• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Triple IM: Katya, Liandra & Matilda

Katya, Liandra & Matilda IM
    Attached Files

Hey !
    Seems it will replace the weekly GG ? Is this about two girls helping one girl IM, or just three girls mastubarbating ? Or one helping two ?

Just curious about this new category of IM.

Tata

Comment

Katya has got to be the luckiest girl in world during this IM!

Comment

*retrieves jaw from the floor*

Comment

I've been looking forward to seeing a triple IM sometime, and this looks a whole lot hotter than what I had in mind. Can't wait to see it!

Comment

Trying to get a photo/vid angle on two is hard three? I will have to see this

Comment

Can it get any better than this Good to see that Liandra is back

Comment

Dual Classification ?

Won't this Video have to be classed as a 3xIM and a GGG ?

TowelBoy

Comment

Well that was a bit nice, wasn't it? Absolutely awesome stuff, all three of them are sooooo sexy. I already knew how wonderful Katya and Liandra are, but Matilda was a revelation...........amazing sounds when she came!

Cheers for yet another lovely clip.

Comment

Wow. This video was fantastic! Err...it is going to take me a couple of tries to get to the end of it...

Hell, what more could I ask for than an IM featuring three of my favorite models on the site?! (I already had this answered - Liandra & Matilda Dev Video!!!).

Comment

Vid Dude, is it possible to know why this vid is only in mpg and not in wmv. After all, you're responsable for making us appreciate WMV.

Comment

I don't like WMVs, so don't pin that one on me.

Anyway, I'm not sure why this one isn't on WMV, it appears to have not been uploaded. I shall have this fixed ASAP. Which will be tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Vid Dude
                          How about mpeg4, divX

Comment

When I said you're responsable, I meant AW. Sorry.

Comment

Compatability ?

I thought AW went to WMVs for :

1. Larger Screen size ... 640 x 480 pixels.
                              2. Maximum compatibility for the greatest number of users. Most people use Win XP.
                              3. Similar size files to MPEGs which are only 352 x 288 pixels.

There was much debate on this change prior to the introduction of WMVs in September 2005.
                              I greatly prefer them to the MPEGs - I can watch WMVs full screen without too much loss of detail.
                              Vid Dude please tell us why you said " I don't like WMVs " ? ... I hope another format change is not imminent ?

TowelBoy

Comment

Let me say that I don't like WMVs too.
                                They have a slightly better quality, but they are unflexible.
                                Why? That's another story and should not take control of this thread.

Lxm

Comment

Whatever the format, this is quite the hot video. Here's to teamwork!

Comment

Please post a WMV of this one asap. That said, the three of them together is AWESOME! So vocal, too, LOL. There's nothing that cheers a guy on as much as a vocal gal. You three are great together, you wanna try for a GGG Tier 3? Now THAT would be something to see! Fondly, S

Comment

The WMV is now live. Sorry it was late, an oversight that was difficult to fix over a weekend.

Comment

The WMV is now live. Sorry it was late, an oversight that was difficult to fix over a weekend.

Oh no it's not!! can't get it at all !

Comment

Sheesh, you can't wait five more minutes while the servers sync up?

You guys get so impatient sometimes.

Comment

Sorry, difficult to know when you posted it, I didn't look at the time and I don't know how long it might take to actually show up,

Comment

This is one of the best videos that this site has ever put together. Its fun. The girls are having fun and i just dont mean pleasuring themselves. They are having fun together and being together on cam. There is such a refreshing informal quality that just doesnt happen on most erotic sites. It feels spontaneous even though we all know that from the get go everyone involved is aware of what is going to happen. But if feels very spontaneous. This is the kind of product that is at the heart of why this site is doing so well and providing such a level of quality.

Comment

So, so awesome. =) Davros6999 put it well - spontaneous, fun, sexy - just all-around satisfying. Love this one!

Comment

We are writing April 2008 now and I have to confess that Katya Y has been promoted by me as
                                                  my personal favorite, she's a real woman.......and then her beautiful Voice !!
                                                  Like to see much more of her !!

BlueBird

Comment

Originally posted by bluebird07 View Post
                                                    We are writing April 2008 now and I have to confess that Katya Y has been promoted by me as
                                                    my personal favorite, she's a real woman.......and then her beautiful Voice !!
                                                    Like to see much more of her !!
                                                    Thanks Bluebird — it's great to read fresh takes on old shoots; makes one re-visit them and find fresh things to enjoy in them.

takochan

Comment

such a turn on

You ought to do more like this...its perfect

Comment

Wow, what a blast from the past. I shot this one looooong agooooo. But it has clearly stood the test of time, and with such fabulous models, why wouldn't it?!

s

Comment

I am a fan of this.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                          Working...
                                                          X