• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oooh, this one looks interesting!!!

ooooh and this one

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
      Hitachi Magic Wand, needs current from a wall-socket (no batteries), and yes it IS quite powerfull. It's also far more expensive (times 3 something) in Australia due to the different current you can't just ship it over from the US. Well you could but you'd need to include a VERY expensive transformer so better not.

Hmm... come to think of it, it's such a famous toy it really should be in the drive. Or at least a toy like it, some ozzie shop had a unbranded version of it I think. Might have been that shop who did the dildo-party some time back.

Comment

Originally posted by daria View Post
        Hehe rbrnkr - I wand to do a DD shoot!!!

Frans - Aww man, I must get looking asap then!! And post some pics/lincs
        Great excuse to look at the Toy party thread with lots of pictures again !! Always nice to see lovely AW models demo/trial the toys, heh.

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
          Hitachi Magic Wand, needs current from a wall-socket (no batteries), and yes it IS quite powerfull. It's also far more expensive (times 3 something) in Australia due to the different current you can't just ship it over from the US. Well you could but you'd need to include a VERY expensive transformer so better not.

Hmm... come to think of it, it's such a famous toy it really should be in the drive. Or at least a toy like it, some ozzie shop had a unbranded version of it I think. Might have been that shop who did the dildo-party some time back.
          ohhhh.... I was just teasing Daria for saying I wand to do a DD shoot!!! I know we are on a truce but I couldn't help myself... want wand.. taking about Dildo Drive.... ok... pass....

Comment

OH MY GOD
            Guys I want one of these for my DD shoot!!!!

Discover LELO's range of luxury sex toys and intimate lifestyle products designed for unparalleled pleasure and performance.

Discover LELO's range of luxury sex toys and intimate lifestyle products designed for unparalleled pleasure and performance.

-wimpers- can anyone help me out. I found these at sexpo, they are flipping fantastic!

Comment

Pinky, you broke our truce ?? How could you!!

Comment

sorry.... I was just showing of in front of the others. Won't happen again.

Comment

You make me upset Pinky... So upset im going to get naked!

Comment

in that case... sorry but it might happen again.

Comment

Hey Folks, I need a little help does anyone know where I might find a dildo like the one in the picture below from Abigails shoot?
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by silkenshadow View Post
                        Hey Folks, I need a little help does anyone know where I might find a dildo like the one in the picture below from Abigails shoot?
                        Glass dildo, ask Juliette K she's the expert Try looking at this site, good pricing there. Or blowfish, excellent service and they do test all stuff they sell. Bit more expensive though.

Comment

Omg, i got a dildo drive dildo for my solo! it was from Allen i think....heheh heaps of fun. It now graces my dresser, and shocks my housemates...but i dont mind Thanks Al !

Comment

Awwww -pangs of jealousy- I want to do a DD shoot I envy you Kara!

Comment

Haha aww, you totally should! Models can do more solos, right? You could probably do DD? I dunno how this works, lol.

Comment

Yeah for sure. I need to tell Melita I want to do a DD shoot, she made mention of me doing a redux as well, so yeah have to see how it goes!

Comment

Yeah for sure. I need to tell Melita I want to do a DD shoot, she made mention of me doing a redux as well, so yeah have to see how it goes!

Ohh yes I agree you should, so far we've seen your solo two IMs and one soon to be two DIMs so definitely scope for DD and Redux then GGs Yippee!!!

tom

Comment

Hehe yes, well Im trying for it don't you worry Tom!!

Comment

Whats a redux? Sorry..im a newbie

Comment

Originally posted by kara_d View Post
                                        Whats a redux? Sorry..im a newbie

It's a second or follow-up solo it maybe stylistically different perhaps showing another aspect of a models personality, or more explicit, or more 'arty'.

tom

Comment

See I think they're more like just another solo they're doing... I guess usually it is a level higher...

Can't wait for mine, but it wont be for a month or two -sigh- stupid work
                                          Oh well, have to keep harassing you guys with idle pictures of myself!

Comment

See I think they're more like just another solo they're doing... I guess usually it is a level higher...

Can't wait for mine, but it wont be for a month or two -sigh- stupid work
                                            Oh well, have to keep harassing you guys with idle pictures of myself!
                                            Hehe, either a Chriatmas or New Year prezzie for us.

Ohh please don't feel to need any time soon to stop harassing us, I would say we rather like it

tom

Comment

Oh it will be after the new yr I'm afriad tom -sigh- Jan is the quiet time at work, so I'll have to see how much I can get done in the time I have!! hehe

Oh, I wont stop, I just need to get new batteries for my cam, and set some interesting shots up for you

You know I love giving something back! hehe

Comment

Hey Daria do you like the dildo in the picture i left?

Comment

To be honest Silky, I don't really do glass dildo's. Well I've never used them but I prefer vibrators, I need some other stimulation.

But It looks cool. Some of the dildo's that are madfe of glass are awesome

Comment

I like the shape of it myself.

Comment

Yeah the shape is cool

Comment

Did you check out Angies Redux?? My god was it HOT!!! I love that vibrator she used in the tub.

Comment

Originally posted by silkenshadow View Post
                                                          Did you check out Angies Redux?? My god was it HOT!!! I love that vibrator she used in the tub.
                                                          What tub? But seriously, that vid was replaced 'cos it belonged to another (future release) Angie redux. Was it the same dildo which she showed of in her thread?

Comment

It was a red one with a suction cup at the end so yes I believe it was. At least you have something to look forward to, :-)

Comment

-totters off to wach redux-

I love having people tell me what to watch hehe

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X