• Show
Clear All

New girl/girl: Vanessa Y & Carla

New girl/girl: Vanessa Y & Carla
    Attached Files

Mmm, Vanessa has been busy

Comment

Vanessa Y & Carla

wow, i just wrote that i wish to see Carla in girl/girl shoot. i consider Vanessa to be very very lucky. i am sure she is enjoying her time with lvely Carla
      kronful

Comment

Vanessa, was fantastic in her videos with Patricia. I'm looking forward to this one!

Comment

I would like to thank Abby for this beautiful imageset. I found the lighting to be entrancing throughout and enjoyed the range of activies. My particular favorites were the imagesets from approximately 240 to 279 showing one of the models (not sure which one--I'll guess Vanessa) stretched across the image, our eyes drawn to shapely breasts, a taut abdomen to a shaved cunt glowing in the light. This image gave this viewer tingles and it is only natural that the other model (Carla?)is attracted to this divine image as she feels it, penetrates it, masturbates it. The next group of images show classy close ups of Carla's fingers playing with Vanessa's pussy, followed by close ups of Vanessa's face as she clearly enjoys the minstrations.

Great job throughout. Abby, you are a real pro. Now I look forward to the videos.

Comment

Another hot video. Carla has got a bum to drool over and Vanessa's is not bad either. The techniques employed by both were simply outstanding. Thanks for ruining my afternoons work schedule

Jerry

Comment

Dear Vanessa and Carla, you two are SO HOT together! The videos were fantastic, especially the kissing and affection you showed each other. I wouldn't be surprised to hear you've done some off-camera work with each other in the next few weeks. You're a natural couple. Vanessa, your remark about doing it all the time and foregoing men was right on the mark. Obviously you deserve better than what men can give you. Another shoot in the future, perhaps? I hope so! The two of you are gorgeous! My best wishes for both of you, Swindapa

Comment

Both girls are naturals! Great videos. Lots of good kissing and lovely playing with breasts.

Comment

Just downloaded and watched the videos. Vanessa's orgasm is fantastic. Morevoer, your coverage of it was the best I possibly could have asked for. The framing of the two angles was perfect: one angle shows Carla rubbing Vanessa's vulva, the other shows Vanessa's reactions, and her belly was visible in both angles. And Millie, your timing in cutting between the two is excellent. This video is truly a standard-setter.

(Oh, Millie, speaking of editing, the "After" interview gives us Vanessa's Favorite Moment twice. You might wanna take another look at that. )

Comment

i loved doing it!! vanessa was an amazing girl with an even better body i was a bit nervous to start off with its not everyday you have a camera on you while having your fun.once i kissed her that was it i was gone she was great amazing and i'd love to do more girl on girl shoots and vids with her and others!!!!

Comment

This is so blindingly beautiful. The last video, featuring Carla's orgasm(s?) is one of the prettiest things I've ever seen. The closeups of her face as she is being pleasured are incredible -- I love watching her angelic face overwhelmed with bliss, the little furrows in her brow, throwing her head back when it feels *really* good, and panting and moaning right into the microphone. These shots are alternated with amazing closeups of Vanessa's beautiful oral technique, alternating between licking Carla's gorgeous pussy and taking it all into her mouth. If that wasn't enough, Carla lies back with her legs spread wide as we watch Vanessa's fingers do all the right things -- middle finger inside, ring finger stroking the clit -- until Carla finally cums, adorably. It's so great seeing Vanessa looking deep in concentration as she works, making sure Carla's pussy is the most important thing in the world.

Yet this all comes after Vanessa's amazing orgasm, only the second! she's ever had with another person. No boy has ever brought her there, but Patricia was able to do her right. Vanessa makes some lovely faces when Carla is fingering and licking her -- pleasure and amazement, as in "I'm going to cum again! With a girl!" It's very cute when Carla is using her fingers and responds to Vanessa's moans by immediately licking her pussy. Vanessa's orgasm is great -- every muscle tensing and flexing as she cums.

Just beautiful.

Comment

I forgot to mention how Carla gives Vanessa's clit a sweet good-bye kiss after the orgasm. And the lovely look they give each other in the before video when Vanessa walks into the room -- their eyes say "wow! I get to have sex with HER!"

Comment

GORGEOUS girls.....think I just updated my list of which models I'd like to do a T3 with!

Comment

Originally posted by katy View Post
                            GORGEOUS girls.....think I just updated my list of which models I'd like to do a T3 with!
                            Her shoot with Christiana was fantastic as well if you haven't seen it.

Comment

Originally posted by katy View Post
                              I can imagine Katy, especially if turns out like this one here that you did before! That would be just TOPS! Go girl
                              Last edited by Luxman; 30 June 2007, 11:53 AM. Reason: pictures maximum 800 pixel wide

Comment

That was a GREAT shoot...I definitely enjoyed myself! I've done 2 other T3 shoots so I guess we just have to wait for the powers that be to decide to schedule them.

Am looking forward to doing some more as soon as the Sydney office start shooting them.......I cant wait!

I love kissing so always do alot of it when I sleep with someone whether its on camera or not.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                Working...
                                X