Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just wanted to wish a warm welcome to Victorian, 8teenboy and horststen... Welcome friends! I hope you guys enjoy your time here (lol, as if you wouldn't!) and hope we hear lots more from you...

See ya round guys!

Luv Melinda

Comment

Hello everybody
      I just registered yesterday to AW, I couldn't resist anymore I think I've never seen a place with so many lovely women in my life. I should never travel to Australia or my heart won't resist, I will fall in love at each street corner, and I do mean fall in love because the models are not only attractive, but they have something more, something that make you dream of being with them, laughing with them, walking along a beach, eating ice creams and that's wonderful
      Thank you very much for this nice place (and please, forget my English, I'm French )

J-L

Comment

Excellent decision TEO!

Bienvenu chez AW et les forums, je suis sûr que tu vas te régaler ici.

Enjoy your stay.

Lxm

Comment

Originally posted by TheEvilOne View Post
          Hello everybody
          I just registered yesterday to AW, I couldn't resist anymore I think I've never seen a place with so many lovely women in my life. I should never travel to Australia or my heart won't resist, I will fall in love at each street corner, and I do mean fall in love because the models are not only attractive, but they have something more, something that make you dream of being with them, laughing with them, walking along a beach, eating ice creams and that's wonderful
          Thank you very much for this nice place (and please, forget my English, I'm French )

J-L
          Whatever the Luxman said I second it. (You did say something nice didn't you Lux?)

Anyway I want to welcome you EvilOne and 6teenboy to Abbyland it's good to hear from new members and that they like what they have joined.

Looking forward to hearing from you and don't worry about your English because I've been speaking it all my life and I still screw it up.

How on earth did you come up with a name like "TheEvilOne? Is it because you like to look a lovely young girls naked and watch them play with themselves and make love to other beautiful young girls? If this is the reason them all of us need that name or a variation of it too cause we're in the same boat.

Have fun checking out all the lovely girls and talk to some of them on their threads. They love to chat to folks and learn new cultures.

Cheers JC

Comment

Thank you very much for the welcoming words Luxman and Jaycee
            Oh, one more thing I noticed after watching a video or two, Australian accent is really, really cute

J-L

Comment

Upskirt/Dresses panty displays:

Hi,there. You may be able to assist me.I am very fond of white full-back panty displays,especially when viewed from the floor upskirts/dresses,etc. It was Eliesa's photo that drew my attention to this site, her white panty display! Yet,it's Felica's High Quality Download WMV (felicavid.wmv) - that really got me to seek more videos like her's on this site. Does anyone know where I might find more derrieres in full-back panties displayed beneath the skirt/dress? Although I prefer candid non-nude there are videos here that interest me with panty encased butts.Here are a few photos of the views I seek.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Frans; 8 January 2008, 06:35 PM. Reason: quoting fixed/removed

Comment

Originally posted by mikiemc3 View Post
                that really got me to seek more videos like her's on this site. Does anyone know where I might find more derrieres in full-back panties displayed beneath the skirt/dress? Although I prefer candid non-nude there are videos here that interest me with panty encased butts.Here are a few photos of the views I seek.
                Welcome to the site! You might like these two lists:

Nude Upskirt
                A peak up a skirt...Grrrr.

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post

Nude Upskirt
                  Thanks for passing those list on to our new board member Frans and us that have been around a couple of days as well.

Welcome to Abbyland mikiemc3 I think you will find what you are looking for here, that is if you like to look and beautiful young women pictures who show us their lovely bodies and how they please themselves and other lovely young ladies.

See you around the many various threads.

Cheers JC

Comment

Hi All, I am also new. But I already love AW. I will just plunge into forumtopics too though. Let's hope it's less clique-ish than another site I used to subscribe on (it seems like it!).
                    Greetings,

Sparks

Comment

Welcome on Boards Sparks !

Do you by any chance know Morse code ?

yusa

Comment

Originally posted by Sparks79 View Post
                        ...Let's hope it's less clique-ish than another site I used to subscribe on (it seems like it!)...
                        Uh oh. No one told you about the initiation rites, did they? You know the one where you get naked, and hop up and down three times with one hand on your head and the other holding your prick? I promise, if anyone points and laughs they get yelled at.

Comment

Ok,

Been there done that. Now i feel all experienced

* me taps the previous message in morse-code too*

Anyway, it is always fun to meet other people online, especially if they like naked women. Better even if they are naked women...

Greetings,

Sparks

Comment

The more the merrier Sparks, just jump in and join the gang.

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post

Nude Upskirt
                              And if it's white panties in particular you might also like White Cotton Knickers. It's a model list so you'll have to look for the individual pics in each set that float your boat.

Comment

Originally posted by casgrain View Post
                                The more the merrier Sparks, just jump in and join the gang.
                                I noticed it's very mery here. Probably because you have to pay to get access and have the same interests . Anyways, I am still trying to get an idea of all the content, but I need like five new harddisks to download all the delicious stuff on here.
                                Regards,

SParks

Comment

I'm a new member and yes I'm terrified of this, but will see what happens next.

Comment

Actually I'm telling lies. I'm an old member who has come back, but I'm still terrified.

Comment

Nothing to worry about, it's a good bunch in here.

Look around, read whatever threads get your attention, post away.....and have fun !

Comment

Originally posted by Sparks79 View Post
                                        Hi All, I am also new. But I already love AW. I will just plunge into forumtopics too though. Let's hope it's less clique-ish than another site I used to subscribe on (it seems like it!).
                                        Greetings,

Sparks
                                        Welcome to the forum Sparks!

There are no cliques here. You will find various threads on many topics and if you know something about it or want to know something about it then jump right in and give your two cents worth.

Members here all have their own likes and dislikes, (Hell we are human) but we don't pick on someone cause they like something we don't.

So jump in and have fun.

Cheers JC

Comment

Originally posted by nasturtium View Post
                                          Actually I'm telling lies. I'm an old member who has come back, but I'm still terrified.
                                          Welcome back Nasturium. May I ask why are you terrified? I promise this group of folks don't bite and besides, we've all been vaccinated.

So dive in and have fun.

Cheers JC

Comment

Hi Nasti (I can call you Nasti I hope),

I have had all my shots and am considered pretty benign by my fellow (of both sexes) forum members. Welcome to the AW boards. Please do tell us what it is about posting that you find terrifying. Maybe we can help and maybe we need to change something. Chances are you are not alone.

Spud

Comment

Originally posted by BigSpud View Post
                                              Hi Nasti (I can call you Nasti I hope),

I have had all my shots and am considered pretty benign by my fellow (of both sexes) forum members. Welcome to the AW boards. Please do tell us what it is about posting that you find terrifying. Maybe we can help and maybe we need to change something. Chances are you are not alone.

Spud
                                              It seems that you are all very friendly. I'm just a timid person. Thanks for the welcome.

Comment

to nasturium

welcome! and i do understand how you could feel anxious about posting. i didn't post for several months after i joined. i needed to read the boards for a while to see what sorts of people were here and what sorts of things they talked about.

later, the boards became my very favorite part of this site. esp. since you can chat back and forth with the models and they are an interesting bunch.

perhaps you can read over the 'new members' postings to see how many different types of people are here. i am a woman, so i enjoy fleeing to the 'female clubhouse' (a largely silly place i enjoy) when i feel overrun with male hormones.

or voice your concerns and allow us the opportunity to be of assistance. or just not post for a while....nowhere is it written that you must....

i think that just about covers it?

my best regards,

dancer
                                                Comprehensive Talker of the Universe

Comment

also to naturtium

Welcome — and let me urge you to take to heart the wonderfully sage (and thymely, so to speak) advice of my good friend wannadance ak dancer, and of everyone else who had posted encouraging you to jump in here and have fun. These board are a really great community, very welcoming and mutually supportive. Enjoy!!!

takochan

Comment

It seems that you are all very friendly. I'm just a timid person. Thanks for the welcome.
                                                    I have been here almost 6 years now and find that many new members shed their shyness as easily as the models shed their clothes. Let's see if that is true once again!

Comment

I've gotten by so far on free stuff I could find around the web, and I suppose I'll keep doing that; I don't have money to burn. But in my travels, it was always a pleasure to see AW stuff, since I care little for the "lifelike" look that's passed off as attractive elsewhere. To me, it's not so much about seeing (though that's nice, of course), as imagining... imagining how she (or he) feels, physically and mentally and emotionally... relating it to my own experience... allowing and thus affirming eroticism, without making it required either: simply affirming that it is normal and incorporating it into normalcy, rather than continuing to keep it separate and abnormal; to let people judge for themselves what is erotic and what's simply pleasant, rather than trying to push your own judgement on them.

Something like that. I know exactly what I'm feeling, but it's troublesome expressing it in words, even when ranting. (One day I'll come up with a great, non-rambling way to express it and everyone who's not already convinced will be. Just you watch.)

Anyhow, some sites are better at that than others, but AW has stood out among them as excelling at that. So, I figured, if I ever do actually sign up for one of these sites, it'd be for AW, if any. And so now I have.

Board membership came with the package, so I figured, what the hell, I'll weigh in. I suppose if I no longer feel so unique, by mingling with people who feel similarly to how I do, that's a burden I'm willing to bear. Being a member of a unique club, rather than being unique unto myself, will still be nice.
                                                      Last edited by LectasMarang; 18 January 2008, 06:07 PM. Reason: Minor rephrasing. One day I'll be satisfied with it.

Comment

And a heavy burden it is, my friend. Somehow, I think you'll muddle through. Welcome to the gang.

Comment

Welcome to the club Lectas !

Comment

I suppose I will reintroduce myself, I was once the timoclaus here, but have been reborn as the primordial man. I will admit I don't really know how to get myself involved in a forum, but would love to try.

Comment

Welcome, and welcome back !

Getting involved in a forum is nothing to worry over, simply read some of the threads, when you feel like making a comment, asking a question, or posting a remark, type away and post it.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X