No announcement yet.

New girl/girl: Pool Girls (Tier 1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could a sharp-eyed staff member identify the mocha girl wearing the light blue bracelet? I think I am in lurve...

Comment

Originally posted by Luxman
      I'd rather ask, who's lucky enough to have 12 naked girls in his pool.

Lxm
      Luxman,

You are always right on target. How do you do that?

Comment

Originally posted by Luxman
        Give it a try now.
        Thanks! That' s what had me so confused.

Comment

Pool guy

I maintain pools for a living and I've never seen a pool party quite like this before!

Abby, If you need a pool guy to test the waters for your next shoot, I will be glad to help you out

Comment

Originally posted by artlover
            Could a sharp-eyed staff member identify the mocha girl wearing the light blue bracelet? I think I am in lurve...
            Artlover, I might be wrong but I think it says on her bathing suit Jamie P.

Comment

Pool girls a "Preview"
              I don't usually like previews.
              But this one is different...wonderful....magnificent..... sexy.....happy.....beautiful.................
              If this is only a preview, I'm going to enjoy the next few weeks.
              And will the mystery girl in the blue bikini reveal herself,.....I mean show us everything....I mean.......

DaiMM

Comment

Tiny bubbles

This is what it's all about. Women have the fun loving side that lets them love life. Thank goodness for them. Heaven for me.

Comment

Originally posted by daimm9
                  And will the mystery girl in the blue bikini reveal herself,.....I mean show us everything....I mean.......

DaiMM
                  She already has

Comment

I was looking forward to this set and it did not disappoint. Fallon was gorgeuous even in the background, I would love to see her do another shoot for the site.

Comment

Just Imagine ?

The Pool Girls Videos are a lot of fun ... 12 Frolicsome Young Ladies splashing about with each other !

Having viewed them I can think of only one extra that we may have seen ... and we might soon -
                      Now that an Underwater Video Camera Housing has been added to the AW Inventory.
                      Really good use could have been made of it below the water with this Shoot.
                      Well I guess there is always next time !

TowelBoy

As usual I enjoyed seeing Susie appear in the Stills and the Videos ...
                      One thing I would have liked to have seen ... The Models pick up Susie and throw her in the Pool ... Just for fun !
                      Naturally, Susie would not be holding any valuable equipment at the time !

Comment

Will watch out for these girls individually, theres some gorgeous girls in this set!! More of the same please!!

Comment

We've waited for this moment, let's make the most of it: Thank you, Abby & Co, for a wonderful girl-girl-girl-girl-girl-girl-girl-girl-girl-girl-girl-girl shoot!

Comment

Just for the record, I DID get thrown in the pool!

Happily, there doesn't seem to be any photos of it!

s

Comment

Looks like a fun time was had by all. Makes me wish I could have been there. Sigh.

Tank

Comment

Left to right:

1. Morgan R
                                2. Chelsea A
                                3. Brooke L
                                4. Carrie
                                5. Sophie T
                                6. Alex T
                                7. Olivia M
                                8. Carmen C
                                9. Kerry S
                                10. Jamie P
                                11. Lily F
                                12. Matilda A
                                Attached Files

Comment

Well, I'm pretty proud of myself, I had identified them correctly before you posted their names. I should give myself a medal. Just kidding.

Comment

I was thinking Knighthood Mr Casgrain. I, do not have the power, but I am sure all here agree - Sir Casgrain is appropriate!

Random Thoughts...

Comment

Oh RT, you're so nice to me.

Comment

Originally posted by casgrain
                                        Oh RT, you're so nice to me.
                                        I always knew that in reality French Canadian and English Canadian do love each other.

Lxm

Comment

Sssshhhhh......

RT...

Comment

Mental Powers ?

Originally posted by susie
                                            Just for the record, I DID get thrown in the pool!

Happily, there doesn't seem to be any photos of it!

s
                                            Dear Susie,

So my fantasy involving Susie flying through the air and landing with a splash actually took place !
                                            How Magical is that ?
                                            Wait a minute - You are not saying there is no video of this spectacular event ?
                                            There must be at least some Backstage photos capturing you in Mid-Flight ?
                                            Please say you are just being misleading ?

TowelBoy

Comment

Ah, her name is Lily F. She's the sweetie with the breathtaking body and sunny personality. I hope she will come back in the very near future.

doinel

Comment

Girls Names ?

Originally posted by Abby
                                                Left to right:

1. Morgan R
                                                2. Chelsea A
                                                3. Brooke L
                                                4. Carrie
                                                5. Sophie T
                                                6. Alex T
                                                7. Olivia M
                                                8. Carmen C
                                                9. Kerry S
                                                10. Jamie P
                                                11. Lily F
                                                12. Matilda A
                                                Obviously with more and more Models - Names will start to repeat -
                                                Although I thought the " AW Model Designation Algorithm " would still have many left to select from.

So saying nothing against the new Girls I was a little surprised especially to see " Jamie " and " Matilda " again.
                                                I believe such famous and popular Models' names should be " retired " like Sporting Greats' numbers.
                                                Well it is just an idea I had - probably not practical.
                                                Please say there will only ever be one " Susie " ?

TowelBoy

Comment

solo shoots

well i really loved that foto shooting. i can't wait to see some of these girls with solo shots. i hope that will ever happen cause i'm waiting for that since the relaease of pool girls.

Comment

I just watched the Pool Girls and what else can I say but, "WOW"!!!! It was a great video. I loved to watch the girls on top of each others shoulders and wrestling against each other. I also liked the girls going under each others legs and slapping each other on the bum, but it also brought up fraternity hazing memories that..... well, never mind.

I give a gold star to Towelboy for recognizing Fallon. I was wondering who she was and by golly you recognized her. I don't see how you did it with the different hair.!!

Kudos to Susie and the rest of the Abby crew.

Alleyes

Comment

Self Denial !

Originally posted by alleyes1
                                                      I just watched the Pool Girls and what else can I say but, "WOW"!!!!

I give a gold star to Towelboy for recognizing Fallon. I was wondering who she was and by golly you recognized her.
                                                      I don't see how you did it with the different hair.!!
                                                      G'day Alleyes - How could you have had the " Willpower " to have not viewed these Girls before ?
                                                      I almost can't believe it !
                                                      As for Fallon ... her hair was like this in her GG Shoot with Gilian
                                                      It is a " hard " task keeping up with the work schedule here ... Isn't it ? ...
                                                      I'm really looking forward to seeing the Solo shoots of all of these girls.
                                                      Just for " Study " purposes ... of course ...

TowelBoy

Comment

Towelboy,

Well, if truth be told, my viewing has become somewhat restricted due to an illness in the family, I was forced to move my computer in a more "common" area of the house where others could easily view what I was looking at and not really appreciate it. As a result, my downloading is far ahead of my viewing, but I'm counting on you to keep pointing these things out for me!!!!!

Alleyes

Comment

Restricted Viewing !

I was forced to move my computer in a more "common" area of the house where others could easily view
                                                          what I was looking at and not really appreciate it.
                                                          Alleyes - Goodness ! ... I don't want to make light of you family situation -
                                                          But I can see how it would be rather embarrassing to be " caught " fully appreciating the AW ladies ...
                                                          Especially a Screen full of 12 of them !
                                                          Might be like when one was " sprung " fumbling by one's Mother.

TowelBoy

Comment

Originally posted by TowelBoy
                                                            Alleyes - Goodness ! ... I don't want to make light of you family situation -
                                                            But I can see how it would be rather embarrassing to be " caught " fully appreciating the AW ladies ...
                                                            Especially a Screen full of 12 of them !
                                                            Might be like when one was " sprung " fumbling by one's Mother.

TowelBoy
                                                            Exactly!!!! When I looked at those twelve beauties, it made MY heart skip a few beats!!!!!

Alleyes

Comment

I was forced to move my computer in a more "common" area of the house where others could easily view what I was looking at and not really appreciate it.
                                                              I don't know if this will assist you any, but if you look at the option box at the bottom left of the page where it says "--Default style" there's also a choice that says "no images" which we provide for people who may need to access the site in a public place. It only affects the messageboards, but it switches off the title graphics, menus, and prevents any attachments from displaying. Could be handy.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X