• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Naomi E

New Model: Naomi E
    Attached Files

Chilly !

Goodness ! ... Naomi E's top seems well ventilated.
    I guess she usually wears it around the other way ?
    Thanks for the alternative view.

Towelboy

Comment

Gotta love those moths. Send them a bale of wool and charge my account. This looks to be fun.

Comment

Country Girl !

Naomi E says she comes from a " Conservative " town in a farming district.
        Well having viewed her still photo set ... I don't think I could have handled it -
        If she had come from a " wild " city ... phew !
        Her photo set is called " Sticky Bra " ... but that's not the only thing that was " sticky " ...
        Her " Flower " is in full bloom.

TowelBoy

Comment

she is great, everything about her is great: the smile, the piercing, the joystick, the peeing...
          The gods must be crazy!

Comment

Very nice. Reminds me a bit of Aussie singer Katie Underwood.

Tank

Comment

A new record?

Has any model made so many "catagories" on their first shoot in the main gallery? Cool babe, up for anything. Whoever had the idea to sacrafice the top was inspired.

Comment

about her bra

she is nice ... but i wonder what type of bra she is wearing ? this is the first time i see such kind of bra .. . is there any model or girls who could give me some details ?

http://media2.abbywinters.com/member...naomi_e042.jpg
                Attached Files

Comment

Looks like when a cute, freckle faced former country girl like Naomi E thinks about doing "something new and exciting" thankfully this means doing some "crazy stuff" for Abbywinters. Another recent model Izabel said "This would have to have been the craziest thing I have ever done". So keep on going "crazy" ladies!

Comment

Beautiful eyes and your face is so cute I can't believe it!

Comment

I like your erotic twist. We need zest don't we? It sure feels good to look at those happy eyes. and everything else

Comment

I'm normally pretty neutral on the issue of piercing but I thought Naomi's lip stud looked very cute and complemented her very beautiful full sensual lips. (I need hardly mention the symmetry of nature that meant that Naomi's other lips were also beautiful, full and sensual! Oh, it appears I have...).

Naomi's figure was lovely and lithe and looked smashing in those boy-cut knickers. I think the bra was interesting - variety is always welcome - but not so erotic and hereby request Naomi is photographed again just to capture her in (and out of) something cuter Also it looked to be a little painful to take off - kind of like an elastoplast?

Comment

I'm with pjay, what a kissable pair of lips. That spiky stud looks pretty cool! I would love to see Naomi in a redux or girl/girl.

Comment

All too Brief ! Again !

Like several of the recent New Models ... Naomi E only has one 7 and a bit minutes video.
                            Back in the " Olden Days " ... Models used to have 3 or 4 vids ... although they were often shorter.
                            I know Naomi was very young and nervous ... but couldn't she have been given some other " activities " ?
                            After all there must have been a Shower in that bathroom ?
                            In fact it may have been the bathroom from the Paula, Chloe B and Matilda Shower ?
                            Judging from the Tiles and the golden " Towel " rail ...
                            Anyway I enjoyed Naomi E's video ... as brief as it was.

TowelBoy

Comment

As hard as this is to believe...some models just don't like being videoed.

s

Comment

Susie Speaks !

Originally posted by susie
                                As hard as this is to believe...some models just don't like being videoed.

s
                                Susie has been pretty quiet of late ... so at least I received a sarcastic blast from her.
                                Oh well ... Beggars can't be choosers.

TowelBoy

Comment

Heehee!

s

Comment

Originally posted by TowelBoy
                                    Like several of the recent New Models ... Naomi E only has one 7 and a bit minutes video.
                                    Back in the " Olden Days " ... Models used to have 3 or 4 vids ... although they were often shorter.
                                    I know Naomi was very young and nervous ... but couldn't she have been given some other " activities " ?
                                    After all there must have been a Shower in that bathroom ?
                                    In fact it may have been the bathroom from the Paula, Chloe B and Matilda Shower ?
                                    Judging from the Tiles and the golden " Towel " rail ...
                                    Anyway I enjoyed Naomi E's video ... as brief as it was.

TowelBoy
                                    Nothing to do with Naomi specifically, but I really don't like this peeing business. I really don't understand what's so exciting about seeing a girl pee....

Comment

Mmmm, what a beautiful model! She strongly resembles a high school friend of mine, who I frankly would have paid multiple body parts to see doing a strip tease, so I was well-pleased

Comment

Normally I'm not a fan of multiple piercings, but I really like this picture series because of the nice erect clit and labia, and the kneeling masturbation. I'd love to see her (or any of your other girls) do a nice kneeling masturbation to orgasm, or a standing masturbation to orgasm.

Comment

Oh, I love the peeing! I find it VERY erotic. (And those lips .... OH, those lips!)

Comment

What are the chances of a Naomi E redux ?

Comment

The chances are 100%, Chief. Naomi's redux will be up Nov. 26th.

doinel

Comment

Thanks doinel

Comment

The chances are still 100% Chief, but I had to bump it one week later to 3 December. Needed to make room for Sue-Ann's redux video.
                                                  Just thought you'd like to know. By the way, the Naomi E set has stills only.

Comment

That pesky sue-ann with her blonde locks and her fresh natural...............hey i love sue-ann

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                    Working...
                                                    X