Clear All

New girl/girl: Pool Girls (Tier 1)

New girl/girl: Pool Girls (Tier 1)
    Attached Files

So many girls ... such a small pool

Comment

Identification System Required !

Please attach some method of identifying the Girls -
      For example - How about a Numbering System ?

Otherwise I am sure to become confused -
      And not know where to look !

TowelBoy

Comment

For once, my counting abilities have been seriously challenged!

Have the solo photosets for each of the models that participated in this shoot been released yet? Or will they be released by the time the Pool Girls set comes out? It's just that I hardly recognise any of the girls in the sample pic above.

Comment

a dozen young wet ladies..... humm my kind of pool party.

Comment

Seems like a lot of new faces in that Pool Girls. A lot to look forward to!

Comment

Originally posted by Diablo
              For once, my counting abilities have been seriously challenged!
              24 boobs
              24 arms
              24 legs
              120 fingers
              120 toes

I'm always here to help.

Lxm

Comment

diablo, I think none of these models will have appeared ont he site by launch. Thought we'd try it different this time.

a

Comment

Is this for a Guinness book of records attempt or something? Nude pool cramming

Comment

yay!
                    pool girls rule!
                    at least a new aw-record for maximum of girls in one shoot...
                    this night, my dream will be to be the blonde in the middle.
                    m.

Comment

I am really pissed with abby, having this pool party and not inviting me

Comment

12 pool girls gorgeous

Outstanding!
                        Abby,if you promise to continue this way - also some less girls will do it - I'll promise to stay with your site. This kind of shootings (see e.g. the "4 girls", he "6 girls", the "slsa girls,", the "waterfall girls", but also the great solo-sets e.g. with Candace,etc.) ) were the reasons to join your site: natural girls (one or two or six or now twelve) naturally moving in natural environments.
                        But recently those too many IMs and lesb couples of the last months drove me to the decision to leave your site. However, with again Kyla in the trees, Sybil on the beach, and now the 12 pool girls, I am going to revise my decision and may prolong my assignment with you once again.
                        One more question: why do you increase the sets (still and movie) with girls fully dressed more and more? One year ago some 1 - 2 part -sets were doing it. Now they are 4 - 5 and more. I know, the hard disk capacities have become more and more cheap. But how about the cost of internet traffic?
                        HGWeid

Comment

One hell of a great pool party! Abby, you've done it again. The girls are fantastic. Who is that stunning black haired brown beauty with the turqoise swim suit? She looks gorgeous (without the swim suit too of course). Thank's a lot for this picture set.

doinel

Comment

Originally posted by doinel
                            Who is that stunning black haired brown beauty with the turqoise swim suit? She looks gorgeous (without the swim suit too of course).
                            What a good taste you have.
                            I couldn't agree more.

Lxm

Comment

That was a lot of fun to look through. Very well orchestrated shoot considering so many girls.

doinel and luxman, I too was struck by that dark haired beauty! Hopefully we'll see lots more of her.

Comment

Model ID Shots for Pool Girls

Any chance of getting a listing of the folks in the Pool Girls shoot (matched up with one of the pictures). I'm having trouble finding some of the folks that it says are in there. In particular, I can't seem to spot Matilda, Olivia, Carmen...ok, so I can't seem to ID anyone. I think a large part of it is hair style changes, but with that many girls in the shoot, it could really be handy to have a caption for one of the pictures IDing who's who.

Thanks!

Jack

Comment

Just for your information: According to what Abby said, ALL the girls are new to the site and have no other set up yet.
                                  So it's impossible for you (as it is for me) to identify them.

Lxm

Comment

13th girl?

What I really want to know is: who is that girl in the two-piece swimsuit, who joins the frollicking on land, but not in the pool?

Comment

Utopia Really Exists !

AW has now outdone all previous Multiple Girl shoots - This is some serious Girl / Towel Action ... Look Here !

I will need a much greater length of time to fully " digest " all on display.
                                      Thankyou ever so much !

TowelBoy

Comment

Originally posted by Luxman
                                        Just for your information: According to what Abby said, ALL the girls are new to the site and have no other set up yet.
                                        And yet, the profile page contains links to no fewer than fifty-one other shoots supposedly featuring these twelve models. (This, I think, is because they link to models with the same first name, regardelss of initial — so, for instance, there are links to Matilda's sets because there's a Pool Girl named Matilda A., and so on.)

Comment

Originally posted by TowelBoy
                                          I will need a much greater length of time to fully " digest " all on display.
                                          It sounds like you're in the need of some more oxygen.
                                          If you're in the risk of a heart attack, you should prepare to call the emergency service.
                                          I hope you have the number nearby.

Lxm

Comment

Originally posted by Dafydd
                                            And yet, the profile page contains links to no fewer than fifty-one other shoots...
                                            Give it a try now.

Lxm

Comment

Looks Like ?

Originally posted by Dafydd
                                              What I really want to know is: who is that girl in the two-piece swimsuit,
                                              who joins the frollicking on land, but not in the pool?
                                              I guess the 13th Girl in the Blue Two-Piece swimsuit is ... Fallon ?

TowelBoy

Comment

Hey Towelboy, you're great!
                                                I knew that I've seen her somewhere, but I didn't manage to find her.

That does impress me.

Lxm

Comment

Hair Dye !

Originally posted by Luxman
                                                  Hey Towelboy, you're great!
                                                  I knew that I've seen her somewhere, but I didn't manage to find her.

That does impress me.

Lxm
                                                  Fallon's changing Hair colour is a bit of a challenge ... even for a Master ?
                                                  I now class myself as Obsessed !

Towelboy

Comment

Nit Picking

Do any of the models actually have to be wearing a bikini in order for the shoot to be put in the category "Bikini"? Or is owning one enough?

Otherwise a fun shoot. thanks Ladies.......

Comment

The Redux !

Originally posted by BigSpud
                                                      Do any of the models actually have to be wearing a bikini in order for the shoot to be put in the category "Bikini"?
                                                      Or is owning one enough?
                                                      I'm hoping for a Bikini Version Redux ! ... I would like ... Wicked Weasels if there is not a copyright problem ?

TowelBoy
                                                      Last edited by TowelBoy; 18 February 2006, 03:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TowelBoy
                                                        I guess the 13th Girl in the Blue Two-Piece swimsuit is ... Fallon?
                                                        That's the one. Thanks, TowelBoy!

Comment

Great shoot, Abby! Must have been a fun atmosphere for all the models involved.

Love the setting as well... who's lucky enough to own a large pool with all that foilage all around?

Comment

Originally posted by Diablo
                                                            ...who's lucky enough to own a large pool with all that foilage all around?
                                                            I'd rather ask, who's lucky enough to have 12 naked girls in his pool.

Lxm

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X