X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st december, first day of summer...

Comment

Top Page Reference - Add Julia_b

Havemercy is in on May 19th, anyone sooner/soonish/soony???

January

1 - Flatspin, Gracie / 4 - Gabrielle, Patate82 / 23 - Paula / 24 – Olderguy/ 29 - Penelope / 31 - Helier
      February
      8 - Alexbee / 14 - Vmsmith / 16 - KaraZorEl / 24 - Liandra, Leegracie / 28 - Yusanord
      March
      4 - Morti / 6 - Leprechaun 12 - Arsby / 16 - Yealith / 22 - Abbyhabit
      April
      1 - Jseas / 11 - Alleyes / 13 - Mrpinkeyes / 16 - Chasaffton / 17 - Matchless / 26 - Dacooper, Randomthoughts
      May
      1 - Peter552 / 10 - Darcy, Margaret? / 11 - Tango54 / 19 - Havemercy / 20 - Siobhan
      June
      6 - Gerza71 / 8 - Jemma / 24 - Louisa / 28 - Maurice / 30 - Philos
      July
      3 - Dafydd / 6 - Darth Dave / 8 - Diablo
      August
      7 - Bookmanz / 10 - Aladin / 29 - Evangeline / 30 - Tank
      September
      3 - Andresone / 7 - Duaane / 26 - Devries, Mermur / 28 - Terulean / 29 - Verity
      October
      4 - Inglari / 5 - Susie / 9 - Vid Dude / 11 - Stoneyyy / 24 - Stinky
      November
      16 - Smittenbyakitten / 27 - Artlover
      December
      1 - Julia_b / 10 - Luxman / 12 - Takochan / 13 - Abby / 14 - Casgrain / 22 - Glynn / 25 - Black13

Comment

Originally posted by julia_b
        1st december, first day of summer...
        HeHe, it may be summer for you, but sure is winter for me, and a lots of us.

Comment

Happy Birthday Havemercy!!!!!

Havemercy,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still officially the 18th and you are on the 19 at the time of post, but it is the 19th in OZ. You are a fantastic poster!

RT...
          Last edited by Randomthoughts; 18 May 2006, 11:29 PM.

Comment

Havemercy,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

RT said it all, it's the 19th for you.

casgrain

Comment

[ATTACH]3247[/ATTACH]

Yep, Happy Birthday Havemercy!!!!!!

Comment

Happy Birthday, Havemercy!! Hope you are making merry and that you got lots of cool stuff! Come visit us in the music threads when you have a chance

Love,
                Kara

Comment

Thanks, y'all.

HM

Comment

Happy Birthday - Siobhan!!!!!

WOW...

Comment

Happy Birthday Siobhan and have a great day

Comment

Thanks RT for reminding us of the birthdays. Siobhan maybe far away but what's to keep us in wishing her a

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Comment

13th Jan, black friday baby

Comment

Thanks Calibre!
                            I cannot edit the post above to include your day, I would have to cut and paste it down here again and add it. Is there a solution available so I don't take up so much space in adding in the members? If not, I should probably wait until there is a few more to update before doing so!
                            Cheers,

RT....

Comment

Well....... when you get a chance to update it mine is 20/04/1984
                              Same as Hitlers apparently! Does that make me a bad person!!??!!??.....

Comment

Happy Belated birthday for last month Amy

Comment

Originally posted by amy_o

Hitler who??? Humanity is trying to forget about him. You on the contrary we have no problem remembering you.

Comment

Not at all Amy, my father's birthday was at the same day (..but different year of course)

doinel

Comment

I don't think Hitler was born in 1984.

Lxm

Comment

No, but it makes you just about a month older than my oldest son, and one of the most beautiful women *ever* to be born on that date.
                                        My boy just graduated from uni last week, and his bd is next week. No permanent job yet. We'll see how he does.

Comment

Updates added!

January
                                          1 - Flatspin, Gracie / 4 - Gabrielle, Patate82 / 13 - Calibre / 23 - Paula / 24 – Olderguy/ 29 - Penelope / 31 - Helier
                                          February
                                          8 - Alexbee / 14 - Vmsmith / 16 - KaraZorEl / 24 - Liandra, Leegracie / 28 - Yusanord
                                          March
                                          4 - Morti / 6 - Leprechaun 12 - Arsby / 16 - Yealith / 22 - Abbyhabit
                                          April
                                          1 - Jseas / 11 - Alleyes / 13 - Mrpinkeyes / 16 - Chasaffton / 17 - Matchless / 20 - Amy_O / 26 - Dacooper, Randomthoughts
                                          May
                                          1 - Peter552 / 10 - Darcy, Margaret? / 11 - Tango54 / 19 - Havemercy / 20 - Siobhan
                                          June
                                          6 - Gerza71 / 8 - Jemma / 24 - Louisa / 28 - Maurice / 30 - Philos
                                          July
                                          3 - Dafydd / 6 - Darth Dave / 8 - Diablo
                                          August
                                          7 - Bookmanz / 10 - Aladin / 29 - Evangeline / 30 - Tank
                                          September
                                          3 - Andresone / 7 - Duaane / 26 - Devries, Mermur / 28 - Terulean / 29 - Verity
                                          October
                                          4 - Inglari / 5 - Susie / 9 - Vid Dude / 11 - Stoneyyy / 24 - Stinky
                                          November
                                          16 - Smittenbyakitten / 27 - Artlover
                                          December
                                          1 - Julia_b / 10 - Luxman / 12 - Takochan / 13 - Abby / 14 - Casgrain / 22 - Glynn / 25 - Black13

Comment

Awww thankyou so much for adding me in i thought of a way you could do it.. the person who started this thread (andresone) could click 'edit' on their message and add it in, so its always on the first page.. then when updates happen they could add them in.. OR if andreson doesnt want to do that, you could start another thread with all these details in it as the first message?

does that even make sense? my head hurts. lol

Comment

Andresone..come in andresone...your community needs you!

Comment

i think the original problem with that was you can only edit your message within 24 hours of making it... is that right?

Comment

Perhaps Willow might be willing to code a small calendar page that the staff could add birthdays to?

Comment

Here's a fun site all of you. Just click on a date and you get that date in humor! (Or humour, as you furriners like to put it.)

April 20 was the day Annie Hall opened! It's the birthday of Harold Lloyd, who directed Charlie Chaplin movies! It's the birthday of the guy who was the original voice of Fred Flintstone!

My birthday, March 12, was the date of the debut of Dennis the Menace (exactly a year before I was born), and of Weird Al's Amish Paradise!

Comment

Sept 21! Virgo here!

Comment

Hey, all, I just wanted to say I was born on May 27th, which makes me a Gemini. My favorite rollercoaster also happens to be the Gemini!
                                                        MysticHowler

Comment

May 10th - Taurus and very bullheaded

Comment

Originally posted by Cruiser9
                                                            May 10th - Taurus and very bullheaded
                                                            But ruled by Venus... a lover!

Comment

Guilty!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X