Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by casgrain View Post
    I would also, look what I've ask here .
    Thanks for the kind comment — I've posted a reply on that thread.

t

Comment

Awwww.. Violet and Penelope at the think pink breakfast this morning! Both did an awesome job of making treats!
      Attached Files

Comment

I'm always so please to see Penny, and she looks great.

Comment

Damn you Al! I feel a dodgey photo war coming on.

Comment

Originally posted by Penelope View Post
            Damn you Al! I feel a dodgey photo war coming on.
            Luverly! I personally don't think we get to see near enough of the beautiful Penelope....

Comment

Originally posted by alexbee View Post
              Luverly! I personally don't think we get to see near enough of the beautiful Penelope....
              I definitely second that, Alex, and I would never ever relate the word 'dodgey' to any photo of you, Penny.

doinel

Comment

I'm with you guys.
                Penny's as pretty as a picture!
                Never enough Penelope.

Comment

love you penny!

Comment

I love you too Penny and it's been too darn long since we had a picture of you or an update of how things are going for ya, you delectable and deliciously sexy and talented girl you.

SF

Comment

A special Merry OZ Christmas just for Penny.

Comment

Aw, thank you darlings. I'll try and snap a pic today.

Comment

Penny,
                          I see many beautiful girls come to the site to be photographed and it would difficult to choose a favourite, but should I be compelled to make a list, you, for sure, would be at the top of it! Not only do I admire your beauty, sensuality, and artistic talent, but also your intellect and character. Just from what I can observe from half a world away, I would be proud to be associated with you in any way. You do well on either side of the camera and I'm sure many, including myself, would welcome a redux just in time for Christmas! Nothing would make a more pleasing present! Wishing you and yours a very pleasant and joyous holiday season.......

Glider
                          Last edited by glider; 10 December 2007, 04:17 PM. Reason: misspelling

Comment

Originally posted by Penelope@4-december-2007 View Post
                            I'll try and snap a pic today.
                            *cough*.. hint... psssst... ^^^ ... *cough*

I know it's summer over there and that days are longer during that season, but still... If you wanna be smart make a pic with both you and Susie in it. Not only do you actually get to meet Susie that way (she's quite nice really) but we also get a nice up-to-date pic of you both

I gather december and januari always to be busy months (summer == more models, right?) but i suppose it's even more hectic this year. Will you be aaaaaaaall alone some time in januari this year? Lots of people escaping summer by going to Vegas around that time, oh wait.. going to AEE. Hopefully the building you're in wont be entirely empty, just no fun working all alone.

Anything new with you, big project to work on for example? That's what you were going to do right, after having editedselected pics for almost forever and some ;-)

Have a fun day Penny, enjoy yourself whatever you do!

Comment

Glider, that was lovely! Thank you so much. I'm very proud of the work our little group does. I have no plans at this stage for a Redux, but you never know. I've toyed with the idea a lot. It would be fun to do something a bit different - some kind of self vid/masturbation/instructional something or other...and have pics done by the beautiful Toby of course! Will let you know if anything happens.

Frans, you're always such a chirpy fellow! It's great. Before taking a pic maybe I'll wait for a day when Susie and I are both in our summer dresses? The main problem is time. Perhaps I'll get a chance to snap something this weekend.

Yep, I'll be keeping the home fires burning while the crew are in Vegas...me and a bunch of others actually. I'll be taking advantage of the peace and quiet I think. I'll be working over the Christmas break too cause the boss has agreed to let me have a whole month off next year. SO RAD!

In other news I'm overseeing the post-production peeps at the moment (just a temporary thing.) It's a massive challenge but really good fun. As you mentioned Frans, I used to work in the department so I know a lot of the ins and outs which has been invaluable to me helping the rest of the team. If you guys notice any issues with editing or whatever please continue to send feedback to abby@abbywinters.com. I get sent anything relevant to post-production work. We're all working hard to deliver something you enjoy so please let us know how we're doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Penelope View Post
                                In other news I'm overseeing the post-production peeps at the moment...
                                Yeah, Penny actually is my direct boss in the video review task.
                                She's a good (and nice) boss btw!

Lxm

Comment

Penny must be having a wow of a time right now - she gets to kick around 5-6 guys every day at work. Go Penny!

Comment

- some kind of self vid/masturbation/instructional something or other...and have pics done by the beautiful Toby of course!

I simply can't wait! Will be watching every week!

Comment

Merry Christmas all!

Susie, I promise I'll take good care of Ambroitus. We'll take a stack of photos of his first Christmas for you!

Toby, hope you find a car!

Comment

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to my very favourite Tall Girly.

Wish you were traveling to Vegas...
                                        Attached Files
                                        Last edited by alexbee; 24 December 2007, 04:01 AM. Reason: add "tallgirly" pic

Comment

A Merry Christmas and a Happy New year to you Penny, one of the best photographer at AW.

Comment

A merry Xmas and Happy New Year to the ravishingly sexy and very talented Penny, have a great one.

Take care,

SF

Comment

Thanks all. Happy New Year to you! Look what happens when I'm left in the office on my own...

The bottom two are of me working very hard at my desk fixing Ashley's upcoming redux, and at reception pining for Susie.
                                              Attached Files

Comment

Awww.. did Susie leave you aaaaall alone ?? Order of the pics is a bit different to your description but I'll manage or use my imagination You look pretty in your white dress, nice close-up in there too I can tell you work very hard when no-one is around, yep.

Happy 2008 in advance to you as well of course. You might even get to speak to Susie in person that year (I think she'll be recovered from AEE around march-2008 or so;-). Unless you're on vacation around then. Any ideas on where you want to go during the upcoming month of vacation next year?

Got to say I really like the 1st pic (face close-up), can't properly describe why but I do like that one.

Comment

Nicw low-cut white dress and lovely as ever. In that last pick you look bored which usually happens when you're all by yourself. In the third pic you look very focussed on what you're doing. They're all nice pics, and it's not that often that we get them, thank you.

Comment

Bored girl in empty office syndrome, eh? Maybe I should slip a piece of paper under the front door, or fly a paper plane through an open window next time I drive by

Comment

You look fantastic Penny, even if you're working hard. I like your beautiful hair, and that white dress suits you really well (what a lovely cleavage). Have a wonderful weekend, beauty!

doinel

Comment

Hi, Penny!! So, they have you holding down the fort all alone, huh? Well, you certainly look lovely while doing it. Perhaps you should check the PO Box, if someone hasn't already...I have a feeling there may some yummy goodies in there to help you pass the time

Have an awesome New Year's, babe!
                                                        Love,
                                                        Kara

Comment

Very lovely pics! Happy New Year Penny!

Comment

The breasts are the bests!

Comment

Penny
                                                              Thanks for posting the photos.
                                                              I loved them all, especially the close up of the bra area from one side.
                                                              Just shows enough to lead us to think "No Bra," while hiding enough for Americans to consider it decent. Very clever.
                                                              Well Done.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X