Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Imagesets where a girl has a tampon or a napkin? And which do you girls prefer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imagesets where a girl has a tampon or a napkin? And which do you girls prefer?

Hi there,

Angelina has a imageset there she wears a tampon (http://www.abbywinters.com/main.php?...file&model=917).

Does anyone knows about more imagesets where a girl wears a tampon or a napkin (sanitary towel)?

And a question for you girls on the site: Which of it do you girls prefer, tampon or sanitary towel?

Kind regards,
    Daniel

Madeline and Evelyn both have the tell-tale string of a tampon in view. I believe there's at least one other, but I can't recall who.

In addition, Selina is visibly having her period, though she goes "unprotected".

(I beat Luxman in answering this model query. I had to stay up till 2am to do so, mind you )

Comment

Luxman will waive is limited power becareful

Comment

Thanks!

Thanks a lot!

Comment

Originally posted by danielb123
          Hi there,

Angelina has a imageset there she wears a tampon .....

Does anyone knows about more imagesets where a girl wears a tampon

Daniel
          Welcome to the board Daniel, can I give you more besides the ones already mentioned. You will find more with
          Emily , Joy , Natalie R ,
          Sam R and finally
          Susie . If you look hard enough you'll find it. Hope this helps you.

Comment

Originally posted by danielb123
            And a question for you girls on the site: Which of it do you girls prefer, tampon or sanitary towel?
            Hi Danielb123, Wow, first post and straight into the nitty gritty!!! For most women, the tampon is the preferred method. I feel more secure with the tampon and it is a lot more convenient to dispose used tampons and to carry spares. Just lately there has been more comment in the forums about things menstrual, which is good. Less taboo I’d say. I know it grosses a lot of people, which is a pity. Fancy some tampon tarte??
            [ATTACH]2458[/ATTACH]

Comment

Trust Mrs Roops to make a meal of it

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs Roops
                Fancy some tampon tarte??
                Ohhh, Mrs Roops. roflmao I hope you didn't serve that to your children ...

Comment

Originally posted by matchless
                  I hope you didn't serve that to your children ...
                  Er, no. None of them like marshmallow.

Comment

I couldn't imagine a dentist serving a treat like this to growing boys and girls ... my, my, my

Comment

I used to only ever use pads and then developed an allergic reaction to the adhesive they use to make them stick to your pants, so I had to switch to Tampons. I find the tampon approach much more invasive, but it is definately more convenient. Just like the add, suddenly I could go swimming and wear G strings and not have to worry about it. That said, if you put a tampon in wrong (which I haven't in a while, thankfully) it can be extremely painful and cause serious irritation.

Hope that was in some way informative

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs Roops
                        Er, no. None of them like marshmallow.
                        Oh well more for you and Mr Roops

Comment

thanks Mrs R for a great laugh. I think the folks at GOW would get a kick out of that...

Comment

My Dear Mrs Roops,

I am writing to inform you, in case you did not know, of the affront caused to a civilized soul by your recently published picture. It is the most abhorrent, beastly, callous, ... X-rated, yucky, zany thing I've seen since this morning's headlines.

Keep up the good work!

- L

Comment

Originally posted by artlover
                              I think the folks at GOW would get a kick out of that...
                              I downloaded that to GOW ages ago. It was one of many pix I submitted into a thread discussing menstruation play. In fact this pic was the least offensive.

Comment

reminiscent of my sisters baby shower. Some girl made yellow Jello in a potty, and placed a halloween sized O'Henry bar at the bottom.
                                Ladies are more twisted than we give'um credit for!

RT...

Comment

i use tampons because they are much more convienient, and you can hardly tell they are there when they are inserted right. ummm. and Mrs Roops, EWWW gross pic. good thing i wasnt still eating

Comment

I think seeing images of a woman with a tampon string or wearing a pad is erotic.
                                    Wife and I sometimes have sex when she is having her period. 'Parting the red sea' it's called.

Comment

I use Instead Cups. They're slightly more expensive and more messy when removed, but they are more comfortable and you can leave them in a lot longer. I love them.

Comment

Ooh they sound cool, do we have them here??

Comment

Im a tampon girl, Louisa is right, you an hardly tell they are there. When I was in the states I noticed you could hardlt buy tampons with out applicators. Here there is like one or two brands that have applicators but the rest are just finger jobs...hehehe. Just something I thought was an interesting cultural differance...

Ive always been kinda grossed out by pads, similar to having baths, its like sitting in a pool of your own blood, ew. They also have more of a smell. Soometimes I cant be bothered dealing with the inconvience periods bring and crack the sads, and dont use anything instead I just bleed all over the place... lovely hahaha

Comment

i hate the smell... and the whole having it sitting there... when i first got mine i was determined to not let it bother or change anything i did, i was fine for the first few months while it was barely there. but it got worse and because i dont normally wear underwear it made skirts .. or anything a real problem to wear. i started with pads, but decided very quickly that i hated them, so switched. a few girls i know use sea sponges aswell, like the kind you gt in the makeup section in supermarkets. thou that confuses me aswell

Comment

Hi everybody,

thanks a lot for all the links to these wonderful photo series So far it seems to be only tampons or tampon strings. I do wonder if Selina perhaps used a pad, but removed it for the shoot... It would be nice to see a shoot where the girl(s) use a pad instead of a tampon perhaps something similar to Susie's second photoset?! Of course, if the girl(s) ventured into letting us watch a pad-change, that would be awesome!!

Matilda, i think you're superhot and i love your naughty personallity... any chance of seeing you not wearing anything the next time you're on?

Maybe see someone use the instead-cup as well?

But mostly, i would like to see pads... LOTS of them!! and yes... all you girls at AW.com are REALLY gorgeous!!

Comment

Originally posted by josephine_s
                                                I use Instead Cups. They're slightly more expensive and more messy when removed, but they are more comfortable and you can leave them in a lot longer. I love them.
                                                The trouble is I've been using tampons for more than twenty years (jeeze, I suddenly felt old when I wrote that!!!) and I'm reluctant to change from something that has served me well. Sea sponges and cups are more environmentally friendly so whilst I could never trust the sponge I might consider the cup so long I was staying at home. I just could not face emptying and cleaning a cup in a public lav though. I must ask Josephine if you get a lot of blood on your fingers when emptying. (not that I mind blood, but I do mind walking out of a cubicle and washing bloodied hands at a public wash basin)

Comment

I tried Diva Cups for a while, a rubber cup you insert and empty every 6-12 hours. No smell as it sorta suctions in. Normally though I'm a pads girl as my flow was a bit heavier when I was younger and tampons weren't always enough (oops!). I would be willing to do a shoot with a tampon, but not with a pad.

They do get a bit stinky sometimes, and they can be a bit like the photo above on the odd occasion. Still, I respect that it is found to be erotic by some. The fun part about pads are the ones with the wings that you can tuck in under the sides of your panties. Always gives me a grin for some reason.

Comment

I know this is a guys point of view but I think having to be ashamed of mensrual blood seems a bit opressive. I was looking for a site about the tribe I saw on TV where the women decorate themselves with menstruel blood to show their fertility. but I couldn't find it. I found this site though.(link below)

I like this line. It seems a bit corny to us but it shows a nice atitude.

"IVORY COAST: Menstrual blood is like the flower: it must emerge
                                                    before the fruit - the baby - can be born. Childbirth is like a tree finally bearing its fruit"

This made me laugh
                                                    "Among the Arapesh people, who live in New Guinea, there is a traditional celebration of a girl's first menstruation.
                                                    It takes place in her husband's home."

Comment

A minor digression-
                                                      The Talmud describes the ancient tampon. A female would use a piece of fabric tightly wound with a string attached. She would apply this into her vagina. When the tampon was used, the female would take the string and remove the tampon.

Comment

Warning - graphic verbal description of menstruation

Well. Always interested in delving deeply into a subject, I downloaded a "girl having her period" vid from the newsgroups last night. It was about 20 min long, and I didn't have the time (nor the inclination) to watch the whole thing, so I poked around in it. The woman was definitely having her period. She removed her tampon, a bloody mess. Laid it beside her and proceeded to masturbate with bloody fingers, some blood dripping out as she worked on herself -- she did not look like she was enjoying herself. At the very end she unwrapped and started to insert a clean tampon, and the vid cut short when it was half inserted. Since the file name was "part1_1" I'm thinking it might be just the first half.

My strong reaction... thank you all for offering, ladies, but seeing this once is enough. And although it would be somewhat interesting to get part1_2 to see the rest of the tampon insertion, I think I'll pass. If I'm going to see something inserted into a vagina, I'd much rather the vagina not be bloody and the object be a dildo.

Comment

Originally posted by newark
                                                          A minor digression-
                                                          The Talmud describes the ancient tampon. A female would use a piece of fabric tightly wound with a string attached. She would apply this into her vagina. When the tampon was used, the female would take the string and remove the tampon.
                                                          The Talmud also talks about tampons and "mochs" -- something like a sponge, they think -- as contraceptive devices! We're talking first and second centuries here! Like everything else in the Talmud there is much disagreement, and the only consensus seems to be that contraceptives can be used where pregnancy would put the woman's life in danger.

Comment

I always wondered why someone would prefere the non-applicator tampons?
                                                            Are they cheaper?
                                                            Less stuff to throw away?

I be from America, so there is only one brand of shove-it-in-yerself tampons that I know of

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X