• Show
Clear All

New Model: Susan

New Model: Susan
    Attached Files

Yum, great breasts.

Tank

Comment

Gorgeous - Susan is absolutely adorable. Asian girls are so feminine and body pefect.....please Abby, can we have more? And the lips on her pussy are so kissable....

Comment

Hurray, another Dutch model!!! Will there be a video of Susan?

Comment

I'm afraid to disappoint you, but it seems there's no video.

Lxm

Comment

Originally posted by Luxman
            I'm afraid to disappoint you, but it seems there's no video.Lxm
            Pity, I would have loved to hear another fellow-countrywoman talk about her Australian adventures.

Comment

She's a beauty! Lovely pussy, too.

Comment

wow, what a cutie

Love to see a Redux set with more explicit posing...

Tek.

Comment

She's adorable, with a lovely smile.

Comment

Very cute model! Saying she lives up north from me... *sigh*

Comment

Lovely fair skin and a great smile. More Susan please!

Comment

Originally posted by Luxman
                        I'm afraid to disappoint you, but it seems there's no video.

Lxm
                        In fact, there is video of Susan, it just wasn't scheduled, so Luxman didn't see it on his list. I'll see if we can get it ready soonest.

Comment

Yes, I'm anxious to see Susan's video.
                          Please soon !

Alleyes

Comment

Originally posted by Vid Dude
                            In fact, there is video of Susan, it just wasn't scheduled, so Luxman didn't see it on his list. I'll see if we can get it ready soonest.
                            Hah, always those incomplete lists.

I'm glad that there's video!

Lxm

Comment

Originally posted by Vid Dude
                              That would be great!

Comment

Ready for the Video

Up in the Northern Hemisphere, we need Susan's promised video to warm things up.

Thanks in advance!

Comment

What a big and no longer awaited surprise these vids are! Petite Susan introducing us to the land of billen and borsten - the latter of these words has a whole different meaning in German btw. And the AW princess Verity herself is broadening her already astonishing knowledge of European languages. What a fun for eyes and ears alike! Great find in the vaults, Abby. Thanks a lot!

doinel

Comment

Originally posted by Mermur
                                    Pity, I would have loved to hear another fellow-countrywoman talk about her Australian adventures.
                                    Hey Mermur, you have the oppertunity right here! Why on earth is everyone ignoring this cutie?

doinel

Comment

You're right, doinel. It was indeed quite funny to see Susan trying to teach Verity (waarheid, waarachtigheid) some Dutch. What I found rather peculiar is that Verity turned all Susan's phrases into German, e.g. 'ik' became 'ich'. Moreover, Verity seemed to have a lot of problems with the hard 'g' Susan used. I wonder whether she would have had as much trouble with the soft 'g' we use in the south of the Netherlands.

Hoi Susan,

wat stoer van je om voor Abby Winters te poseren. Ik vond het een mooie fotoserie. Ook hartstikke bedankt voor de leuke video's. Het viel niet mee om Verity Nederlands te leren, hè.

Groetjes,

Mermur

Comment

Originally posted by Mermur
                                        Moreover, Verity seemed to have a lot of problems with the hard 'g' Susan used. I wonder whether she would have had as much trouble with the soft 'g' we use in the south of the Netherlands.
                                        It's not only Verity, Mermur. The Dutch 'g' is quite a challenge for every non-nederlands. The same goes with your speaking the 'sch' as in 'Schiphol' or 'Scheveningen'. There are many people I know who can't pronounce it properly and take the easy way by speaking it like the German 'sch'.

doinel

Comment

Originally posted by doinel
                                          It's not only Verity, Mermur. The Dutch 'g' is quite a challenge for every non-nederlands. The same goes with your speaking the 'sch' as in 'Schiphol' or 'Scheveningen'. There are many people I know who can't pronounce it properly and take the easy way by speaking it like the German 'sch'.

doinel
                                          The dutch 'g' is not that hard, it's kinda like the sound you make when you are clearing your throat... then just wrap a word around it

Knarfie

Comment

Originally posted by Knarfie
                                            The dutch 'g' is not that hard, it's kinda like the sound you make when you are clearing your throat... then just wrap a word around it.
                                            This only applies to the hard 'g', which is used in the northern half of the Netherlands. The soft 'g', which is used where I come from, is more like the sound you get when you scrape your throat very very gently. It sounds a lot like the German 'ch' in words like 'ich'.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                            Working...
                                            X