Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Imagesets where a girl has a tampon or a napkin? And which do you girls prefer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is a link for girls with tampon , it's one of my list.
    Last edited by casgrain; 30 August 2007, 03:27 PM.

Comment

Thanks, casgrain! That adds several models to the list.

Comment

HI gals and guys. No one posted here for a while, maybe this thread just got lost. Any new views out here?

Comment

Originally posted by john61 View Post
          HI gals and guys. No one posted here for a while, maybe this thread just got lost. Any new views out here?
          You might like the Congratulation Tampon-Girls thread, it has been fairly active.

Comment

Tampons! Definitely TAMPONS!!! I hate wear pads...but like most of the other girls I do wear them when I'm sleeping. I get bloated when I get my period and although I'm SUPER horny I don't always feel the sexiest if that makes any sense. But that doesn't stop me getting JIGGY!!! I just hop in the shower with my lover! Angie xox

Comment

+imagesets

HI have there been any gals lately that have shown the string??

Comment

I cant find much string action in the girlgirl section . is thare alot more in the solo section?

Comment

Originally posted by gracie_w View Post
                  That said, if you put a tampon in wrong (which I haven't in a while, thankfully) it can be extremely painful and cause serious irritation.

Hope that was in some way informative
                  ... Yes, I know it was 2 1/2 years ago that Gracie, () shared that with us but can anyone attempt to explain to this guy how one can "put a tampon in wrong"? It always looks like a simple enough matter to me! I've never heard this complaint from my wife (and wouldn't know how to bring up the subject, now!)

Comment

More often than not any discomfort is caused if the tampon is not inserted far enough into the vagina. It takes a while for irritation to develop but when it does it hurts like hell!!!! This usually happens to younger girls new to tampons. After it happens once you learn the lesson for ever!!

Comment

What an interesting subject lmao Hi all oh and you can call me Ian if you wish

Comment

Originally posted by ausallblack View Post
                        What an interesting subject lmao Hi all oh and you can call me Ian if you wish
                        Welcome, Lan! Yes, few topics are off limits around here! You may find fellows, young and old, daring to ask those pressing questions they can't quite bring themselves to ask Sis, G/F, or Mom, (Mum?)

Not much is sacred around here!

Comment

pad or tampons?

I wonder about the percent of AW models or female members of this forum who use menstrual pad instead of tampons? and which one is more comfortable ?

and for the male members i would like to ask them, whic one is sexiest for you? pad or tampons?

note : please move this post to : Mundane Chatter
                          ----
                          To know more abt pads http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanitary_napkin

Comment

hello? um, tampons are way better! lol i hate pads.. but at night there more comfy and safe!

Comment

There was a long thread about just this topic that ended just a few months ago.

And since you're asking, I prefer tampons. Less messy. Sort of like smoking a cigar.

Comment

Originally posted by arsby View Post
                                There was a long thread about just this topic that ended just a few months ago.
                                Merged those two threads, keeps it nice and tidy Don't get the idea of seeing tampons/pads in shoots myself, but to each his/her own I suppose.

Comment

Is there anything more feminine?

Originally posted by rachel_t View Post
                                  i'm also surprised that guys would like to look at it... i've always just found periods to be really gross and couldn't imagine why someone would enjoy looking at it.
                                  There's a domestic intimacy element to the photo'. It's about real women, the women you want to live with. No isolation huts, no women-driven shame, just loving everything about women. It's honest, emotionally available, independant.

If you want to roll around in fluids, then we're getting into fetishes etc and that's not what I'm talking about.

To the primal-male in me it signals health. To the thinking part: rational, practical, emotionally balanced self-confidence. Sexy? Oh hell yeah. All of it: lactation, gestation, the effect comparatively reduced testosterone levels has on the decision making process (admit it!). I love women, not some marketing steretype.
                                  Last edited by Stevia; 27 October 2008, 03:13 PM. Reason: to refine rant to include pregnancy

Comment

Hey, Stevia! Welcome to these message boards! I think my distinguished and not-so distinguished "associates" here will agree that your post is well-reasoned and on-point! Thanks and may you post many more like it!

Indeed, the "wholeness" of the women we love, admire, and perve over includes their natural cycles and all that goes with them. Good on those of us who can embrace the "whole" women as they really are. Shame on those of us who demand only the most "pristine" plastic dolls with the right make-up and other superficiality!

Sure, I love, and most gawk over a woman with truly mystical, beautiful cosmetic-enhanced beauty. That's fine, awesome, of course. Still, many of us revel in the fresh-washed, "dewy"-skinned young beauty, (cough: Immie), who would share herself with the "unruly" masses to be found on this side of the modem.

Anyway, I'm somewhere in the middle. I'm not here to see extensive "reportage" of menstrual hygiene. Still, a bit here and there, is a good thing, reminding us these are "real" women, our sisters, lovers, wives, even daughters. Let's celebrate all that is them, for they are truly blessings on all of us!

Comment

Originally posted by Stevia View Post
                                      There's a domestic intimacy element to the photo'. It's about real women, the women you want to live with. No isolation huts, no women-driven shame, just loving everything about women. It's honest, emotionally available, independant.
                                      I couldn't have said it better. These are women who aren't idealized perfection; they are real, they can be my buddy, they let me in on who they really are. I love these images with the tampon strings.

Comment

I think seeing a girls Tampon string outside is sooo sexy of the lady instead of being tucked in. Wish there were more girls that would let us view it on A/W! Aso well on video 'How to Insert & Remove as well???

Comment

Originally posted by shaggydog2 View Post
                                          I think seeing a girls Tampon string outside is sooo sexy of the lady instead of being tucked in. Wish there were more girls that would let us view it on A/W! Aso well on video 'How to Insert & Remove as well???

Don't "hold your breath", Shaggy!

Comment

Originally posted by FloridaRob View Post

Don't "hold your breath", Shaggy!
                                            ... And with that, I, efficiently, buried a three year-old thread!

Comment

Its funny that you call them napkins, in the UK a napkin is what you use to wipe your mouth after eating!
                                              I use pads on a daily basis but I do use tampon when I do photo-shoots on my period I can use a dildo and still cum and enjoy it.
                                              Also when you have sex on your period a pad is useful to use to catch the cum afterwards! (every cloud)!

Comment

I dont mind tampon strings after seeing Priya's vid. Menstruation has always been a turn off to me but I am cumming around to liking it in my own perverse way (I've always been a pervert of course much to the dismay of past girlfriends)

Comment

There is a certain turn on to it when you see this in a shoot - like a secret discovery. Certainly it fits with the "natural" theme of the site and I think there is a curiosity for some.

Have not seen a pad/napkin in and AW shoots.

Comment

I must say I do like the idea of a thread about strings ...

And I like to see shots on AW of girls wearing a tampon during their shoot. It's extremely sexy IMHO thanks. xxx

Comment

Tampon strings are extremely sexy

I would add my support to the last.

I love this open view http://www.feministe.us/blog/archive...of-period-sex/

My first time was with a girl having her period and so it required some learning and understanding.

To me a period is a time of male understanding (cramps, bloating, weight gain, uncertainty) and enjoyment (heavier breasts, darker vaginal lips, hornier, puffy belly) and requires extra intimacy between the partners.

And because of society, it is a little bit naughty for both participants so all in all it is a special time and a celebration of sexual renewal and learning.

On AW, we have seen the wonderful changes in a woman from non pregnant to pregnant, how about the equally wonderful changes during a cycle from period to ovulation (which we never see) and back?

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff000 View Post
                                                        I dont mind tampon strings after seeing Priya's vid. Menstruation has always been a turn off to me but I am cumming around to liking it in my own perverse way (I've always been a pervert of course much to the dismay of past girlfriends)
                                                        Jef000, step 1 is to stop thinking of this as perverse

AskMen's Dating channel offers you all the advice you need to become a Better Man in romance and relationships.

Period sex might be taboo, but there’s actually nothing wrong with it. In many ways, it has great benefits! Read on to find out more!

Comment

I was excited to see thumbnail for Casey S. Then I see the tampon string and felt an enormous sense of letdown. No problem with the "fetish" as I get it, but the first pictorial of a girl shouldn't have a relatively gross thing (imho) in it. Save that for later.

Comment

When I was really young (maybe 14-15 years old) I always used nakins, but when I discovered the tampons I´ve never used it again. Tampons are cleaner, more comfortable and let you to do sports and allow you to move wildly (This is an important point for me hahaha)

HOWEVER, a couple of months ago I bought a menstrual cup and thoroughly recommend it to everyone. You spend less money, is ecological and reusable. The only fault is that sometimes is a bit disgusting to remove it (too much blood OMG), and it takes a while to learn how to wear it properly.

Comment

A friend of mine recommended these things called mooncups, is that what you mean, Carmina?

When I first got my period (at 12, lucky me!) I would only ever use pads, I remember a girl at school telling me if you use a tampon it means you aren't a virgin anymore and I was mortified. Not to say that I had any particular feelings on the deeper meaning of virginity, just the idea that using a tampon might somehow be misconstrued as having sex or meaning that you had, had sex or even that you *gasp* masturbate, it was pretty scary. Strangely, the thought stuck with me until I wasn't a virgin anymore and it was then that I started using tampons. Like Carmina, I haven't used a pad since. Tampons let you go swimming! Can you imagine my joy when I found that out? A girl growing up on the beach who had to spend at least a week every month out of the water, then suddenly - my period wasn't this horrible debilitating disease anymore, just a few slightly-messy bathroom visits and keeping plastic baggies in my purse in case there was no bins in the bathroom.

Then, at 16 I started taking the birth control pill. No more period pain, no more unexpected periods, complete control over my body. I guess there's a bit of controversy on the birth control pill and what it does to you, but for me - it lessens the pain when I do have periods, it means I don't have to have them if I'm on holiday/camping/etc and it means I'm 99.9% less likely to get pregnant.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X