X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Deviations: Capri

New Deviations: Capri
    Attached Files

I am sooooo looking forward to seeing Carpri! Pregnant women are so sexy and beautiful and Capri is definitely both!

Comment

Bursting !

Goodness ! ... Capri ... Is that photo taken the day before you gave birth ?
      You certainly look " Full Term ".

TowelBoy

Comment

Pregnant women have this wonderful natural glow about them. I think that Capri looks lovely. Definatly a beautiful photo.

Comment

i know that pregnant women's belly buttons get more prominent, but whats exactly the physical or medical reason for that?

also, some pregnant women get a treasure trail and some just get a line up their bellies. whats with that?

capri is beautiful to me and good luck to her
          Last edited by 1unio1; 19 April 2006, 07:45 AM.

Comment

Hello again!

I'm so excited that my pregnant shoot is finally up! I hope you all like it, I'm a bit nervous but ecstatic too! You guys better let me know what you think of the shoot though, because I love knowing what turns you guys on, and what isn't as exciting for you all. Oh, by the way, 1unio1, the belly button sticks out in some women when they are pregnant because of the bub in the tummy takes up so much room that it pushes everything, including the navel, outwards! And the line down the middle is called linea nigra, and it is just a hormonal skin condition that forms at the start of the pregnancy, and stays for a while after the birth (I still have a faint line down my tummy!), but doctors aren't sure why this happens! Hope that clears up a few things, and any other questions anyone has about pregnancy or after the birth, can just ask! Anything at all.... Don't feel shy to ask!

Well I best be off to form a critique of my once-pregnant self! Chat soon sexy pplz! Love you all!

xox ~Capri~ xox

Comment

Picture of Health !

Well I hope I don't get in trouble for saying this ... but Capri I think you look even lovelier
              Than you did in your original shoot for AW. Apart from the obvious " Glow " of impending Motherhood
              Capri - To me your Hair style and colour is more natural looking now, as seen in this ... Delightful Photo
              I hope your new role as a Mother brings you great satisfaction and enjoyment.
              I won't mention all the extra duties and responsibilities.
              Ooops ! ... I did.

TowelBoy

Comment

Looking totally gorgeous, Capri! When that glow you're giving off is so radiant, who needs a camera flashlight?

How far away from giving birth were you, at the time?

Thanks for going to the effort of partaking in this shoot, Capri. Best wishes with motherhood.

Comment

At birth that, little luster crinkled;that love sprinkle;
                  That little human , to ecstatic cry;to wonderious sigh;
                  That nature framed , and beauty engrave;to become a little enclave;
                  To tendness march freely, as you gaze upon that little human;all pain forgiven;

AS you shepherd your baby ;sometimes maybey;
                  Through moonlights nights;and candle lights; and morning nights;
                  For- get the motal world;it by itself will unfurl;
                  dewell within your babys economy;
                  in vigil, passonate;
                  lemark

Comment

Originally posted by 1unio1
                    i know that pregnant women's belly buttons get more prominent, but whats exactly the physical or medical reason for that?
                    It's a timer, like you find on frozen turkeys. When her innie becomes an outie, that means the baby is ready to come out of the "oven".

Comment

Wow, you're aminzingly glowing. Such a beautiful smile, and those eyes. I said it before in another thread, pregnant woman are just radiant. I like your hair better, and I just can't resist that smile. Pregnancy fits you very well, and you made this shoot looks so easy. Hope to see you again.

Comment

Congrats Capri!! You always look great. Are we likey to see you post pregnancy gorgeous? x x

Comment

WOW!! The wait was definitely worth it! What a beautiful young mom. A glorious smile and radiant face and scrumptious body! Capri, you're one lovely lady! Thank you for sharing your beauty with us. There's just something so sexy about a pregnant lady!! Again-WOW!!!
                          Cheers

And I forgot to say congrats on the birth of your baby! Babies are so cool! I know you're gonna have a wonderful time being a mom!

Comment

Hey there,

Thanks for all the compliments guys! I must say I love this shoot compared to my first ones. This one is so much more classier, and I think I look healthier with some weight on, and my hair actually looks natural now, as a few of you have mentioned!

Diablo - I was 2 and 1/2 months away from giving birth when this shoot was done, and now my bub is 4 months old!! Oh how times flies, hey?!

micktherhino - I am hoping to do a post-baby shoot soon, as you can tell from my thread about lactating women on AW. you should check it out: http://forums.abbywinters.com/vbulle...actation+shoot
                            Unfortunately now though I have lost all my milk, so any shoot I may do in the future will probably be similar to my first shoots, just with smaller boobs! (That's what breastfeeding does to you )

Anyway, just wanted to say thanks again for the encouragement everyone! And don't forget to check out my pregnancy video next week, as I mention what pregnancy was like for me! Ciao bellos!

xox ~Capri~ xox

Comment

Run Out !

Dear Capri,

I can't believe you were only 6 1/2 months at the time of this shoot ?
                              I would have guessed 8 1/2 at least ... you must have had a huge belly at the end !
                              I guess there are no photos of that ?

You've " Lost " all your Milk ... that's a shame ... for your partner ... I mean for the baby ...
                              And AW misses out as well ...

So your baby must now be on " Formula " in Bottles ... not quite the same as a Nipple.

TowelBoy

Comment

Aloha!

Well Towelboy, I was actually 7 and 1/2 months pregnant in the shoot, and I went over my due date so it ended up being 10 months of gestation! And yes I have private photos of me a day before having bubba, but I didn't get much bigger anyway so there would be no point in looking at them!

And yes I know, no more milk for bub or daddy. He was very upset about it too! More than bub, I'm sure! So formula is bub's alternative and he enjoys it better anyway I think! I was very upset when my milk 'dried up', but I just keep thinking I tried my best to keep it going. It's much better and less stressful this way!

Anyway, any more questions, I'd be happy to answer! Cyaz!

xox ~Capri~ xox

Comment

The Sound of Her Voice ?

It was nice to finally put a personality and a voice to Capri's face.
                                  As there were no videos of her released with her original Solo photo sets.
                                  I assume none were ever recorded ?

TowelBoy

Comment

Hey there,

Towelboy, with the first sets, there was no video recorded at all. However, I did do a shoot after my first one, before the pregnancy shoot, which included a video also, mostly talking about dancing and hip-hop! Not sure when or if it will be put up on AW, but just thought I'd let you all know and answer your question. Any other enquiries you have, I would love to answer!

xox ~Capri~ xox

Comment

The Lost Capri Files !

Dear Capri,

Originally posted by capri
                                      Towelboy, with the first sets, there was no video recorded at all. However, I did do a shoot after my first one,
                                      before the pregnancy shoot, which included a video also, mostly talking about dancing and hip-hop!
                                      Not sure when or if it will be put up on AW, ...
                                      Well we will just have to hope the Authorities at AW are able to locate the missing Capri Redux.
                                      It would seem a tragic waste if they are never " Published ".
                                      Do you just talk about Dancing ? ... Or do you actually show us some " Moves " ?

Thanks for your prompt reply.

TowelBoy

Comment

Hey again,

I actually do dance a little bit, which was quite embarrassing to shoot mind you (!!), and it was shot by Verity, a very good reason to get motivated and start moving! Hope it does go up on AW soon, 'cos I had heaps of fun shooting it, even if I do look kinda silly dancing to the sound of Verity's humming!! Hehe.

xox ~Capri~ xox

Comment

Dancing Queen !

Dear Capri,

Originally posted by capri
                                          I actually do dance a little bit, ... Hope it does go up on AW soon, 'cos I had heaps of fun shooting it,
                                          even if I do look kinda silly dancing to the sound of Verity's humming!! Hehe.
                                          No way is it embarrassing to see an attractive young lady dancing ... Men dancing on the other hand ...

The combination of Verity " Humming " and Capri showing her " Moves " sounds irresistible.
                                          Bring it On ! ... I say.

TowelBoy
                                          Last edited by TowelBoy; 30 April 2006, 08:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TowelBoy
                                            The combination of Verity " Humming " and Capri showing her " Moves " sounds irresistible.
                                            Bring it On ! ... I say.
                                            ......yes pleeeeaaase bring it on!!

doinel

Comment

Only just got around to checking out Capri's deviations shoot and I rushed here to say how she amply demonstrates the idea of the pregnant "glow" - there are some really lovely portrait shots here - and find everyone has beaten me to it.

So I'm going to add how lovely her bottom looks in these pics, which is a less refined comment but no less true

Comment

you have the sweetest face and body; i sure hope to see a video of you dancing

Comment

Originally posted by lemark
                                                  At birth that, little luster crinkled;that love sprinkle;
                                                  That little human , to ecstatic cry;to wonderious sigh;
                                                  That nature framed , and beauty engrave;to become a little enclave;
                                                  To tendness march freely, as you gaze upon that little human;all pain forgiven;

AS you shepherd your baby ;sometimes maybey;
                                                  Through moonlights nights;and candle lights; and morning nights;
                                                  For- get the motal world;it by itself will unfurl;
                                                  dewell within your babys economy;
                                                  in vigil, passonate;
                                                  lemark
                                                  Brilliant, lemark. Beautiful and brilliant.

Comment

Hello Capri, Congratulations on the birth of your little guy! I loved your video and all of your sets. As far as your milk coming in, there is always next time . I hope we see more of you in the future. I remain a 'Caprifan'.

Comment

I'm still here!

Hey everyone, I am still here! I have been regularly checking in on AW, but haven't had the time to actually post! Now that bub is in bed, hopefully for longer than 1/2 and hour this time, I can actually make a comment!

Caprifan, it's so great that your name is about me! I feel very honoured and I am glad that you like my shoots so much! I haven't heard anything about my redux yet... Anyone know anything about it?

Anyway, I just thought I would check in on my favourite cyber friends! How are we all? I'd love to know how you are all doing, as I miss you guys so much! Let me know how you are, and what's new with you, as well your new fave models on AW. Being away for so long, I need some heads-up on who I should check out!

Talk to ya all very soon!

xox ~Capri~ xox

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                      Working...
                                                      X