X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Michelle B

New Model: Michelle B
    Attached Files

what a great, saucy smile, and such a nicely proportioned body.

Comment

Paint Free !

Mmmm ... Michelle B ... one by one the Screen Printing girls are being revealed.
      What is she thinking about with that cheeky look on her face ?
      Is that her Red Bra hung up on display ?
      She seems to have lost her Panties. Hope one of the other girls didn't take them ?
      They were medium Blue in colour when last seen ... Please Look Here

TowelBoy
      Last edited by TowelBoy; 17 April 2006, 05:01 PM.

Comment

cute and all smiles with that look

Comment

That smile is incredibly sexy...

I also love the way the contrasted lighting highlights her feminine curves...

*Diablo ponders for a moment about what he can do with these newly found revelations*

I know... perhaps I'll make lists for them!

Comment

Painted !

I enjoyed Michelle B's photos ... and I see her video will also be at the Screen Printing Workshop.
            I hope she will get to do a Redux or other type of Shoot in a less " Industrial " setting.
            Her lovely red Lingerie seemed almost out of place here.

You can tell she was shot after the Screen Printing by checking out the corner of her ... Left Eye
            Green Paint !

TowelBoy

Comment

She did it again! What a great photographer Nico is! The lighting in this set is just perfect.

To prevent misunderstandings, there's absolutely nothing wrong with the model, Michelle. She's lovely (and) Rubenesque.

Btw. Why isn't the preview picture above part of the set?

Comment

Such a cutie! What beautiful eyes Michelle B has.

Comment

Originally posted by TowelBoy
                  I hope she will get to do a Redux or other type of Shoot in a less " Industrial " setting.
                  Her lovely red Lingerie seemed almost out of place here.
                  Ah, now I disagree. I'm not generally the greatest fan of thongs/g-strings, but even before I read your comment I was coming here to post how good Michelle's undies looked in this shoot. (I also liked what she does with 'em!). Having read your comments I suspect part of the attraction is the contrast between the setting and the undies (and also the "surprise" factor that under her tomboyish clothes Michelle was wearing some lacy fripperies).

Undies aside, Michelle had a really sweet but down-to-earth air about her. And it was heartening to see her neatly hanging her underwear up rather than leving it scattered all over the place like a lot of models

Edit: - I only disagree about the undies. I fully agree Michelle should do another shoot!
                  Last edited by pjay; 30 April 2006, 08:20 PM. Reason: clarity!

Comment

WHAT a cutie-pie.... I want more..more...more ......

Comment

Michelle B said the solo videos were 'tough' for her to do but anyway I enjoyed hearing her take on the Screenprinting Girls shoot and what she thinks about herself. I didn't learn much about screenprinting (except ink is messy) but the naked-wondering-about-by-cute-girl made up for it.
                      Michelle B
                      It's good to know that someone else thinks the way I am is attractive

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                      Working...
                      X