No announcement yet.

Dildo Drive Feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The news page is asking for dildos, well I did send one but I'm afraid you haven't received it yet. I'm still hoping it will get there soon. What else can I say.

Comment

Please send us more!

Oh no! Quick team, we need more. We are down to one! Val promises me there are some in the mail, but we need way more - the models love them and we love getting treats in the mail too. I found some cool ones on this site, the mutli-coloured ones with the rings around them are awesome! Go on, you know you wanna...

We are Australia’s Premium Online Adult Shop, stocking the largest range of sex toys and accessories. FREE GIFT with orders over $100. Shop Wild Secrets now.

s

Comment

i want to be in it!! hehe it sounds like so much fun! everyone, send us pleasure hehe. there is no pleasure like giving a woman pleasure!

Comment

Louisa, you're the best! hahaha...can't wait to see you when you come in xxooxoxox

Also, I got sent a link for some really NICE dildos, trying to mix up the supply chain a little.

http://www.gasmicglass.com/index.html

As to who in the office gave me this link, well, i'll keep HIS identity a secret (for now). Just when you think you know someone...

Comment

Abby says: .....but they should be textured somehow, and be of a sensible size.....

Now you tell us

Comment

Christiana and I went 'window' shopping as it were, and came up with a few AWESOME ones:

http://www.naturalinstinct.co.uk/ite...=2459&catid=80
              http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/...ecombotool.cfm SpectraGel Double Combo Tool (Christiana WANTS this)

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/...lanalprobe.cfm pretty anal probe, doesn't have to be used anally of course~
              http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/crystallover.cfm
              http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/...dildo5inch.cfm lynch baton
              http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/...lassprober.cfm
              http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/...glassdildo.cfm
              http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/...glassdildo.cfm
              http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/...glassdildo.cfm LIMITED EDITION! ONLY 500 MADE!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/...arness3000.cfm (just right for Ava)
              http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/...cke-zrider.cfm (Susie would love it!)
              http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/devilshorndildo.cfm devil's horn (cute but maybe a bit uncomfy?)

Yay! (Val would like a glass one ahem ahem come redux time ahem ahem)

Comment

I was kidding about the ones for Ava and Susie. I just thought they would be funny to look at But, you know, not ideal to send in to us...

Comment

Originally posted by valerie
                  (Susie would love it!)
                  Susie and a " Toy " ... no I better not touch that ...

(Val would like a glass one ahem ahem come redux time ahem ahem)
                  Valerie ... Wouldn't glass be rather dangerous ? ... It would have to be " Safety Glass " ?
                  Doesn't bear thinking about it breaking whilst in use ... owww !

TowelBoy

Comment

i'm scared of the glass ones, mainly cause i know how cold they are before you warm them up. and i know that before i go to bed and decide to have a little fun with myself i'm not going to want to wait to warm it up! i'm going to want my action right then and there! hehe but i'm impatient especially when i know what i want.

Comment

Originally posted by TowelBoy
                      Valerie ... Wouldn't glass be rather dangerous ? ... It would have to be " Safety Glass " ?
                      Doesn't bear thinking about it breaking whilst in use ... owww !
                      No silly, it's hardened glass (also one of the major surprises to most woman apparently, glass really doesn't bend even a tiny bit ;-). Read here: http://www.allglasssextoys.com/cart/faq1.php#safety. The good news is that more firms are now making those glass dildos (used to be just Phallix which are hellish expensive, well as one-time gift anyway.. girlfriend is another question ). Heck if even an UK website has them for affordable prices...

Seen that multi-colored ring one before but am not so sure those rings will stay put Doesn't seem all that practical to me. Somehow I always end up looking at expensive and high-quality stuff, buying one-time-use stuff just ain't my style. If I ever get around to deciding what to buy I'll prolly order from an AU site, much easier with customs and saves postage.

Heh... look at that, lovehoney site automatically includes toy-cleaner stuff with a glassdildo, how pointless. Be aware that susie's new toy doesn't come WITH a toy actually, it's just the ball (same goes for the harness).

Btw. Val or Margaret if you wanna do more window shopping in the glass section, check this site: http://www.allglasssextoys.com/ (bad for your wallet though!) or http://www.glassfantasy.com.

Louisa, it depends where/how you store the glass. If you keep it in the pouch and under your pillow (during the day) it stays fairly warm. Also warms up fairly quick during 'use' so I'm told Heh, I suppose you could wrap it in a nice blue towel to keep it warm too.

The vibrating duck I posted about earlier still looks like fun as well, though that would pretty much guarantee a wet shoot, heh. Hmm.. that picture is direct-linked from the shopsite and I can't seem to fix that anymore?

-Frans
                      Last edited by Frans; 22 May 2006, 10:34 PM.

Comment

We got a couple of great new ones today in the mail - so thanks! Here's a couple I found this arvy...

They look sooo cool, I bet our models would love them!

s

Comment

Originally posted by susie
                          We got a couple of great new ones today in the mail - so thanks! Here's a couple I found this arvy...

They look sooo cool, I bet our models would love them!

s
                          Oh... I thought those were the ones you had received Would be sort of usefull to know what you already got, don't wanna send duplicates (much). I do note that both products you linked to are 'waterproof', you really want to do bath/shower shoot then ?

-Frans

Comment

Hey we got THREE toys in the mail today! Like Christmas, you guys are great! Actually, so far we've gotten two like this

And apparently have a third one coming. What this means is: we love you for sending us toys! If you send us this one again, however, odds are we won't use it for a really long time, coz we want to keep straight who sent in what. So let's try for something else now, something like...

Thank you everyone who is participating! I'm sure you'll be thanked by more than just me, of course Keep it up, and if you haven't sent it in, well, when else in life are you going to have this opportunity? Think about what we are offering. (Plus, we love getting stuff in the mail.)

Comment

Yay for toys! That's awesome that you're getting so many!

Here's a quick question...is there a preference between vibes or dildos, or does it not seem to matter? When the models have a lot to choose from, what do they tend to gravitate towards?

And here's a stupid question...I know y'all have a different electrical current than we do in the U.S. -- but are batteries universal?

Comment

Hi! Dildos, please! Don't have to vibrate at all. The point is that it'll be inserted, not that it's a toy (not that we dislike toys!) And, yeah, batteries are universal, don't you worry

Comment

Hmm... do I detect a certain hint or pattern here ????

Comment

Hey y’all,

Well, what can I say? It’s been more than worth the wait. I found my little package in the mail this morning and could hardly believe my luck... A thank-you letter by lovely Val, and hand-written notes by two of my very favorite models, including the one I originally joined the site for!!! Not to mention a CD with some verrrrry sexy shoots, and a short video of each model putting her toy to good use! I almost melted when one of them said “Dankeschön” in the cutest of accents...

Dare I infer that both models are up for a redux soon even though it doesn’t seem to have been mentioned anywhere? If so, this is bound to make a bunch of you guys out there very happy. Not sure whether I’m allowed to spill the beans so I’ll hold my tongue for the moment.

Anyway, thanks!!

m.

Comment

Yay! I just got my "thank you" pack in the mail for my contributions. I sent three toys in, and got thank you notes, pics, and vids from all of the lovely young ladies. WooHoo!

I highly recommend contributing when you get a chance

Now if you'll pardon me, I'm off to browse the contents of that little brown envelope again.

-J

Comment

Hi! I'm really glad you liked your gifts. It's a win-win, eh?

We've received so many great toys lately - this is wonderful! The models are always delighted with the presents you've given them. We'd like to also give a BIG thanks to those of you who have sent in more than one - up to four. WOAH! With such great toys coming in, we should let you know that we're after VARIETY here. Any toy you see already being used on the site means PICK A DIFFERENT ONE~ otherwise the model may be thanking some other member, and the sets look too similar. (And we'll wait ages to use your toy, too.)

So please, no more at all from funfactoy.de, if you could, such as this:

[ATTACH]3601[/ATTACH]

And remember the one Anneke used? We've got heaps of those as well.

So it's a challenge: find the most original toy out there! It doesn't have to cost a fortune, it just has to be different. We're just starting to see the sets go up with the first toys we got, so there might be a bit of suspense after you send one in, but as long as it is actually useable, we'll use it. (And you'll get a nice surprise in the mail!)

Comment

We're just starting to see the sets go up with the first toys we got, so there might be a bit of suspense after you send one in, but as long as it is actually useable, we'll use it. (And you'll get a nice surprise in the mail!)
                                          Suspense is good...I do love a good "thriller"!

Comment

We'd like to also give a BIG thanks to those of you who have sent in more than one - up to four.
                                            Are there really members who have sent more than one ?

yusa

Comment

Yusa you are so cheeky... I will neither admit to nor deny loving that class of members more than any other class. But members who've posted pictures of stuffed-animal raccoons in my thread do have a special place in my heart.

Comment

Woo-hoo!!! I just got my thank you letters and CD today...this totally rocks! Val wrote me a very sweet note and her hand writing is so girly and adorable The gorgeous model who chose my gift (Can I say her name? -- since she's new and hasn't had any shoots go up yet, I don't want to blow any surprises) wrote her letter in pink which I love 'cause I write in pink a lot too. She loves the toy...actually said it was calling out to her which I find very sweet (No, it doesn't talk ) And the video! Oh, goodness, this girl is hot! Fantastic smile, lovely figure...everyone's in for a real treat when her shoots go up. Thankyouthankyouthankyou...this really made my day!

Comment

Originally posted by KaraZorEl
                                                  Woo-hoo!!! I just got my thank you letters and CD today...this totally rocks!
                                                  What did you send ?

Comment

Oh, you'd like a preview, huh? I think I can manage that. And I did get clearance to mention the model's name...her name is Carlie and everyone is going to love her! Anyway...here's Carlie's new toy...
                                                    Attached Files

Comment

Looks like what you'd get if you stretched out a question mark.

Okay, what do you do with it? I don't know many women whose vaginas curve like that.

And please, ladies, I'd like your answers to be extremely graphic.

Comment

LOL That is for g-spot stimulation...and yes, it came with instructions And the woman who sold it to me said that the other end can be for...whatever

Comment

Originally posted by KaraZorEl
                                                          ...And the woman who sold it to me said that the other end can be for...whatever
                                                          So... the other end can be for... the other end?

Please say yes!!!

Comment

Originally posted by arsby
                                                            So... the other end can be for... the other end?

Please say yes!!!
                                                            Well it could be yeah, though it doesn't look like it would be easy to handle that way.
                                                            Looks like a glass toy final made it to Oz then, Val will be so happy

-Frans

Comment

Originally posted by fransAW
                                                              Well it could be yeah, though it doesn't look like it would be easy to handle that way.
                                                              Oh, you'd be surprised

Originally posted by fransAW
                                                              Looks like a glass toy final made it to Oz then, Val will be so happy
                                                              Sorry to break this to you...it's acrylic. But just so beautiful, I couldn't resist. And a heavy sucker too!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X