No announcement yet.

Dildo Drive Feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, Matilda you've done your homework and great choices too!

Theleron, you really should read the Sybian thread.

Comment

Yeah, terulean, that one has always been my favourite thread ... such drama. I almost want to ask about optioning the screen rights

Comment

lol!

Comment

Originally posted by matilda
          this one this one!!!!!! WOW! its the prettiest thing I've ever seen in my life... its like art....
          but its so expensive, so this one would have the same effect in a more moderate price range, and just like the other, its art boys ART, look at those contours wooooooo hooooooooo
          wooooooo hooooooooo and that's what your like just thinking about it. Must be pay day if your shopping for dildos, though you could get a bank loan if you wanted to build a nice collection.That first one does look bloody good though I'm quite jealous when they look that good. How can you compete. You can't

Comment

Hi Valerie, when I came back home after workday I noticed that I have received the gift you send me, that really made my day a much better . So I just wanted to thank all you at AW.

yusa

Comment

Please tell us all what you got!

Comment

Hi Valerie

Originally posted by valerie
                Please tell us all what you got!
                I think you should tell us who sent in the Courgette/Zucchini and whether you sent it back afterwards

Jorinel

Comment

Hey yusanord, that's good to hear - just as I was beginning to fear that my own gift may have been chucked overboard by some trashed sailor somewhere along the Cape of Good Hope...

I'm sure you guys at AW purposely sent our stuff the long way - just so we'd all be sweating with anticipation by the time it finally arrives...

Comment

Like Super Joe, I got written notes and a vid clip with model saying thanks and some pics .

Originally posted by maurice
                    I'm sure you guys at AW purposely sent our stuff the long way - just so we'd all be sweating with anticipation by the time it finally arrives...
                    The gift came by airmail, but it looked like someone has driven steam roller over it and I wasn´t sure if the disc would work but luckily it was OK.

yusa
                    Last edited by yusanord; 8 February 2006, 08:17 PM. Reason: Doing some things

Comment

Originally posted by jorinel
                      I think you should tell us who sent in the Courgette/Zucchini and whether you sent it back afterwards
                      Hahaha, that was a good one! I should have at least framed a picture of it...

Originally posted by yusanord
                      The gift came by airmail, but it looked like someone has driven steam roller over it and I wasn´t sure if the disc would work but luckily it was OK.
                      Yikes! Sorry about the delays on these, guys (and gals). There is a lot to organise to get the stuff out, but I hope the wait is worth it! There's a few more waiting to be sent as well. Please send in more toys! Our stock is running a little low, and there's girls out there who need some good pleasuring! Like this one? Or this one, oooooooh!

Comment

Yikes! Sorry about the delays on these, guys (and gals). There is a lot to organise to get the stuff out, but I hope the wait is worth it!
                        I didn´t mind waiting for the stuff, one must wait for the final sets anyway. I really appreciate the effort you make for the individual member and sure the wait was worth it.
                        Last edited by yusanord; 9 February 2006, 10:37 PM. Reason: Faulty vB Code

Comment

Abby sent me to AVN this year (the big convention in January in Vegas), and I saw some dildos of the type that Matilda pointed out. They're medical-grade glass shaped with a blowtorch, and are absolutely stunning to behold. Each one really is a work of art, and since they're glass, they're dishwasher-safe. You have to be careful about dropping them; while it's likely they'll survive a fall from the bed to a carpeted floor, you wouldn't want to drop them from the counter onto something harder.

A quick note for those who haven't read the Dildo Drive rules: All entries must be new. We can't accept used items, even if they're glass works of art.

Rainbow
                          The Copyright Dude

Comment

Originally posted by Rainbow
                            Abby sent me to AVN this year (the big convention in January in Vegas).......
                            Oh, the perks of working for AW......

Seriously guys and girls get behind the DD, it's great fun......and right now I have a cute chick called Ashley sitting on my desktop that no doubt thinks it's pretty good too....

hotdawg

Comment

Hi Valerie,
                              Your letter arrived for Valentine's Day, in a hand-written yellow envelope that looked just like a Valentine's card.
                              Enclosed I found a sheet of the famous Abby Winters lined paper, with a lovely note from the lovely Peta, complete with hearts, kisses and smiley. The CD had some pictures of Peta in a state of undress, holding the vibrator and the note, so I can prove to my friends that I really am the Peter she's talking to , and a short (18 sec) clip of her saying 'thank you' while actually using the toy! I'm looking forward to the shoot now.
                              Thanks
                              Peter

Comment

Hi!!

I'm so glad it made it to you, Peter! I'm always nervous about mailing stuff, especially precious, once-off, orginial material like that. It makes me happy (and all of us here) to know that you're happy...and what exquisite timing too, three cheers for the postal service where you are!

By the way, I'm happy to say we've received stuff in the mail recently. Yay!!!! If you send us something...i mean WHEN you send us something, be sure to either enclose some info about who you are, or email abby letting her know what you've sent, or BEST OPTION fill out the right form on this page. (It's a good read anyway.)

Comment

Man, I so wish I could afford to contribute to the Drive.

Comment

Dafydd, if I may quote what I said in an earlier thread:

Originally posted by Peter552
                                    My Chilly Willy cost me €25 (US$30 or Au$40) in Ann Summers. Postage in a padded envelope cost €3.50 (US$4.50 or Au$5.50). It's hardly going to break the bank, is it?
                                    I think they're hoping for something a bit more 'interesting' now, but it's still not going to be hundreds of dollars.

Comment

AW_Comes to Russia

Well what all can I say:
                                      I got my package from Val., Including Thanks (letter), and 3 formates of video from Darcy showing me why she (Darcy) like my dildo drive gift :>)
                                      I once said in the forum that: AW needed to stay personal, and that was worth, the money, and telephone calls to get it sent. I am very pleased.
                                      Thanks All (and Darcy/Val)

Duaane

Comment

Will there be any videos of these toys on AW.com?? Or is it all just for the model to keep + a special thank you video??

Comment

the toys are used in shoots that will appear on the site. The first one is Pamela, going up today week!

a

Comment

Thank You for the Thank You

I just got my very cool "thank you" package from Val/Marie M — it contained handwritten notes from both Val and Marie, photos of Marie with the dildo and her handwritten note, and a clip of Marie pleasuring herself with the dildo and singing its praises.

I'll confess that I've been wondering if the Dildo Drive shoots would be part of the main site as well... maybe "Dildo Drive" should be added as a category for searching, once the shoots start getting posted on the site. It's probably too much to ask, but it would be even cooler if the thank-you note had included an indication of when the shoot might end up on the site, so that I could make a point to look for it.

I definitely encourage other members to take part in the Dildo Drive — I think this drive is one of the many things that makes AbbyWinters.com stand out from other sites when it comes to seeing lots of beautiful girls and all their lovely bits.

Comment

with the dildo drive, do you guys pick who you want to use it, or does abby choose?

i am curious, see this toy isnt exactly a "dildo" ive heard about anal training kits...... that you use to "train" yourself for anakl sex or something..... would something like this count in the dildo drive? perhaps id better google these things and find out what an anal training kit is exactly!

Comment

Hey Paula, your post got me thinking about this new generation of dildo's which are apparently us teledildonic technology.

The idea as I understand it is that one 'partner' has control of the dildo remotely via their computer and the other 'partner' actually has the dildo.

I don't know if it available in Aus. Wired has had a few articles about it.

Just for the record I think I would need an ambulance on stand by if I could nominate a dildo and model combination (my heart is beating faster just thinking about it)!

Comment

Originally posted by paula
                                                  with the dildo drive, do you guys pick who you want to use it, or does abby choose?
                                                  Hi Paula,
                                                  I don't know if it's Abby who chooses, but it's not our choice, otherwise there would be some models who have loads of toys. And there's of course new models we don't know about, who will use toys. I have impression that model makes the choosing.

yusa

Comment

Hello girls, help us out!

Hey! We are looking for more toys, so if anyone is curious about how this thingo works (lurkers included!) now is the time to ask.

Also, models...have any suggestions for toys? Paste a link here! You can also use the button that looks like a globe with a chainlink to make the words a link.

We're looking for toys beyond the standard kind, but arent's 17-inchers or otherwise impractical. Fun stuff, that hopefully won't break the budget. Vibes are ok too, though not clit-only ones of course...we're talking full-on penetration, heh.

Here's a good starter site, http://www.funfactory.de/ Gotta love those Germans!

Comment

... Vibes are ok too, though not clit-only ones of course...we're talking full-on penetration, heh.
                                                      So if I send you a clit-only one, will you send it back ... ?

Comment

Valerie - any chance of a "wish list"? I've been mulling over the possibility of donating, but to be truthful, those things are a long way outside of my experience and I could use some ideas for what would be considered interesting, impractical, or passe.
                                                        Don't worry, I'm not going to try and post a Sybian!

Comment

Originally posted by matchless
                                                          So if I send you a clit-only one, will you send it back ... ?
                                                          No, sorry, we're not able to return any items. Well, actually, that's the official policy, it's up to Abby on this one. Did you send one already? Please email abby@abbywinters.com to discuss if you have! I think there's something sitting around somewhere in Susie's office, something in my memory is ringing a bell.

If you (or anyone else!) has sent one in or ordered one recently, please PLEASE fill out this form! Otherwise we won't use it for sure, as we don't know who to say 'thank you' to!

Originally posted by abbyfanuk
                                                          Valerie - any chance of a "wish list"? I've been mulling over the possibility of donating, but to be truthful, those things are a long way outside of my experience and I could use some ideas for what would be considered interesting, impractical, or passe.
                                                          Don't worry, I'm not going to try and post a Sybian!
                                                          A wishlist? Well, I'm glad you asked! Scroll up in this very thread to learn about some Matilda and I had previously picked out, or Abby has made her recommendation here. (Have you used any from there, Abby? Do you like the G-spot ones?) Maybe some other models will also pick out some faves? We've had the pleasure of receiving a few from funfactory.de already and they're excellent!

What we're definitely NOT looking for is
                                                          a) dongs (ridged and molded like the 'real thing')
                                                          b) things impractical to use (1.5 feet long, 4inches in diameter, etc)
                                                          c) stuff that's very 'normal' like the rabbit. Although, I have one and I love it! We'd definitely use it if you sent one in, but we'd like more unusual ones. You know, funky-looking, out-of-the-ordinary joy toys. heh.

Good questions, by the way!

Comment

I think the dildo drive is a very special idea. I would like to say that when it comes to what I like to use, size does matter. I like exaggerated body parts, big boobs, big lips, long legs, and so when im strapping it on, its best if the dildo can match up to that. I would like to use one that is almost shockingly huge, grotesque in an artistic way, it could be really heavy or even short and thick, I just don't want a wussy dildo.

Comment

Originally posted by terulaen
                                                              Wow, Matilda you've done your homework and great choices too!

Theleron, you really should read the Sybian thread.
                                                              Originally posted by Roops
                                                              Jamie, no one is disputing the effectiveness of the Sybian and I wish you and anybody else well in exploring ways to increase one's sexual pleasure. I agree with you - it's boring to watch. Also our resident sage Arsby has hit the nail on the head with his comments - I agree with his sentiments entirely. I'm sure Abby could make an excellent gg shoot, probably better than anyone else, but it would only work for one shoot, hardly a great return on funds employed.

I guess this post is the nearest I ever get to tussle with you ! shame, double shame.
                                                              Wow! Roops saying "Shame!" Well I never! Why tickle my pink tuddle! I'm flibberflabbled!

What would the Mrs. ever say?

Jim D.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X