Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh! Mine is October 5th, making me a Libra. That means I am supposed to be well-balanced. Heh.

I think Matilda's is just after mine - the 18th of October? And Verity's is late September. Gunna be a big coupla weeks!

Happy Birthday Morti!

s

Comment

i am aquarius..... so im supposed to be independent, creative and a humanitarian

Comment

What about chinese calendar?

I'm a dragon which I think is pretty cool.

Comment

I am a dog. Which is kinda uncool.

Tank

Comment

I'm a rat. My best friend is twelve years older than me and is also a Gemini-Rat. Thats the only thing I like about being a rat.

Comment

Chimmy, I am a dragon as well. I do not put much into this stuff, I was just seeing if I could console Jemma for being a rat.
              Hey, maybe Jemma and her friend can be the new Jemmeration of the famous Rat Pack
              Hellooooo Vegas!

RT...

Comment

"Jemmaration"!!! That is brilliant. I'm crying I'm laughing so much. That is by far the funniest things I've heard all week! I'm deffinetly going to have to find ways to drop that into conversation!

Comment

*Clinks his wine glass off his monitor* Cheers Jemma!
                  Working on a very boring project for some training I am doing at work. I just called my X- company Jemmaration Inc. Seems fitting,

RT...

Comment

I am an Ox. Currently going through a series of birthdays: my dearest wife's been two days ago, today is our sons 14th and mine will be on 16th

Comment

I am also an Ox but like to think I am a Buffalo.
                      (Its more flattering)

Comment

I'm another April 26th guy....

Comment

i am a pig... which isnt very flattering, and if anyone saw my house they would agree, especially at the moment, i'm too far behind on my cleaning. but i have mary-jane to blame for that!!

Comment

Happy Birthday, dacooper!

RT...

Comment

dacooper, Happy Birthday guy (or girl!) ! Have fun on YOUR DAY!!!

Alleyes

Comment

Originally posted by Randomthoughts
                                Hopefully, Mrs Roops will deliver for the April babies...asked her for one on mine due April 26th...apparently it seemed a positive response!
                                It took me a while, but I figured out why RT remembered dacooper's b-day and what dacooper meant by posting "I'm another April 26 guy ..."

Happy Birthday, RT and dacooper!

p.s. - I'd better not forget my Mom's birthday tomorrow !

Comment

RT, you scoundral!!!
                                  Happy Birthday, you old porch dog!!!!! (Hey, at least I didn't call you a freak, like I did Arty!!)

Alleyes

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RT

I wish you a beautiful "CANADIAN SUNSET"

casgrain

Comment

Here's to RT and dacooper having a day of wonderful surprises and nekkid girls. Many happy returns, guys! Artie

Comment

Thank-you for your warm thoughts! (ae - I earned the right to be called a freak!)
                                        It feels good that people remember your birthday, and I would like to propose that all who would like to post their dates on this thread do so. I am running MS Outlook (not Outlook express) and just plop a reminder in the calendar feature. You wake up and look at your mail and "PING" it is time to say "Happy Birthday" to someone you like. I understand that we may not be all permanent residents here, but lets give it a shot. (Maybe a Birthday Sticky can be started)
                                        Here is the list from the mails so far (let me know if there are mistakes) and the members not listed, please post your birthday here as well!
                                        Artlover – Nov 27
                                        Jemma – June 8
                                        Chasaffton - April 16
                                        Andresone – September 3
                                        Louisa – June 24
                                        Yusanord – February 28
                                        Matchless – April 17 (early morning)
                                        Dafydd – June 26?
                                        Alleyes – April 11
                                        Paula – Jan 23
                                        Morti – March 4
                                        Leegracie – February 24
                                        Alexbee – February 8
                                        Susie – October 05
                                        Chimmy - is a Dragon
                                        Tank - is a Dog
                                        Yealith – March 16
                                        Luxman – December 10
                                        Abby – December 12
                                        Casgrain – December 14
                                        Aladin - is an Ox (secretly wishes to be a Buffalo)
                                        Dacooper – April 26
                                        Last edited by Randomthoughts; 26 April 2006, 10:34 PM. Reason: Matchless was born on April 17

Comment

Hi RT,
                                          I'm running Outlook too and will put them in mine as well. Only question is, what do I do with those that are labeled, "Is a dog, Is a dragon, etc."

ae

Comment

Happy Birthday RT !

I hope it's not yet time for the candles to be more expensive than the cake...

p.s. I simply love your posts.

( Happy birthday too Dacooper!!)

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Dacooper

We've never exchange, but hey it's your birthday.

Comment

Originally posted by alleyes1
                                                what do I do with those that are labeled, "Is a dog, Is a dragon, etc."
                                                Let me add that although I am not hung like one, I am a Horse ...

I noticed that Aries is generally the first sign listed and so is Horse often first in the Chinese Zodiac so even though I came last in birth order in my family, I'm doubly first horoscopically

Comment

Of course, I could be wrong about the order of the Chinese Zodiac. There may not be any order to it at all. I base my assumption of the order by the way symbols of the Zodiac were placed around a temple in Matsushima, Japan. There were plaques for each sign placed just below the roof of the temple and the one for Horse was above the front entrance. I have a picture but it's not scanned -- here's some more information from the web (what a helpful resource the internet is ...) The temple I am talking about is Godaido

p.s. - I did a check of my horoscope using AOL and this was mine for today:
                                                  Saying what's on your mind is business as usual for you, but today it's too easy to say too much. Perhaps you would have been better off if you spoke up earlier, but you may have thought it best to remain quiet. Now it's probably too late to take back what you said. Apologies may be in order to make the best of a bungled situation.
                                                  Just to be safe, I'm sorry for anything I may have said anywhere today that may have caused offense ...

Comment

Yikes!! Matchless was born on the early morning of April 17, I have adjusted the entry above.

Thanks all!
                                                    WHERE THE HELL IS EVERYONE ELSE ??? Is it that we fear getting older and don't want to be reminded?
                                                    We just want to brighten up your special day!

RT and the membership....

Comment

I chose to reveal my birthday in my AW Public Profile.

I wonder how many other members made the same choice ... I see you left out that info, RT. Any reason why not?

Comment

Originally posted by morti05
                                                        what a funny thread i found. my birthday is TODAY, 4th march. time to celebrate

lg
                                                        morti
                                                        Originally posted by dacooper
                                                        I'm another April 26th guy....
                                                        img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.spams-ukwildcatbasketball.com/banana.sml.gif

Comment

February 24th

Comment

October 11th

Comment

Originally posted by matchless
                                                              I chose to reveal my birthday in my AW Public Profile.

I wonder how many other members made the same choice ...
                                                              Mine's in there. In a few months time, us Cancerians will have a reason to scuttle about

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X