Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New IM: Vivienne

Vivienne IM

OMG this girl so so beautiful! I her! And she's got an IM coming up!

[ATTACH]2666[/ATTACH]

Resize Please !

Dear Valerie,

I don't want to seem like I am always asking you to do some work -
    However, is there any chance we may see a larger size preview image -
    Of Vivienne's IM ... I'm afraid I can't make out much of what is going on.
    I enjoy seeing " details " .
    Thanks again.

TowelBoy

Comment

I can see Clearly Now !

Ahhh - That's much better ... and bigger !

I'm not sure whether to thank Valerie or Vid Dude ... as the action was anonymous.

TowelBoy

Comment

Santa got my letter!! Great to see Vivienne again.

Comment

I think Santa got a bunch of letters/emails/text messages/PMs/faxes/telegrams/stone tablets asking for more Vivienne...

Comment

Guh! I am in full-on gibbering mode, here. She is just too hot for words.
            Just out of curiosity - was this shot around the same time as her photo shoot, or did she come back? (I'm just asking to be teased with the possibility of a redux shoot, is all.)

Comment

Vivienne has such long beautiful fingernails,as do many of the girls;which I love.......but can someone tell me how they manage to do "what they do"; without tearing up their soft sensitive Erotic Garden of Celestial Delights?

My back looks like a galley slave when my girl is through,and she uses them like a chainsaw on steroids.

Oh,great shoot.A "little" tame,but with a beauty like Viv.who's complaining?

Comment

IMHO, Vivienne's video has to be the best "IM Video" to date! And, for those of us that like a model to "announce" her pending orgasm, she did a splendid job without uttering a word. The noticable body quivering, muscular spasming, stomach tensing, leg shaking, nice finish. . .what more could one ask? More of/like Vivienne! Enough said!

Hans

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                Working...
                X