No announcement yet.

Dildo Drive Feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Something tells me Kaylee might have shot another solo-shoot.. and she looks happy
    Click image for larger version

Name:	dd_kaylee007.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	56.3 KB
ID:	643183

This was one of the toys I send to the drive quite some time ago. It's the one I wondered about 'does this gimmick really *work* ?' Read lotsa reviews on it too, and according to Kaylee it does indeed work nicely

Now what to buy next....

Comment

Goodness, it's a paddle wheel for pleasuring pussies!
      She does look happy, cute picture!

Comment

Test...testing... anybody here?

Was wondering how active the D-drive is these days. Still got plenty of toys in the box? Any requests for toys/type-of-toy? Was going to go shopping sometime soonish, but noticed that I send some toys a year ago or so and those haven't all been used yet. Which is fine, just wondering if other toys are wanted/needed.

Oh, and LoveHoney (UK) has a 25% sale.. which is pure coincidence of course

Comment

Yes seems my donation to the drive from March last year has still not found a "warm" home...

May need to get creative next time with a big OMG pick me type toy... if Masie's box still needs filling, that is...

also... Have I missed the "magic wand" shoot from June last year or is that still to be released??

Ta

Pinky

Comment

Dildo Drive is still here- have no fear! Pinky the two incredible toys you sent in are much admired and will find that soft warm home very soon! The dildo drive is very close to my heart but it is not a regular part of AW - if everyone had toys in their shoots (be it all incredibly member selected and donated ones) I think we would get complaints that we had moved away from our natural beginings so I save Dildo Drive for special occasions !

Comment

Originally posted by masie View Post
              Dildo Drive is still here- have no fear! Pinky the two incredible toys you sent in are much admired and will find that soft warm home very soon! The dildo drive is very close to my heart but it is not a regular part of AW - if everyone had toys in their shoots (be it all incredibly member selected and donated ones) I think we would get complaints that we had moved away from our natural beginings so I save Dildo Drive for special occasions !
              Thanks Masie.... totally agree what you say about the number of DD shoots.
              Why did your post remind me of a disney movie where all the kids at the adoption home get all dressed up to be paraded in front of an adopting parent..
              While the "star" of the movie keeps getting passed up for the cuter toys... until one day the perfect lady comes along and its a match made in heaven and the two live happily ever after.... That will be my boys.... haha

ohhh.... Masie.... Why are you bringing back all my childhood memories today, first Rupert now this... haha...

Pinky

Comment

You went from the Rescuers via Annie to Raggy Dolls (Kylies fav) Love it!

Comment

Originally posted by Sabrina_B View Post
                  That url gives me a 404 error....

Comment

will this link work?

Sabrina

Comment

Originally posted by Sabrina_B View Post
                      Yeah that one works fine, where did you get the other (old/faulty) link ??

Comment

Frans, I still have (and use) the glass dildo you donated! It was a great pick; the perfect size and shape. For those who are keen to see it, I used it in my redux shoot shot by Toby.

Looking at that shoot reminds me of all the youthful energy I used to have... I couldn't imagine agreeing to a last minute shoot, after a night spent at a cocktail party, these days! Old Lady Giselle is IN THE HOUSE! Hahahahaha!

Comment

The wand came out of its box last week and was enjoyed by a model . . .

HOWEVER - This wand has not found its final resting place and is still up for grabs by a lucky AW model later on this summer! (cryptic enough for you )
                          Masie... Or someone else.... Does anyone remember the final resting place of this particular Magic Wand and what shoots it appeared in??

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
                            The wand came out of its box last week and was enjoyed by a model . . .

HOWEVER - This wand has not found its final resting place and is still up for grabs by a lucky AW model later on this summer! (cryptic enough for you )
                            Masie... Or someone else.... Does anyone remember the final resting place of this particular Magic Wand and what shoots it appeared in??
                            Hey Pinky...good to see you posting again. The Magic Wand in question made it's debut here with Karolin last November...but have not seen it since unless i missed it in another shoot.

Comment

Karolin was using her own magic wand, the much anticipated magic wand we have was used wearing a condom in one of the pod casts for an on air orgasm but is still waiting for a shoot epic enough for it to find a final home. A recent shoot you may have seen on the boards incorporated a fantastic Dildo Drive donation in a new way and who knows this could lead us on the path that sees this amazing donation finding a permanent home. xxx

Comment

This reminds me, I was wondering if the dildo-drive was still being used/done. If I remember correctly there's still some toys in it I send years ago.
                                If not, I'll just have to go and find new fun ones I guess

Comment

Dildo Drive is still in existance but it is not a regular feature at the moment, we only crack open our box of goodies on special occassions so anyone waiting on news of donations please know we cherish them and they are safley snuggled together in our Dildo Drive box waiting a new loving home.

Comment

Dildo drive could be awesome but the rules for it was so shithouse we lost interest

Comment

Originally posted by Happysteve View Post
                                      Dildo drive could be awesome but the rules for it was so shithouse we lost interest
                                      Which rule(s) specifically ?

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                                        Which rule(s) specifically ?
                                        ummm...
                                        Here are some rules to get you started:

1. You may send items that are dildos or vibrators. We're not looking for wacky and weird toys, but if you have an idea, ask Abby about it. If she reckons we can work it into a shoot (and she'd know!), she'll give you the go ahead.
                                        2. It is legal for us to receive sex toys that you mail to us, but we cannot speak for sending them from the country you're in. If you're worried about this, you should check your local laws.
                                        3. Toys will absolutely not be returned. The model gets to keep them for herself.
                                        4. We will not be returning un-used toys. We expect most toys will be used, but some way-out ones may never be.
                                        5. We cannot be responsible for toys you send that we do not receive, sorry.
                                        6. The toys have to be new, and in original packaging. We will be disinfecting them thoroughly before they are used for a shoot as well.
                                        7. You may wish to purchase online, and get them sent direct to us (as a "gift") - that's fine too.
                                        8. Stuff you send must have your SubID and the name you wish the model to use if she addresses you. Your sitename will be made public unless you specify otherwise. If you do not include your subID and sitename, we will not use your submission.
                                        9. We are unable to provide a street address for deliveries, sorry.
                                        10. Sorry, but you do not get to choose which model gets to use the toy you send in.
                                        No.... Sorry Steve I can't see any rules I would consider shithouse, which ones were you talking about?

It does appear these rules have not changed for a very very long time.

Comment

I would've loved to send in a dildo if I could choose a girl for it. But that was never an option so I never did.

Comment

I would've loved to send in a dildo if I could choose a girl for it. But that was never an option so I never did.
                                            It's not an official option no, but somehow that metal dildo tj send in did end up with Dahlia.. what are the odds

Comment

I love the Dildo drive!
                                              But then I may be biased xx

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                              Working...
                                              X