X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Backstage: 92

Backstage 92
    Attached Files

Very promising. A heart warming Susie pic arriving here in the frosty and snowy center of old Europe. Can't wait to see the rest.

doinel

Comment

Oh ja, that picture set was worthwhile waiting! Not only Susie is showing her best, but inimitable Verity also has a big time in the classy shoots of her 'reflector board dance'. Everyone else than her would easily look silly doing this in white knickers. Very much fun!!
      (BTW when will Backstage 93 be ready?)

doinel

Comment

Originally posted by doinel
        BTW when will Backstage 93 be ready?
        Next Monday.

Comment

I really like this set. And mostly for the staff shots. I love the one of Jamie, Cass and Susie all looking at a picture on the back of the camera, I love seeing Verityin white knickers, holding up the reflector in the ocean (and with that tantalizing hint of underarm hair, no less!), and of course, the Gratuitous Millie Shot. Oh what I woul give to work with such fabulous women!

Comment

Can someone help me with a question ? I have searched and searched for this gorgeous young lady and cannot find her. Does nayone have her name or what shoots she was involved in ?

It's the blond in the 3rd and 4th pic of backstage 92 !

Comment

Amy W

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                Working...
                X