Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Imagesets where a girl has a tampon or a napkin? And which do you girls prefer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's only one brand of applicator tampons in aus, mothra, and that's tampax and in general their tampons are far less quality. By that I mean, they're a weird shape and they pil. Non applicator tampons are smoother, and more absorbant by comparison. having said that, I use tampax because I find it hard to get them in properly and pain free without it. A lot of women are the same.

Comment

Arsby,

I think you are referring to contraceptives. I think they were made of animal byproducts. Not positive 100%.

I don't think any society or even individuals are comfortable with menstruation. I know the Christian and Jewish societies viewed the matter with disgust and their treatment of woman experiencing their period could be considered in our modern society as humiliating and abusive. I am not troubled by this as much as I am troubled by the callousness of the writers. I think the modern pro-life, anti-abortion advocates would be shocked to learn that in the 4th and 5th centuries CE that a child which didn't live past its first month was a meat byproduct.

There are some people who are into some very kinky sex involving defecation, urination, and other fetishes. I think this with tampons is another of those weird fetishes.

The biggest disgust I have ever felt came when I saw a program on HBO where they showed other television programs from around the globe. In one of them, a woman who gave birth recently cooked her placenta and gave this meal to her guests. Yuck.

Comment

Finally the subject of menstruation has been brought up, personally I love it when a woman is having her period.
        There's nothing quite like removing her underwear to see that tell tale string hanging down.
        Ladies (Matilda especially) please shoot some videos where we see you inserting & removing tampons.

Comment

olivia :instructions

i always found the instructions on how 2 use the tampons sexy and arousing!have u looked at them?!allthough i find periods a bit gross maybe is more becoz i don't feel 2 good when i'm on them...
          anyway,TAMPONS RULE !

Comment

For the first time ever i let my partner lick me whilst having a tampon inside me, string hanging out. I was fairly horny for it and he wanted to do it, i felt weird though. It felt really dirty and smelly but it wasnt. I havent had sex whilst menstruating either, i've heard that its more intense though?

Comment

i didn't find it very nice if they r full on periods ,but that is me hey..i feel a bit sore there ...
              if ur grossed out but want 2 try do it in the water..

Comment

hey, on that photographers http://www.3d.sk/ site, there are a few models with yeast infections, and large size close ups of that in case you like gross out pics, even though they dont even mention that, like its just a natural thing in vagina close ups

i still havent found a site that shows girls pooping, if periods, yeast and all that are your thing. well, whatever turns you on.

Comment

Its great models are photographed naturally just leave them in and let the string show also just leave the panty pads in the knickers too we all use them , well half the worlds population, one or the other unless you use a moon cup. we all have periods so what no new discovery yet it seems to be taboo.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs Roops
                    The trouble is I've been using tampons for more than twenty years (jeeze, I suddenly felt old when I wrote that!!!) and I'm reluctant to change from something that has served me well. Sea sponges and cups are more environmentally friendly so whilst I could never trust the sponge I might consider the cup so long I was staying at home. I just could not face emptying and cleaning a cup in a public lav though. I must ask Josephine if you get a lot of blood on your fingers when emptying. (not that I mind blood, but I do mind walking out of a cubicle and washing bloodied hands at a public wash basin)
                    They aren't all that messy, but it does take some time to get used to them. I prefer them now, but I'll use tampons every once in awhile too, 'cause they're cheaper.

Comment

Tampons vs Nakins question= NEITHER. Ive purchased a case or so for girlfriends and the Wife and that doesn't bother me but don't dig the pics. The same applies with douches and the paraphanalia. Maybe it's toooo personal (and wide open shots are not? and I like them). Just me I suppose.
                      Last edited by ham; 5 April 2006, 08:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1unio1
                        hey, on that photographers http://www.3d.sk/ site, there are a few models with yeast infections, and large size close ups of that in case you like gross out pics, even though they dont even mention that, like its just a natural thing in vagina close ups

i still havent found a site that shows girls pooping, if periods, yeast and all that are your thing. well, whatever turns you on.
                        I can say that this is something i am definitely not interesting in doing or seeing or experiencing. Yeast infections can be hurtful and icky. Yes, its a part of life for some women but really is it something that we want to see on AW??

AW is about women expressing their sexuality and experimenting with other girls in a safe environment, its all about having fun and getting involved and expressing life, do you really want to see this kinda stuff?? I dont think pooing really belongs here on AW.

Comment

Margret - I could not possibly express my deepest agreement with you. I have come a long way in my earlier posts wrt what I deemed to be "unerotic" IMO. Both these suggestions go WAYYYYY past what I believe A/W is about.

Cheers,

RT...

Comment

uh guys? We're never going to have stuff like that on the site, so no need to get upset about it, ok?

thanks

a

Comment

Thanks, Abby.

whew!

Comment

i think im getting misquoted here or having my quotes being taken out of context.

maybe my fault for not having enough wit to show saracsm (hey, im from brooklyn, remember), my point was that just because something is natural dont make it erotic. it wasnt that i wanna see models pooping or with yeast infections.

well, maybe if you make a category called "gross" i might peep at it, sorta like a train wreck

the more mudane point, maybe, is that if a model has a stringy hanging out, you should sorta "warn" people beforehand

Comment

About 5 yrs ago I read in JAMA (American Medical Journal) that 62% of cultured yeast infetions contained the same yeast found in Pizza. As they said in Laugh In series...very interesting! Maybe that's too much info.

Comment

I don't think that the period is gross. It's a natural part of female sexuality.

Comment

i get terribly self conscious when having my period and try to avoid my partner seeing anything bloody. recently, though, i've been... well, hornier than usual, and we had sex twice this last period when i was pretty heavy. we had to put a towel down, i was all drippy *blush* however, i have to say i loved it. the lubrication by blood feels incredible - subtly different to normal juices, all slick and thick and silky. if it werent for the mess, i'd do it more often!

Comment

Originally posted by 1unio1
                                        well, maybe if you make a category called "gross" i might peep at it, sorta like a train wreck

They actually do have sites with pictures of murder scenes and disasters, like ogrish.com.

The absolutely busiest site (in terms of design) in the menstruation category is The Museum of Menstruation. It has the world's worst navigation; fyi, look for the "directory" a little ways down the right side. The jokes section has an interesting selection of personal anecdotes and really gross jokes. My favorite:
                                        How do you now that the barwoman doesn't like you?
                                        The string in the bloody mary.

Comment

Really liked the expression "a little ketchup with my steak"!

Comment

nice

gabrielle yes you will find it a great time

Comment

Gabrielle,
                                              I have to agree with you in regards to both the lubrication, and getting hornier around that time of month.
                                              Luckily for me, my partner isn't worried about a bit of blood, and because of that neither am I.

Comment

I have been a tampon girl for a while now. I started off with pads and found that they can become messy when your not wearing the right underwear! Thank god for wings at night time. Ive found the best tampons are the ones with applicators. No messy fingers when your done and 90 per cent of the time they go in correct without causing pain. The only prob with them is thay are so big and bulky in your handbag! To be honest I hate having my monthly.

Comment

Gabrielle, believe me when I tell you that it feels really good being in that extra lubrication! As far as the mess, just take a shower afterwards.

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by christiana
                                                    Gabrielle,
                                                    I have to agree with you in regards to both the lubrication, and getting hornier around that time of month.
                                                    Luckily for me, my partner isn't worried about a bit of blood, and because of that neither am I.
                                                    Yep, agreed!!! I dont get heavy periods anyway and they only last three or four days (lucky!) So not sure about the lubrication but i definitely agree with feeling more horny around that time of month.

Comment

I hate having my period. I hate being messy so I use tampons and maybe a pad when I'm a bit heavy. I'm not ashamed of having my period but I wouldn't do a shoot with a tampon in and definately not without! Ick. I'm often a bit naughty and carry on taking my pill for a few weeks longer so that I miss my period. I know it's bad but it's just so much easier!

Cool photo Mrs Roops! Put me off marshmallows a bit though...

Comment

Originally posted by evangeline
                                                        I hate having my period. I hate being messy so I use tampons and maybe a pad when I'm a bit heavy. I'm not ashamed of having my period but I wouldn't do a shoot with a tampon in and definately not without! Ick. I'm often a bit naughty and carry on taking my pill for a few weeks longer so that I miss my period. I know it's bad but it's just so much easier!

Cool photo Mrs Roops! Put me off marshmallows a bit though...
                                                        Thanks Evie, really you are naughty playing around with the pill/period thing. How often do you do that?? You should only do that for really important things like wedding/honeymoon planning and even then on the doctor/nurse practitioner's advice. I hear there is a new wonder pill progesterone (based on the "abortion" pill but lower dosage) where you can safely do away with periods. I need to read up on this before I know for sure though.

Comment

Originally posted by gabrielle
                                                          i get terribly self conscious when having my period and try to avoid my partner seeing anything bloody. recently, though, i've been... well, hornier than usual, and we had sex twice this last period when i was pretty heavy. we had to put a towel down, i was all drippy *blush* however, i have to say i loved it. the lubrication by blood feels incredible - subtly different to normal juices, all slick and thick and silky. if it werent for the mess, i'd do it more often!
                                                          gabriella; do you let your bf remove it??

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs Roops
                                                            Thanks Evie, really you are naughty playing around with the pill/period thing. How often do you do that?? You should only do that for really important things like wedding/honeymoon planning and even then on the doctor/nurse practitioner's advice. I hear there is a new wonder pill progesterone (based on the "abortion" pill but lower dosage) where you can safely do away with periods. I need to read up on this before I know for sure though.
                                                            I know it's bad. But, as you said, I only do it when it's important. (I've been away for a while and am having my period when I see my boyfriend again, photo shoot...) If I can, I take two weeks of the pill then have my period early. I thought the new pill was only in early stages of development?

Comment

Yeah, Gabrielle, sex during periods has a different feel to it. I’ve done it a bunch of times over the years, with different women, and it not bad at all, it's clingy. It also takes the relationship to a different level. More intimate. But it is messy – though no more so than anal sex - and the taste, well, ‘not memorable’ is probably the best that can be said, but it’s the thought that counts. Especially if it’s one of your main tools. And like all the gross things in human experience, when there's passion ya don't care, and if you can laugh about it afterwards, ya got it made.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X