X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Brianna

New Model: Brianna
    Attached Files

Look at that long black hair and that sweet face. And the breasts. Mustn't forget them. Oh no. So luscious. Can't wait.

Comment

Wow, thanks for sharing this with us. Even here I don't think we get to see photos from quite such a lovely girl very often. Hope you stay a happy flower, and if you'll permit a moment of greed I hope to see you again as well.

Comment

Maybe it's me, but I'm only getting red x's in her pictoral where pictures should be.

Comment

Originally posted by thecommodore
          Maybe it's me, but I'm only getting red x's in her pictoral where pictures should be.
          No, it's all ok. Check if you're logged in properly and try to refresh.
          If that doesn't work, try to clear the browser's cache and the AW cookies.

Lxm

Comment

I really like women with small breasts, and women who have their pubic hair! We don't get to see that too much online. Please let us see more of them, especially with the IMs, which are my very favorite. - Harry

Comment

What a beautiful woman! And what exquisite hair!

Comment

I concur with Dafydd... that long, long black hair and the full bush sends me reeling. Anyone else thinking GGT3 with Fuji?

Comment

I have always been a fan of Asian girls. This confirms my excellent taste and I am now a Briannaphile.

Comment

I forgot to mention what a fan I am of girls in boots and fuzzy sweaters.

Comment

Originally posted by artlover
                      Anyone else thinking GGT3 with Fuji?
                      Yup. Or Kanya....Or Susan....Why not make the decision easier and just have the four of them do a 60-minute double Tier 3?

Comment

Originally posted by Luxman
                        No, it's all ok. Check if you're logged in properly and try to refresh.
                        If that doesn't work, try to clear the browser's cache and the AW cookies.

Lxm
                        Thanks for the tip, dude. Unfortunately, I'm still getting red X's.

I did try logging onto the individual pictures by putting their URL's into the address bar, and there I get a message saying you have to be a gold member to see them.

Comment

You're right, the pics are accidentally in the Gold section. Something funny going on, I'll get this sorted out today.

Comment

Willow has worked his magic. Try it now.

Comment

Problem ??

Nice girl, - wish we could see ...
                              I´m still not able to see her pics.
                              Is there a problem your end ?

------
                              Never mind now the magic works.
                              I see the pics OK.

..edit by Iaminside
                              Last edited by Iaminside; 16 January 2006, 02:18 AM.

Comment

It's working now, and......boyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoing!

She's got this Sandra Oh thing going on that is SMOKEN!

And that long, long, long hair...girls, you need to adopt this look.

The bush is hot, too...

Girls, you need to stop shaving. Real women don't shave!!!
                                Last edited by thecommodore; 16 January 2006, 07:58 PM.

Comment

I can only repeat what's already been said above: Briannas superlong black hair is marvelous and she has maybe the cutest small breasts out there ...............almost couldn't stop looking at her this morning, wow for you Brianna

Comment

Originally posted by Yealith
                                    I can only repeat what's already been said above: ...
                                    ditto
                                    Originally posted by thecommodore
                                    She's got this Sandra Oh thing going on that is SMOKEN!
                                    ditto ... except I would have spelled it smokin'
                                    Originally posted by Iaminside
                                    Never mind now the magic works.
                                    I hate when that happens
                                    Originally posted by Black13
                                    Yup. Or Kanya....Or Susan....Why not make the decision easier and just have the four of them do a 60-minute double Tier 3?
                                    Careful there, Black13. Not all Asians will get along together. There is just as much racism between the Chinese, Koreans, Japanese, Vietnamese, Philipino, Thai ... et. al. that simply being Asian is hardly common ground. Oh, and don't forget the whole Paki/Hindi/Kashmiri conflict.

Fuji mentioned something about being back in Australia next month. I have a feeling we'll be seeing at least one more GG from her. Keep your fingers crossed.
                                    Originally posted by artlover
                                    I concur with Dafydd... that long, long black hair and the full bush sends me reeling. Anyone else thinking GGT3 with Fuji?
                                    Originally posted by Dafydd
                                    What a beautiful woman! And what exquisite hair!
                                    ditto
                                    Originally posted by Rubarack
                                    Wow, thanks for sharing this with us. Even here I don't think we get to see photos from quite such a lovely girl very often. Hope you stay a happy flower, and if you'll permit a moment of greed I hope to see you again as well.
                                    ditto. Greed may be one of the seven deadly sins but go ahead and hope -- I permit you and join with you.

Comment

And as I am looking at Brianna's photos again and the dressing room set, Sandra Oh accepts her Golden Globe Award. That is way too much synchronicity for this boy to handle ... time for a long, warm, relaxing shower. Looks like I've gone and made a mess again ... Ahhhhh

Comment

Oh Brianna! We could go on and on about your gorgeous long hair and those lovely, perfect, breasts.

Comment

Brianna's full brunette head of hair with full bush (not an everyday combination in Australia) has produced some stunning shots.

Comment

Stunningly, beautiful model! Love her full bush (hate shaved). I open several photos from her set only to find that they were blurred out. Her face was clear and all the photos looked the same--wanted to find at lleast one where her vagina was clear, but no luck. What a disappointment. Sorry for complaining but I don't like mega-close-ups as much as the vagina appearing in contrast with the rest of the body. I know you can't please everyone-maybe some men like the blurred pictures. Yes, I did read that the camera is only able to focus on one part

Comment

Loved the care bear undies!!! post more!! Your beautiful!

Comment

Agreed, durianlover. I am a photographer, so maybe I'm more critical than most. But when a woman is holding open her lips, you've got to admit that is sort of the focal point of the shot and at least SOME of the shots should focus "down there", not all of them focused on her face. I don't know what the photographer was thinking on this shoot, Brianna is lovely, so yes it's very disappointing.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                Working...
                                                X