X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Double IM: Jade T & Imelda

Jade T & Imelda IM
    Attached Files

I can't wait to see this! Imelda has a breathtaking slim body. Her solo pics and vids were among the best ever on AW and highly underrated I think.

doinel
    Last edited by doinel; 27 February 2006, 12:36 PM.

Comment

Jade!!

*bounces around* I love Jade, my sweetheart! You go, girl!

Comment

where is the vid

The vid does not play

Comment

Oh yes, and there's a reason:
          The video is not yet released, it'll go up on Sunday.
          Sample pictures don't play.

Welcome to AW & the boards parret.

Enjoy your stay!

Lxm

Comment

What I would like to see more in these IM, is the girls touching each other, like Anthea touching Paula's boobs, or Liandra & Matilda. But to see the girl not even removing her panties, or having one of the girl's leg obstructing the view of the other girl, is somewhat deceiving. Although seeing Imelda was pretty good.

Comment

That's the most peculiar video on here, very good but peculiar!!! what an inspired paring!

Comment

Body language tells it all. Jade is watching Imelda. That makes sense because it's an IM double after all. Imedla is watching the camera because, well, she likes to have an audience. Everyone is motivated differently.
                I love the IM because it's such an honest display of one's self. It's like "this is me everyone!"
                A person could put on a facade during an IM, but that only lasts a few minutes at the most, and then the body language takes over.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                Working...
                X