X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Samantha N

New Model: Samantha N
    Attached Files

I love that evil grin and generous bosom...

Comment

Ditto. And the great thighs!

Comment

Twinkle Toes !

Samantha N ... I guess you want us to look at your Toes ?
        Sorry ... I'll lift my gaze from where it was.
        Forgive my bad habits.

TowelBoy

Comment

Well, ain't that a pretty pussy, a pretty everthing really.

Comment

Great set Samantha, I love that pose on image 144, both playful and sexy.

Fantastic!

Comment

Sexy Samantha!! Lovely body babe

Comment

Complex Design !

Samantha N wore a very interesting Purple Bra in this shoot.
                So very pleasing for Lingerie fanciers ... like myself ...
                This one also has an intricate Floral pattern overlay ... Please Look Here
                Nice fit as well.

TowelBoy

Comment

What a gorgeous full and curvy figure Samantha has. Her firm round bum was a delight - both out of her jeans and giving a little "rear cleavage" too - as were her very neat and streamlined pink bits. I'm still bemused how she managed to keep all her goosebumps on one side of her bum, though

Comment

Wow...good observation, pjay.
                    Maybe we could get a government grant to do a study on this phenomenon. I wonder if it has something to do with the starfish in the middle....

RT...

Comment

In the first minute or so of vid 2, there is a "freeze frame moment" where the vid stops but the audio continues. I've downloaded it twice, and it's the same in both. Not a large problem, possibly a faulty tape, or another gremlin in the camera, lol. Samantha is cute, personable, and very sexy, and the minor glitch in vid 2 does nothing to detract from her beauty. Pretty everything, especially the parts she mentioned. I will say though, that most of the women I've been with have had the type of clit she does - it has to enticed to come out and play. That only makes the whole endeavor more interesting and fun!
                      S....

Comment

Originally posted by Swindapa
                        In the first minute or so of vid 2,...
                        Let me say that "in the first minute or so" is not really a very precise timecode.
                        It would have been helpful to have something like "at 1:26".

I've watched the video twice now, there's no problem for me.
                        I use the mpg files, perhaps someone has the wmv files to test.

Lxm

Comment

Originally posted by Luxman
                          Let me say that "in the first minute or so" is not really a very precise timecode.
                          It would have been helpful to have something like "at 1:26".

I've watched the video twice now, there's no problem for me.
                          I use the mpg files, perhaps someone has the wmv files to test.

Lxm
                          Pause seems to be between 0:18 - 0:22 on vid2.wmv .

yusa

Comment

Thanks yusanord.

It must be a glitch in the wmv file, the mpeg plays well.

Lxm

Comment

The local copy doesn't have this problem. I'll now download it and see if that copy does it.

Comment

The beautifully well toned and curvy Samantha N does something I've never seen before or likely to see again - puts a blossom on her leg to show the pulsing up and down when she gets turned on. She says a vibrator on her clit ....
                                hits a nerve right down my leg and that shoots right up to my pussy and when I actually come that [blossom] shakes off, you know, I've tried it out.
                                Now that would be something to see in an IM
                                Samantha N again....
                                with girls I freak out and I like that !
                                So she might be up for a GG shoot?

Comment

Aha, I just got off the phone with Samantha. She's still considering a GG shoot, but with enough support from these here boards...who knows?....

s

Comment

I've fixed the glitch, which must've occurred during the original upload. Somehow.

Comment

My Hand is Up !

Originally posted by susie
                                      Aha, I just got off the phone with Samantha. She's still considering a GG shoot,
                                      but with enough support from these here boards...who knows?....
                                      I enjoyed Samantha N's photo set ... but her 2 videos were the " next level " !
                                      She almost did everything that one girl can do on her own ...
                                      Apart from her direct action sequences ... Samantha N is also a great talker.
                                      Very at ease and natural with her responses to the camera.
                                      Don't let this one get away !

TowelBoy

Comment

Originally posted by TowelBoy
                                        I enjoyed Samantha N's photo set ... but her 2 videos were the " next level " !
                                        She almost did everything that one girl can do on her own ...
                                        Apart from her direct action sequences ... Samantha N is also a great talker.
                                        Very at ease and natural with her responses to the camera.
                                        Don't let this one get away !

TowelBoy
                                        Double that! How many votes will be necessary to convince Samantha N ?

Comment

Wow, great panty shots. Quality.

But, does Sam make my legendary favourites list?

Hmmmmmm... oh ok then.

Comment

Towelboy is right a great talker and she makes every frame count. Mollie is another great talker. Together! However, I would be happy with a plain old redux.

Comment

Samantha,
                                              You are just so sexy. What a cute set of lips (top and bottom). Simply erotic. We hope you will do another shoot soon.
                                              XOXOXO
                                              Penelope & Dee

Comment

Originally posted by susie
                                                Aha, I just got off the phone with Samantha. She's still considering a GG shoot, but with enough support from these here boards...who knows?....
                                                She would be fantastic in a double IM.

Comment

i just found this girl please let there be more soon

Comment

What a sexy video by Samantha. If she ate a bunch of tim tams and a can of spagho-saurus, she could probably up her bra size from c to d size. Samantha great as she signs off her video, with a smooch and a mwha and waves goodbye with her breasts!

Comment

Samantha n should return for a redux even though it was pointed out here she did absolutely everything she could have done,she does know how to perform,i,ed love to see her in another setting,the G/G she did i think was all wrong,nothing worked about it especially the location,this AW girl as been one of my favs since she first appeared and whatever happens will remain a permanent resident in my top list.What more could a girl want

Comment

Just saw Sammie's vids and she's as funny as hell! Sam should do stand up! And she is SO FINE! Out of 1 to 10 Sam is 1,000. I love that lilt in Sam's voice as she finishes each sentence with a quick upswing in pitch. Sam is really feminine and I love her cat eyes.

Comment

disappointing

Samantha N had

an interesting hobby

nude gardening at home

when she moved her nudity

stopped because intolerant people

living/staying with her or neighbours
                                                          Last edited by JasonLee; 2 November 2008, 06:42 AM.

Comment

Not Enough Sam God Damn!

This woman's body kills me. She is so fine that I almost ejaculate whilst perusing her photographs. Samantha should realize that I am the only man for her. Well, maybe not. If you hear a man wailing, that would be me. I am wailing becaiuse I can't have The Samster of a reasonable facsimile thereof.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X