This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Birthdays

I have figured out that 175 on a models bio page means 5'9" -- What I would really like to know is the models birth date, not necessarily the year, but just the month and day - is that possible??

I think it would be fun to know if any of the models have the same b-day as mine (Nov. 27). Good idea, andresone. Keep posting.

Comment

I got no porblem sharing my birthday. What a great ideas. I'm 8th of June. My star sign is a Gemini, just like my car!

Comment

Originally posted by artlover
        I think it would be fun to know if any of the models have the same b-day as mine (Nov. 27). Good idea, andresone. Keep posting.
        I agree Artlover mine April 16

c

Comment

It looks like Easter Eggs for Chasaffton this birthday(Easter Sunday). My eldest daughter & my brother-in-law are also April 16.

Tank

Comment

Originally posted by Chasaffton

c
            Hopefully, Mrs Roops will deliver for the April babies...asked her for one on mine due April 26th...apparently it seemed a positive response!

RT...

Comment

Mine is September 3rd

Comment

i'm happy to say my birthdate! its 24th of june, midwinter here, hehe and exactly between christmas and next christmas, so i have something every 6 months!

Comment

Louisa, we have Midsummer in 24th of June and it's my name day. I guess it's not celebrated in English culture but most commonly used names have their own day in our calendar and mine is nothing else than 24th of June . My birthday though is 28th February.

yusa

Comment

yeah, i know its normally midsummer, i would love to be in europe to celebrate it propperly, but sadly i cant get there just yet.

i guess we share something with the 24th now! hehe happy birthday for the next couple of days!

*birthdays hugs and kisses*

Comment

Originally posted by Louisa
                      *birthdays hugs and kisses*
                      Thank you

Comment

are you a day before or after us here? that way i can say it correctly

Comment

Originally posted by Louisa
                          are you a day before or after us here? that way i can say it correctly
                          I think we are 9 hours after compared to you (I suppose you are in Melbourne ?) I posted this reply on Sunday 8:40 PM local time.

Comment

Originally posted by Chasaffton and Tank
                            Chasaffton: mine April 16 / Tank: My eldest daughter & my brother-in-law are also April 16.
                            My birthday is TAX DAY in America, this year. Because the normal due date for filing taxes, April 15, falls on a Saturday this year, the day has been moved to the following Monday. Yay. Although my birthday is pretty late in the season, I have often celebrated Easter or Good Friday at the same time. It's a good thing Easter is simply a candy holiday instead of one where presents are exchanged, that would have made the younger me very mad

My oldest brother is five years and two days older than me, so he gets the "joy" of combining his birthday with the day most other Americans dread ... April is actually a busy month for birthday's in my family; second oldest bro, b. March 28 and Mom, b. April 27 -- whew! that's a lot to cram into one month.

Comment

My birthday is exactly twenty-six weeks before Christmas — which means that my prezzies are spread out evenly over the course of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by Dafydd
                                My birthday is exactly twenty-six weeks before Christmas — which means that my prezzies are spread out evenly over the course of the year.
                                your birthday is around the same time as mine then!

Comment

Originally posted by Jemma
                                  My star sign is a Gemini, just like my car!
                                  Your car has a star sign?.....Wow, that's DEEP.

Comment

Originally posted by Randomthoughts
                                    Hopefully, Mrs Roops will deliver for the April babies...asked her for one on mine due April 26th...apparently it seemed a positive response!

RT...
                                    Um, I thought I gave a neutral response bordering on the negative!!!

As much as I would like to, I cant "do" individual requests. If I did a pic for someone's birthday, then I'm sorta obliged for everyone who asked and I don't want to cause offence. Just to show no hard feelings, here's a pic of my bum - it's a bit hairy for those that like that sorta thing!!!

[ATTACH]2479[/ATTACH]

Comment

FANTASTIC!
                                      You rule...

RT...

Comment

Do you know I got this comment totally around the wrong way. I thought RT you were asking Mrs Roops to deliver a baby on April 26th. You know a little tacker to share you birthday.

Now I think you might have been asking her to deliver something else.

Comment

Mrs Roops you will never cease to amaze me, very nice hairy bum, but I do like it, thank you so much. Come to think of it, are you challenging Valerie.

Comment

Originally posted by yusanord
                                            Louisa, we have Midsummer in 24th of June
                                            And then you get to celebrate the end of summer three days later.

Comment

Originally posted by Chasaffton

c
                                              Mine's April 11

Alleyes

Comment

23rd Jan.....

Comment

what a funny thread i found. my birthday is TODAY, 4th march. time to celebrate

lg
                                                  morti

Comment

Happy Birthday Morti!!

Liandra & Matilda delivered to your computer on your birthday. Ya lucky bastard.

Tank

Comment

Happy Birthday to you...
                                                      Happy birthday to you...
                                                      Happy Birthday, dear Morti
                                                      Happy Birthday to youuuuu

Lxm

P.S.: Sorry, I'm not a very good singer.

Comment

Originally posted by Luxman
                                                        P.S.: Sorry, I'm not a very good singer.
                                                        you can say that again.........

oncall

Comment

I have just had my Brithday on the 24th of February AAAAAAAAAA I,m geting old. lol

Comment

Birthdays

Mine is Feb 8, and I have three relatives who also have b'days in Feb.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X