X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New IM: Antoinette

Antoinette IM
    Attached Files

A truly amazing clip, possibly the best IM so far............lovely girl, great facial expressions, HUGE orgasm, clever camera angle (I'm missing Verity already)...........thank you so much to all concerned for such a wonderful video.

Comment

Very different, very intense, very expressive, very good.

Comment

AND the squirt!! WOW!!

Comment

Agree agree agree!!

I'm curious, though -- was that indeed a squirt, or is glorious Antoinette one of the ladies who wees when or soon after she climaxes? Or does weeing just make it more fun? I have no theories or hypotheses either way, just wondering. Perhaps those in the know could inform us.

Anyway: One of the best ever!

Comment

I'd rather see the extremely hot Antoinette give us her gift in more inviting surroundings. Sorry to be odd man out here, but she would be more to my taste on a bed, rug, sofa, chair, grass, beach, car seat, any place rather than a toilet . . . and a toilet that needed flushing at that. Ugh. It showed up just often enough to be a distraction. Antoinette is too sexy and too expressive, however, to be all that distracted.

Comment

Easily my favorite IM ever, no question.

Riz.

Comment

Originally posted by BWW
                I'm curious, though -- was that indeed a squirt, or is glorious Antoinette one of the ladies who wees when or soon after she climaxes?
                I aksed myself exactly the same question. The fluid seemed a bit yellow.

Comment

Originally posted by Mermur
                  I aksed myself exactly the same question. The fluid seemed a bit yellow.
                  If u read the before and after notes, you will see that it is pee...

Comment

Originally posted by Luv_Red_Fuzz
                    If u read the before and after notes, you will see that it is pee...
                    Thanks, Luv_Red_Fuzz, it never occurred to me that the IMs might have before-and-after notes.

Comment

I still wonder if it was in fact a squirt - she was touching herself in just the right way to make that happen.

Comment

Originally posted by baysage
                        I'd rather see the extremely hot Antoinette give us her gift in more inviting surroundings. Sorry to be odd man out here, but she would be more to my taste on a bed, rug, sofa, chair, grass, beach, car seat, any place rather than a toilet . . . and a toilet that needed flushing at that. Ugh. It showed up just often enough to be a distraction. Antoinette is too sexy and too expressive, however, to be all that distracted.
                        This sounds like a perfectly valid reason to invite Antoinette back for a second IM.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowhead
                          This sounds like a perfectly valid reason to invite Antoinette back for a second IM.
                          Absolutely, sir, that would certainly balance the account.

Comment

Antoinette is adorable! It would be cool to see her in another Girl/Girl (she was so cute in Twister Girls) or a double IM.

Comment

Originally posted by hippoid
                              I still wonder if it was in fact a squirt - she was touching herself in just the right way to make that happen.
                              i agree she was massaging her g spot causing it to act like a sponge. i'm not sure about the pee thing. most people aren't even informed enough and don't believe that alot of women can actually squirt.
                              it looked more like a queef squirt lol.

Comment

Gosh

I like the fact that Antoinette described the setting as "filthy but oddly appealing". I feel the same way...

Comment

Intensity

That Antoinette is really special!
                                  That was, by far, the most intense orgasm I have ever seen anywhere and her facial expressions are marvelous! I do agree with the speculation that the setting turned her on considerably. The whole vid was sweet and nasty, above-all, "real"!

Comment

Naughty without seeming sleazy...darling Antoinette deserves an IM Oscar. What a find, Abby!

Comment

Definitely one of my favourites! I luv to watch this one over and over again!!

Comment

So nice . Thanks

Comment

ohhhhhh no.... I got all excited thinking we were going to get a new Antoinette, but it was just Denis finding and appreciateing the super sexy Antoinette.

Excitement levels back to normal..ohhh wait... Keilyn/Larissa M GG... excitement levels back to overload....

Comment

Plenty of women can squirt, and Antionette has her own beautiful way.

Comment

ohhhhhh no.... I got all excited thinking we were going to get a new Antoinette, but it was just Vineyarder finding and appreciateing the super sexy Antoinette.

Excitement levels back to normal..ohhh wait... Blaire Redux... excitement levels back to overload....

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
                                                ohhhhhh no.... I got all excited thinking we were going to get a new Antoinette, but it was just Vineyarder finding and appreciateing the super sexy Antoinette.
                                                ... Yup! Abbyfan, now a "Permanent Resident", rediscovered Anthoinette after more than a two year gap in posting on this thread.

I believe I "was there" when this wonderful, quirky model first starred in that wonderful, quirky shoot.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
                                                  I really like it when new members discover "old" models and prompt me to visit their shoots afresh.

凧ちゃん

Comment

Me too takochan! I remember this day like it was yesterday, Miss Verity and I had quite a lot of fun! There were plenty of stairs at Antoinette's house, so we had to lug all the gear up and down all day...argh. Lucky we are both so strong and muscly (oh really!), and Antoinette was there to help out.

s

Comment

Originally posted by susie View Post
                                                      Me too takochan! I remember this day like it was yesterday, Miss Verity and I had quite a lot of fun! There were plenty of stairs at Antoinette's house, so we had to lug all the gear up and down all day...argh. Lucky we are both so strong and muscly (oh really!), and Antoinette was there to help out.

s

Well thank you very much Susie... your efforts were very much appreciated by this AW member.

Comment

I first found Antoinette through a list that Vid Dude made of models that made him laugh - so I went to her solo video and really enjoyed getting to know her. And this IM is a big favorite - especially for the great ending!

Comment

... Ok! SO! Somebody please send the AW Expeditionary Force to retrieve that one we know as "Anthoinette" and bring her back from her hubby and small ones or her g/f and other pursuits since the membership is clamoring and making quite a fuss, wishing to have one more peep at Anthoinette enjoying herself, maybe more!

Comment

I second that motion!

s

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X