shoot, it almost made it to a T1, so I suppose we'll get to see her friend in the future. Great body, though the tattoos or piercing don't do it for me. But have you ever seen such green eyes? Hope there is a video.

casgrain

Enjoys It Here
    Didn't anyone notice the sexiest undies on the site? Too busy seeing the contents I guess.

Plenty To Say
    Oh, Granny, what green eyes you have!

Plenty To Say
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter552
    Oh, Granny, what green eyes you have!
    Or green contact lenses?

Name:  annie031.jpg
Views: 105414
Size:  12.6 KB

Enjoys It Here
    This is one fine shoot

Still Exploring
    Wow! Explicit posing just doesn't cover it! Magic photography Penelope. Annie has the most beautiful eyes and looks great in (and out) of those jeans.

Still Exploring
    I just looked at Annie's videos. Great job.

In the first video Annie tells us a bit about herself and her roommates, particularly Tarah. During the course of this discussion Annie takes off her shirt shows us her smallish and perky tits. She gently carresses them through the latter part of the first video as she tells us about kissing Tarah for the first time and confirms some details of their girl/girl relationship.

In the second video Annie shows us around her room eventually removing her bottoms and showing us her beautifully shaved pussy. Full bushes always look good to me. I enjoy looking at shaved pussies, but mostly when the shave is complete and smooth. Annie's pussy is beautiful and is beautifully presented. I also found it interesting to see Millie in the background, her reflection in the mirror. Very attentive to her job.

In the third video Annie show us how she likes to touch her pussy lips. The sight of her fingers working across her smooth slit is highly arousing. A delicate and enjoyable masturbation sequence. Tarah then enters bringing two more hands to the project. Within a few minutes she takes over playing with Annies crack. It is obvious that Tarah has masturbated Annie before. It comes across as totally natural and authentic. After masturbating Annie in two or three positions, Tarah reaches in the drawer and brings out the vibrator she knows is there. She then works on Annie with the vibrator inserting it into her vagina and then having Annie get on all fours, working on all of her bits, giving us glimpses of both her holes. At one point Tarah took off her top but throughout this video had one focus which was the pleasuring of Annie--first with Annie's own fingers, then with Tarah's and then with the vibrator. I enjoyed watching one girl pleasure another without requring reciprocity. And while I nearly always like watching girls licking pussy, it is nice to have variations where masturbation is enough. Why else do we have hands and fingers?

The fourth video is a bit of a surprise. Both Annie and Tarah pee for the camera outside. Annie then discusses this shot and expresses her reservations about peeing in front of the camera. While this may detract from the eroticism it seems an honest expression and is consistent with Abby's advice that many models are reluctant to do pee shots. Annie was reluctant but did it and I enjoyed the longer range shots of Annie and Tarah squatting and peeing together as well as the close ups of pee flowing from Annie's bald pussy. Nice but restained and put in context by the follow up discussion. Interesting and appreciated.

I also found it interesting to see Millie in the background, her reflection in the mirror. Very attentive to her job.
    Umm, yeah. That isn't me. That is Susie. But I'm glad you liked the videos!

Hey Calvert,

I think you'll find that the reflection in the mirror is Verity!

Glad you enjoyed the vids.

s

No more power
    No wait, it's Penny. No wait, it's Abby. No wait, it's me!

All Powerful Controller
    Quote Originally Posted by Vid Dude
    No wait, it's me!
    Well, if it's you, you have more hair than I thought!

Lxm

Posting Champion
    And also more weight.

Posting Champion
    Annie has a very lovely face. She is gorgeous! The still photos are great & the videos are fun and show a lot of spunky personality. Wow! A double-girl side-by-side pee in the last vid.

Extremely helpful
    OK, I have a query (which probably reflects badly on my deviant nature ). In the stills set we got to gaze deeply into Annie's green green eyes and then deeply into her lovely pussy (I love the freckle on Annie's clitoral hood, btw). In vid 3 we get to see Tarah insert a vibrator (deeply) into Annie. At no time during these fairly intimate encounters do we see more than a small trace of girl cum. But in vid 4, when we switch to the close-up view, there's a fine big dollop of the stuff to be seen.

Where did it come from? How did it get there? This is a mystery I am going to have to think about in great depth

Posting Champion
    I love annie and am looking forward to her backstage #129 pics