New Model: Eve

New Model: Eve
    Attached Files

Office Equipment ?

Does Eve have a Photocopier ?

TowelBoy

Comment

Workplace Health & Safety !

Eve needs to be careful where she places her scissors !

TowelBoy

Comment

She's the type of girl I couldn't resist. She reminds me of another AW model: Andi. That was a cutie too.

doinel

Comment

Can anyone identify that purple thing the lovely Eve is holding? Is it an unusual entry to the dildo drive??

(At least, I think a smilie is appropriate )

Comment

it's a massager. You get someone to rub it on your back / shoulders, and it feels rad.

a

Comment

What's the matter, pjay, you've never seen a beautiful girl and a small, translucent octopus in love before?
              She's a cutie, allright!

Comment

Originally posted by Abby
                it's a massager. You get someone to rub it on your back / shoulders, and it feels rad.
                Thanks, Abby. I guess I wasn't completely off the mark then...
                Originally posted by hannibal8
                What's the matter, pjay, you've never seen a beautiful girl and a small, translucent octopus in love before?
                I believe there are several sites hosted in the the former Soviet Union that might cater for that kind of thing

Alternatively, this story would have the makings of a Disney animated musical...

Comment

Oh how sweet she is! One of the nicests pair of small breasts on a fair skinned and tender body. Add her smiling freckled face and she has all the assets to let my heart beat faster. I hope there will be a video or two of this cutie.

doinel
                  Last edited by doinel; 26 February 2006, 01:04 PM.

Comment

Wow Eve is breathtaking! Spectacular photography too by Nico. Picture 003 made me fall in love. She should frame it & hang it on her wall.

Tank

Comment

Eve's a real gem. Her little nipples are sooo lovely. Thanks Nico, for some nice close-ups all the way through.

Comment

Eve is really sexy. Her nipples are a turn on

Comment

Ah, freckles! Eve is deliciously lithe too and her smiling face is enchanting.

I also notice that that the purple octopus was being used for nefarious purposes - massager, indeed! It is clearly a boob stimulator (and a very effective one too!)

Comment

Eve is lovely and I love those beautiful "eyes of the pelvis" on her lover back .

yusa

Comment

Originally posted by yusanord
                              .... .I love those beautiful "eyes of the pelvis" on her lover back .
                              Yusa, that's a beautiful description of the part I would have named 'dimples on the back', but it sounded terrible. Anyway, I love them as well and I'd like to know if there is an official anatomic name of these tiny 'beauty spots' you find on many ladies' backs.

doinel

Comment

A beautiful woman, and I love the inverted nipples. I know they are probably inconvenient, or worse, when it comes to breast-feeding, but for sites like this one they are very enticing.

Comment

Simply gorgeous. The smile, the dimples, the nipples, the toes, the works. And pretty eyes, as well. You're a heartbreaker, young lady, and welcome to the pages of Abby Winters. You've made the subscription worthwhile...S

Comment

Originally posted by doinel
                                    Yusa, that's a beautiful description of the part I would have named 'dimples on the back', but it sounded terrible. Anyway, I love them as well and I'd like to know if there is an official anatomic name of these tiny 'beauty spots' you find on many ladies' backs.
                                    I asked the same question in a "Body parts and particular favorites..." thread and got this answer:

Originally posted by Jettman
                                    I believe the actual name of those little dimples on the back just above the pelvis are lumbar dimples.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                    Working...
                                    X