No announcement yet.

Penny looking spunky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aw, thanks to everyone for the support! I'm not sure about doing more work? Some days I think it would be great fun to get back in front of the camera. But then other times I think that doing things like an IM is SO intimate that I might find it too revealing. Maybe I should save it as a prise for the people lucky enough to be there in person?

Thanks for stopping by my thread Julia. It was great to see you the other day. Hope your exams are going well!

VD, you got two video newsletters out of me. One on my own and then one with all the girls. Two more they I intended for you to get! You never know, I might have one more in me.

Thanks all,

p

Comment

I’m still going to hold out hope for the return of Penny… even if you do a few more behind the scenes like in Morag’s video it would be great.

Comment

Originally posted by Vid Dude View Post
        I can't even get her to host the video newsletter!
        We all need to start campaigning more... let's bang our fists on our desks until our wish is granted

Penny! Penny! Penny! Penny! Penny! Penny! Penny! Penny! Penny! Penny! Penny! Penny! Penny! Penny!

Comment

Originally posted by Diablo View Post
          We all need to start campaigning more... let's bang our fists on our desks until our wish is granted :-)
          Nah.. to much noise Let's lure her instead (heeeere Penny, Penny... ,heh), say a double IM with Asha perhaps ? Well, one can dream... a ggt2 or ggt3 would be fine too btw. I'm not picky

Would be weird to have another photographer shoot stills of you, when you've done it so much yourself I suppose

-Frans

Comment

Originally posted by fransAW View Post
            Would be weird to have another photographer shoot stills of you, when you've done it so much yourself I suppose
            Hmm, you know already about Penny's shoot, don't you?

Lxm

Comment

Originally posted by Luxman View Post
              Hmm, you know already about Penny's shoot, don't you?
              I know she has done shoots before, but was under the impression she became a staff-member after those shoots.
              Interesting notes on that shoot btw "I would love to do it again just to see how it would be different", weeeeeellll....

-Frans

Comment

Penny, where are you you gorgeous redhead? I guess there have not been many cameras around you recently to get us a nice behind the scenes snap but hopefully that will be rectified soon. In the meantime what's been going on in Penny's world? I notice a special day is just around the corner.

SF

Comment

Where's Elfie when you need him?

Comment

Hi Penny,

Click image for larger version

Name:	Happy Birthday Met glitter lijnen.gif
Views:	1
Size:	161.2 KB
ID:	618083

and may you live long and prosper, and protect precious models from untold evils Click image for larger version

Name:	supergirl.jpg
Size:	8.5 KB
ID:	618084

Comment

Happy Birthday Penny

Comment

Happy Birthday Penny

Hope your special day is one fulfilled with happiness

Comment

Wow it's been awhile since anyone used this thread
                          Probably caused by the owner not showing her head
                          Now it's time to revive it and show her the way
                          Starting by telling her that today it's a special day

HAPPY BIRTHDAY "PENNY"

Last edited by casgrain; 28 January 2007, 05:58 PM.

Comment

Hi Penny!

Hope you have a fantastic Birthday!!!!!!!

rt...

Comment

Happy birthday Penny, I'm still checking those backstage shoots....

Comment

Happy birthday to you, dear Penny!
                                Joyeux anniversaire.
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	croissants_platter.jpg
Size:	18.0 KB
ID:	618087
                                doinel

Comment

It's still the 28th in my part of the world, so Happy Birthday, Penny!

HM
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Happy Birthday Penny. I don't gots no fancy font or picture to attach right now but you knows you is an amazing and beautiful young woman. With a 'shot by...' section of your own where we can admire your work. Enjoy the day and if you have any new pics I hope we will see them soon enough.

SF

Comment

Happy Birthday to you,
                                      I like your new shoe(s).
                                      You LOOK like a beauty,
                                      And you are one too.

Comment

It's your birthday! Parmas all round!

s

Comment

Woo-hoo!!! Happy Birthday, Penny!!!!!!!

Comment

Aw! I feel special. Thank you for all your lovely wishes . It's been a great day at HQ today. I was away on holiday all last week which was fantastic. Got to catch up with all my old friends back home. I started back at work today and I thought I was going to regret not taking today off, but I was wrong! As soon as I walked through the door this morning I was showered with well wishes which was wonderful (phew, do many W's, so little time.) I got an enourmous bunch of towering pink lillies, a divine handmade white cotton nighty from my mum (bless) and a huge bunch of assorted tropical flowers from my family. There's no room left on my desk for any paper work. What a shame. I've been so busy working I keep missing all the birthday phone calls from my loved ones - it's going to take me a week to call them all back! Susie and Nico are planning a surprise which I can't have for two weeks (lame!) But at least the fun keeps rolling on. I've got heaps to tell you guys about secret AW business but Abby is calling me so I'll be in touch as soon as I can!

p

Comment

Hey Penny ... sorry I'm late but I wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday too I'm glad it went so well

Comment

i didnt even know it was your birthday. oh well, better tlate than never hey??!!!

hope to see you agian soon babe. (PS- what did oyu do for it??)

Comment

Originally posted by Penelope View Post
                                                  I've got heaps to tell you guys about secret AW business but Abby is calling me so I'll be in touch as soon as I can!

p
                                                  Abby calling you? She must be very far away, 'cause 10 days already past, and you haven't come back!!!

Comment

HA HA casgrain!!! Good observation!!!

gosh for some reason coming to this thread reminded me of that song "Penny Lover" by Lionel Richie. I just put it on the computer. Certainly "our" Penny would be desrving of hearing those words from someone.

Ah, one can only dream.

Alleyes

Comment

How funny. I was just writting up this post when you guys sent those last couple through.

Now, what's going on in the world of Penny? Sooo much. I hardly know where to start? Well, it should be noted that I'm missing my Susie very much. She's due to walk back into the office any minute now after having a few days off. (She had better walk back in. We're supposed to be having a meeting!) She sent me a photo of her on the beach in her bikini and massive black sunnies. I'll post it if I can figure out how to get it off my phone.

In other news, lots has been going down. Valerie did an interview of me for one of the members newsletters a couple weeks ago which was really fun. Planning a holiday for sometime in a couple of months. Not sure where I'm going to go but I'm thinking Fuji. (Suggestions anyone?) I've got to buy a new lens for my spunky camera so that's really exciting. Its been work work work recently and I haven't had much time to do my own thing. So the lovely Toby has offered me the use of her studio in the city which is freakin wicked! Can't wait to get in there and start creating. Been enjoying the new models coming up on the site (Aydee is hot!) Loving the 'What's happened at AWHQ Today' section. Bring on more Backstage stuff! One of my best friends is currently working over in Texas and just found out he's coming back for a visit in May which is really cool. I could go on and on.

As far as my birthday is concerned, on the actual day I just had a few peopel around for dinner. We didn't go hard coz it was a Monday - how responsible! However, Nico, Susie and Verity have a surprise up their sleeve which apparently I get sometime over the next couple weeks so I'll let you guys know about that. Thanks for the Bithday wishes Jules . You rock!

Meanwhile, I had better go and hunt Susie down for this meeting. You guys will thank me later.

Much love,
                                                      p

P.S. Has anyone else realised their obsession with Zooper Doopers? I've decided they are now mandatory snacking at the weekly Staff Meeting.

Comment

Not sure where I'm going to go but I'm thinking Fuji.
                                                        "Fuji" or "Fiji"?

Comment

P.S. Has anyone else realised their obsession with Zooper Doopers? I've decided they are now mandatory snacking at the weekly Staff Meeting.
                                                          I actually ate Zooper Doopers non stop in the first couple of days that I quit smoking. I originally bought them because the weather was so hot, but they ended up being a substitute for cigarettes. Go the Zooper Doopers!

Comment

Hmm, maybe Fuji now that you mention it? I've actually got a photo of her and Diana on my desktop as we speak!

Comment

Originally posted by christiana View Post
                                                              I actually ate Zooper Doopers non stop in the first couple of days that I quit smoking.
                                                              Hmm, maybe I should try replacing alcohol with them? ...wait a minute! I could wizz them up and make a new drink! Some much for getting back on the wagon.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X