Yahoo, a nipple ring and tatt

Tank

Comment

Originally posted by Tank
        Yahoo,...
        Google,...

Lxm

Comment

Love the piercing and the tattoo! Very hot, very unique! Welcome!

Comment

A very beautiful young girl. Starting from a solo shoot, it almost made it to a T1, so I suppose we'll get to see her friend in the future. Great body, though the tattoos or piercing don't do it for me. But have you ever seen such green eyes? Hope there is a video.

casgrain

Comment

Didn't anyone notice the sexiest undies on the site? Too busy seeing the contents I guess.

Comment

Oh, Granny, what green eyes you have!

Comment

Originally posted by Peter552
                  Oh, Granny, what green eyes you have!
                  Or green contact lenses?

Click image for larger version

Name:	annie031.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	12.6 KB
ID:	614977

Comment

This is one fine shoot

Comment

Wow! Explicit posing just doesn't cover it! Magic photography Penelope. Annie has the most beautiful eyes and looks great in (and out) of those jeans.

Comment

I just looked at Annie's videos. Great job.

In the first video Annie tells us a bit about herself and her roommates, particularly Tarah. During the course of this discussion Annie takes off her shirt shows us her smallish and perky tits. She gently carresses them through the latter part of the first video as she tells us about kissing Tarah for the first time and confirms some details of their girl/girl relationship.

In the second video Annie shows us around her room eventually removing her bottoms and showing us her beautifully shaved pussy. Full bushes always look good to me. I enjoy looking at shaved pussies, but mostly when the shave is complete and smooth. Annie's pussy is beautiful and is beautifully presented. I also found it interesting to see Millie in the background, her reflection in the mirror. Very attentive to her job.

In the third video Annie show us how she likes to touch her pussy lips. The sight of her fingers working across her smooth slit is highly arousing. A delicate and enjoyable masturbation sequence. Tarah then enters bringing two more hands to the project. Within a few minutes she takes over playing with Annies crack. It is obvious that Tarah has masturbated Annie before. It comes across as totally natural and authentic. After masturbating Annie in two or three positions, Tarah reaches in the drawer and brings out the vibrator she knows is there. She then works on Annie with the vibrator inserting it into her vagina and then having Annie get on all fours, working on all of her bits, giving us glimpses of both her holes. At one point Tarah took off her top but throughout this video had one focus which was the pleasuring of Annie--first with Annie's own fingers, then with Tarah's and then with the vibrator. I enjoyed watching one girl pleasure another without requring reciprocity. And while I nearly always like watching girls licking pussy, it is nice to have variations where masturbation is enough. Why else do we have hands and fingers?

The fourth video is a bit of a surprise. Both Annie and Tarah pee for the camera outside. Annie then discusses this shot and expresses her reservations about peeing in front of the camera. While this may detract from the eroticism it seems an honest expression and is consistent with Abby's advice that many models are reluctant to do pee shots. Annie was reluctant but did it and I enjoyed the longer range shots of Annie and Tarah squatting and peeing together as well as the close ups of pee flowing from Annie's bald pussy. Nice but restained and put in context by the follow up discussion. Interesting and appreciated.

Comment

I also found it interesting to see Millie in the background, her reflection in the mirror. Very attentive to her job.
                          Umm, yeah. That isn't me. That is Susie. But I'm glad you liked the videos!

Comment

Hey Calvert,

I think you'll find that the reflection in the mirror is Verity!

Glad you enjoyed the vids.

s

Comment

No wait, it's Penny. No wait, it's Abby. No wait, it's me!

Comment

Originally posted by Vid Dude
                                No wait, it's me!
                                Well, if it's you, you have more hair than I thought!

Lxm

Comment

And also more weight.

Comment

Annie has a very lovely face. She is gorgeous! The still photos are great & the videos are fun and show a lot of spunky personality. Wow! A double-girl side-by-side pee in the last vid.

Comment

OK, I have a query (which probably reflects badly on my deviant nature ). In the stills set we got to gaze deeply into Annie's green green eyes and then deeply into her lovely pussy (I love the freckle on Annie's clitoral hood, btw). In vid 3 we get to see Tarah insert a vibrator (deeply) into Annie. At no time during these fairly intimate encounters do we see more than a small trace of girl cum. But in vid 4, when we switch to the close-up view, there's a fine big dollop of the stuff to be seen.

Where did it come from? How did it get there? This is a mystery I am going to have to think about in great depth

Comment

I love annie and am looking forward to her backstage #129 pics

Comment

So glad I stumbled across Annie's profile. It also makes me wonder how many more models I've never seen from the archives.

Annie is absolutely stunning, I love her small, natural, supple tits and the nipple ring. There are some incredible close up shots of her pussy showing every little detail from her vulva to her pussy lips, clit and even up inside her pussy. I almost found myself fanning while browsing through some of the incredibly explicit and lovely photos of her pussy. Her videos have just finished downloading which I'm looking forward to watching. I heard we get to watch her masturbate

Comment

Nice find, Weisswurst.

Comment

The shoots were so different back then. Much better in some ways, especially the videos, which now are so contrived and almost without exception utterly boring. The stills were mostly better too (no arty-farty stuff to make it interesting, just shots of a girl getting naked and showing her bits, which is all the interest a shoot needs), although at about the time of this shoot the site started its gynaecological period, when every explicit shoot contained vast numbers of super close-up shots of a pink hole and nothing else.

Annie is certainly a delight. I haven't looked at the videos yet, but I will.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                              Working...
                                              X