Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Imagesets where a girl has a tampon or a napkin? And which do you girls prefer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kylie_h View Post
    A friend of mine recommended these things called mooncups, is that what you mean, Carmina?

When I first got my period (at 12, lucky me!) I would only ever use pads, I remember a girl at school telling me if you use a tampon it means you aren't a virgin anymore and I was mortified. Not to say that I had any particular feelings on the deeper meaning of virginity, just the idea that using a tampon might somehow be misconstrued as having sex or meaning that you had, had sex or even that you *gasp* masturbate, it was pretty scary. Strangely, the thought stuck with me until I wasn't a virgin anymore and it was then that I started using tampons. Like Carmina, I haven't used a pad since. Tampons let you go swimming! Can you imagine my joy when I found that out? A girl growing up on the beach who had to spend at least a week every month out of the water, then suddenly - my period wasn't this horrible debilitating disease anymore, just a few slightly-messy bathroom visits and keeping plastic baggies in my purse in case there was no bins in the bathroom.

Then, at 16 I started taking the birth control pill. No more period pain, no more unexpected periods, complete control over my body. I guess there's a bit of controversy on the birth control pill and what it does to you, but for me - it lessens the pain when I do have periods, it means I don't have to have them if I'm on holiday/camping/etc and it means I'm 99.9% less likely to get pregnant.
    Yes Kylie, this is what I was talking about

And I agree with you about the control pill, for me it meant: bigger boobs, more control over my body (no period while going to the pool anymore!) and less pain.

Comment

So carmina, would you do a shoot for us during your period with a tampon????

Comment

Curious on statistics here. How many of the models or women on this site get horny during their period. Obviously some do and some don't but what are the percentages? Anyone have any insights?

Thanks

Comment

I am using a relatively 'new' method and it is absolutely the best! Tampons and pads both have perfume and other chemicals that hurt your delicate pussy on long term, and inserting a dry tamon can also be harmful. Also it's not so good for the environment to dispose all the time and I find them inconvenient.

I am using a menstrual cup. It's a small plastic cup that you put inside and it stays in place by being vacuum. I keep it for the whole day and just wash it with water once a day. No garbage whatsoever only a cup of blood to run down the sink/toilet. You can use the same cup for 5 years and wash it with mild soap in between use.
          Last edited by jess_g; 13 November 2017, 03:56 AM.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
          Working...
          X