girl / girl shoot with milk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

girl / girl shoot with milk

how about a girl / girl shoot but with one of the girls lactating.

Scene could be along the lines of the lactating girl needs to express but does not have her breast pump with her and asks the other girl if she could help because her breasts are hurting.

How far you go from here - whether it is just a Tier 2 or even all the way to a Tier 3

I would like to lactation help to lead into some-one more sensual.

The other idea is for it to be a suprise for the other girl to discover when fooling around with each other that the other girl is lactating.

What do people think?

Hi Zalani,

I like lactating ladies too. I don't think Abby will ever recruit enough model of this very specific type. I have found this site that has done an outstanding job. I think he is the "Abby" of this niche.

Comment

And I thought I was the only one! I've never seen any erotic pictures of lactating women but I've sometimes thought that it would be quite sexy. I often joked with one longterm boyfriend that, if we ever had children, I'd love it if he "had a snack" whilst we we were having sex. He though the idea was disgusting, maybe because he associated breast feeding with motherhood so with his own mother.... But I quite like the thought, either girl/boy or girl/girl. Although, it might be a bit difficult to find girls for Abby who would do that. When women are breastfeeding their nipples often become red and sore.... maybe girls wouldn't really want to show their breasts like that. But if there are any models out there who would, I'd love to see your photos!

Comment

Originally posted by evangeline
        I've never seen any erotic pictures of lactating women .... maybe girls wouldn't really want to show their breasts like that. But if there are any models out there who would, I'd love to see your photos!
        *cough*Naomi*cough*

Comment

Originally posted by evangeline
          .... When women are breastfeeding their nipples often become red and sore.... maybe girls wouldn't really want to show their breasts like that. But if there are any models out there who would, I'd love to see your photos!
          Hi Evangeline, Dafydd already mentioned our own Naomi so let me put in a recommendation for another place. Check out www.lactation-fantasy.com. The pictures on the tour are very representative of the site contents. I am a lactation fan and this is the best I have ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Dafydd
            *cough*Naomi*cough*
            Oooh! I like!

Comment

Cass once mentioned that when her little sister was born girl her mother would let her watch "target practice".

As you can see from the date of the post, it really stuck with me.

Comment

Hey Evangeline, would you consider doing a shoot with a girl who was lactating and if so how far would you like to go?

Comment

Originally posted by zalani
                  Hey Evangeline, would you consider doing a shoot with a girl who was lactating and if so how far would you like to go?
                  Hmm.... I think I would like to do that. It's always been a kinda fantasy of mine! (Depends on the girl of course....) And how far would I go? I don't really know right now. In my dirty moments, I think I would quite like to lick the girl's nipples and taste some of the milk.... in my normal moments, I'd probably try target practice... and lick the girls nipples and taste the milk! Hehe! It's all very well writing about it but maybe I wouldn't be able to go through with it. I have a thing about hygiene....I can remember a friend of mine who was breast feeding. She took off her bra as it was just the two of us and she had having crusty milk around her nipples and it really made me feel sick. But I suppose it's the same with everything. If a bloke was "crusty" down there, it wouldn't really turn me on either.... Hmmm.... Am I making myself clear? I'm rather tired and seem to be babbling!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                  Working...
                  X