Dildo Drive Feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dildo Drive Feedback

What do you think of the Dildo Drive? Have you sent one in? Are you thinking of doing it? Think it's a good idea?

I've been writing notes and sending stuff out to those who have. We'd love to hear from you about it!

I've actually been wondering how that went...how many dildos have you recieved in total since you've been doing this? And have any models actually used them in a shoot yet?

Comment

I just wrote in to ask when the deadline is ... if there is one. I'm such a procrastinator but I did actually pick up something to send in. All I have to do is get my ass to the post office.

Comment

I think it is/was a great idea
        Sent in two myself and was very happy to receive the thank you vids etc. Can't wait to see the final sets.
        There's something very satisfying about pleasuring a girl from the other side of the world lol!

Comment

Oooh ... thank you vids? Well, I'd better get a move-on!

Comment

I have sent one for the toy drive myself. I had already bought it when I noticed that same type was discussed on the boards, I´m afraid that you have received flocks of same kind I send you. Hope you find some use for it anyway, maybe as paperweight or you can use it as a baton for practicing relay race

yusa
            Last edited by yusanord; 21 January 2006, 05:53 PM. Reason: Annoying wrong tense

Comment

Originally posted by SuperJoe
              very happy to receive the thank you vids etc.
              Perhaps you coud tell us a bit more about what we sent you?

a

Comment

Originally posted by yusanord
                I have sent one for the toy drive myself. I have already bought it when I noticed that same type was discussed on the boards, I´m afraid that you have received flocks of same kind I send you. Hope you find some use for it anyway, maybe as paperweight or you can use it as a baton for practicing relay race
                Oh we'll use it in a shoot soon, never you mind!

a

Comment

Hi Valerie

Just wondered how many dildos and how many vibrators you've received thus far for the dildo-drive??

Comment

Seriously I like the dildo drive idea. It´s nice to take part of AW, if only this minor way. It gives something extra compared to only watching passively.

Comment

Aha, to answer some of your questions: there is no deadline for toys. We are happy to receive toys at any time ! This is ideally to be an ongoing thing, this toy drive, and one of my duties at AWHQ is to keep all the paperwork straight and the right names attached to the right toys (very important!) and so forth. I get so excited whenever packages come in the mail !!

Also, how many toys have we received? Not nearly enough! I'll have to look through on Monday to see about getting a count.

Also, as SuperJoe mentioned, there's a bit of a reward for sending one in. Not reward per se, but more of a ... gift in return. But I'll let SJ explain that one!

Comment

I'd happily donate two vibrators, but they have been used (by me)... I just didn't like them that much. They're a pocket rocket (hee) and one with a vibrating head and an expansion for the clit. Somehow the normal ones do more for me They've been lying in the closet for about half a year now, heh.

But still, it's a very sexy idea and I look forward to the videos.

Comment

Originally posted by valerie
                          Also, as SuperJoe mentioned, there's a bit of a reward for sending one in. Not reward per se, but more of a ... gift in return. But I'll let SJ explain that one!
                          You get a written note and a short vid from the model saying thank you, oh and a pic or two.

Comment

Originally posted by valerie
                            I'll have to look through on Monday to see about getting a count
                            Hi Valerie

How are you getting on with this?? Or are you too busy with other things just now?

Comment

Just curious as to what this really is?? Will there be videos on the site where the toys are being used??

Comment

You can find the details here.

Lxm

Comment

How about having a subsection to this 'drive' called the "Sybian Project"... Where members can make small donations to AW.com instead of buying a toy and/or paying for postage etc.

I do know the sybian is expensive, but these donations can be done until the goal is achieved.

It is a fun toy, and from what i have gathered, girls like to ride it... and it lasts a very long time
                                  So any girls at AW.com who wants to go for a ride and maybe have an "O" or two along the way can do so!
                                  And the attachments are dead easy to clean and make safe for the next rider

What do you guys think??

Comment

Originally posted by Luxman
                                    You can find the details here.

Lxm
                                    Thanks for the input Luxman

Comment

Originally posted by Theleron
                                      How about having a subsection to this 'drive' called the "Sybian Project"... Where members can make small donations to AW.com instead of buying a toy and/or paying for postage etc.
                                      Somebody suggested this a couple of years ago (sorry, too lazy to look for the thread!) but if I recall correctly the response from the members was lukewarm.

Comment

Anyone out there in the Sybian-rental business "Every tenth orgasm is free"

Comment

this one this one!!!!!! WOW! its the prettiest thing I've ever seen in my life... its like art....
                                          but its so expensive, so this one would have the same effect in a more moderate price range, and just like the other, its art boys ART, look at those contours wooooooo hooooooooo

Comment

this also looks like fun

Comment

god get over sybians! if a girl doesnt know how to give herself the best orgasm possible she obviously needs to practise on camera more for abby, or watch more IM's, either one... and THIS would be great learning dildo

Comment

this one goes in the catergory of affordable art, isnt it amazing? and this one is VERY affordable, so you have no excuses

Comment

Hi Matilda,

Is this your wish list for your anniversary gift?

Lxm

Comment

How about these dildos? (it's a German site, but you don't need to understand the text - just look at the clickable pictures ...).They are manufactured (hand made!) on a private basis by 'Nobra', a synonym for Nina Heinhorst. She's using high quality silicone for the dildos and a powerfull but silent 12 V vibration engine inside (demo vid, 1.3 MB mpg). Unfortunately, they are a little bit expensive (circa 100 US-Dollar).
                                                    Last edited by German; 26 January 2006, 11:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by matilda
                                                      god get over sybians!...
                                                      It's just that i find it so extremely sexy to watch... when it's shot 'right'... with that i mean for the girls... how shall i put it... to be 'friendly and bubbly' and not put on an act! That's why i think AWHQ should have one and perhaps AW could have a 'Sybian Section'... like Intimate Moments.

I think it would be very sexy to see AW models tackle the sybian with the various attachments

If you had a chance, would you go for some rides??

Comment

It could something like...

Today we have Matilda... using the double attachment (which i think you would enjoy!!)... or... using the g-max and what a ride it is

Comment

Originally posted by matilda
                                                          this one this one!!!!!! WOW! its the prettiest thing I've ever seen in my life... its like art....
                                                          Originally posted by Temptations Direct
                                                          ...and a moon & stars dichroic image in the tip
                                                          So now if your b/f promises you the moon and the stars he might just be telling the truth.

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions, Matilda! As we're heading into Valentine's day, this is probably a timely discussion for those of us in long-term relationships. (And, FWIW, I'm with you on sybians. That's just cheating.)

Speaking of pyrex: ladies, any interest in/experience with the spinny ones? They look like they'd be fun with a partner, but wouldn't give you a lot of options for how to use them solo. (And, again, quite pricey. But who can put a price on love? )
                                                            Any thoughts?

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X