Clear All

New Model: Amy O

Oh, Amy O...
    Attached Files

O my!

Comment

O, that looks like fun!

Comment

Yep! Ready to go down the hill, this a new kind of sledge.

Comment

Whoa up!! This is my kinda chickie babe. Gorgeous!!!!!

Wow you so amazing beautiful... oh Amy O.... WOW!!!!

Comment

Oh la la - what a cutie!

doinel

Comment

That is probably where my chair will end up when I am perusing Amy O's photo's tomorrow...
              Looking fwd almost as much as Margaret for this!

RT...

Comment

Mystery - Screen Printing Shoot !

In her " Before Shoot " comments Amy O mentions "... Having done the screen printing shoot ..."
                Is this a separate shoot to her GG Tier 3 Amy O & Margaret due on 28 Jan 2006 ?

I am intrigued !

TowelBoy
                Last edited by TowelBoy; 21 January 2006, 06:07 AM.

Comment

Amy O is just plain cute--Their's nothing plain about Amy --cute ++++++

Comment

Wow

Abby, Amy O is a perfect example of why I keep my membership to Abbywinters.com Thank you. She has Great Everything !! She makes this Yank salute proudly. I cant wait to see her on video. YUM YUM ..

Comment

Originally posted by TowelBoy
                      In her " Before Shoot " comments Amy O mentions "... Having done the screen printing shoot ..."
                      Is this a separate shoot to her GG Tier 3 Amy O & Margaret due on 21 Jan 2006 ?
                      Yes, diff shoot, a 6-girl T1.

a

Comment

A New Six Pack !

Originally posted by Abby
                        Yes, diff shoot, a 6-girl T1.

a
                        With Amy O a known starter for this Troupe -
                        Now we are left to wonder who will fill the other 5 vacancies -
                        In the AW Screen Printing class ?

I foresee a new Home Page for the AW Site on the Horizon !

TowelBoy

Comment

Seven girl shoot, actually.

Comment

Originally posted by Vid Dude
                            I really have to expand the memory on my hard drive ...

Will this be one better than the six girls and waterfall girlsshoots? ... Can't wait!
                            Last edited by matchless; 21 January 2006, 10:41 AM.

Comment

Expanded Girls !

First it was Amy O + 5 girls = 6 girls in a " Screen Printing " shoot
                              Now it has grown to 7 Girls - Which I believe will be a Site record ?

Will there be any further Inflation ?

TowelBoy

PS: 7 Girls = 3 Pairs + 1 left over ... Is she the Leader ?

Comment

You think seven is a lot? Ha. I laugh at your seven.

Comment

Aggravated Cruelty !

To the Administrator - Please stop laughing at me !

Perhaps you could identify the 6 Girls who will be joining Amy O.
                                  That would ease my mind.

Are you suggesting a possible even dozen is in the works ???

TowelBoy

Comment

Wow if the rest are as cute as Amy then we are in for a good shoot!

Comment

I heard there might be a 12 girl shoot.

Dave
                                      Last edited by Darth Dave; 21 January 2006, 04:59 PM.

Comment

Who are Airbourne and why are they coming??? It can't be down to Amy O, I reckon, or they'd come long before August 23rd!!! Tee hee. Seriously, Amy, you are drop-dead-gorgeous -- and you won't often get a Scotsman saying that about an English Rose!

Comment

Hey Miss Amy O
                                          Great photos, fuck your eyes are amazing!!! Lovely vertical smile by the way!!!

Comment

Originally posted by darcy
                                            Hey Miss Amy O
                                            *sigh* Darcy, I hope you can appreciate how much work we boys put into finding polite ways to say just that. Amen. Thanks for saying what's on all of our minds... or what's left of them, after browsing Amy's shoot! I'm in love.

Comment

Originally posted by darcy
                                              Hey Miss Amy O
                                              Yours is lovely too, Miss Darcy !

Concerning Amy O, her chit chat vid with "beautiful boobies" Anneke is very... instructive, in terms of getting to know better how they masturbate !

By the way, not only her eyes and "vertical smile" are lovely, but so are her areolas and nipples !

Comment

Awesome!

What a brilliant series of videos! Anneke is a WONDERFUL interviewer and the videos are both cute and extremely horny at the same time. Both of them are just adorable. More like these please! It would only be improved by seeing Amy O masturbating to orgasm at the end, maybe along with Anneke for some double fun...

Comment

Now that's what i call HOT!!!

Comment

Amy O, is one gorgeous and seriously hot girl! The videos are out of this world!

Originally posted by Darth Dave
                                                    I heard there might be a 12 girl shoot.
                                                    Dave
                                                    Cool, Pool Girls is on the coming attractions now.

Comment

I loved Amy's videos, Amy is great and having Anneke there added a lot, I can’t wait for Amy's girl/girl and of course to see more of the videos that Anneke worked on.

Excellent Videos.

Dave

Comment

Wow - it is girls like you who make re-joining so worthwhile. Where did you get those panties? - they are seriously erotic!

Comment

ok so ive finally recovered from amy o's pic's/vid and girl/girl please please please please please please please can we have some more. i dont know what it is, but this girl just hits all the right buttons

Comment

Amy O has more !

Originally posted by gkp5569
                                                            ok so ive finally recovered from amy o's pic's/vid and girl/girl please please please please please please please can we have some more. i dont know what it is, but this girl just hits all the right buttons

gkp5569 - Amy O is also in The Screen Printing Girls - Look ... Here
                                                            There are 6 other girls as well -
                                                            But I'm sure you will be able to see Amy O !

TowelBoy

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X