• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Anita R

New Model: Anita R
    Attached Files

Last One ?

Is Anita R the last of the Screen Printing Girls to have her solo shoot on Site ?
    Apparently Helen S is not going to have one ? As posted by Susie ... Please Look Here

Anyway Anita R looks to be a Cool Blonde.
    And the Blue goes well with her colour.

TowelBoy

Comment

verrry cool and pretty... counting the days... Anita girl like her...

I wish there were a special emoticon for bad puns...
      Last edited by artlover; 23 April 2006, 06:58 PM.

Comment

Wow,Anita R looks amazing,hot hot hot !

Comment

My second most favourtite girl from the Screenprinting set ... TowelBoy already mentioned my fave, who it seems will not appear alone in a set. All the girls in that "master set" were special in some way, btw

clever pun, art I would never have said it, but glad to have read it.

Comment

Great shoot. Anita is a classic beauty in every sense of the phrase. The juxtaposition of a soft classic beauty with the rough back of the workshop environment was inspired.

Comment

Amazing body, Anita is a hottie

Comment

If I may I'd like to use Stinky's definition of Anita, she is really a classic beauty. Slim & tall, very nice figure, and a lovely smile. Hope to see her again.

Comment

We like women that take good care of themselves. It's only natural. I myself could stand to lose 10 pounds. You could say I'm chubby with love.

Comment

Oh...and Anita is perfect. That's what I meant to say. XOXOXO

Comment

WOW i am gobsmacked, more more more, when are the vids comming?

Comment

Hidden Away !

Well if you don't bother with the DR sets then you are missing out.

Anita R ends up wearing a very interesting top ... pattern and shape.
                        Not to mention a fresh set of Black Lingerie.

TowelBoy

Comment

What a beauty! I hope there's lots more of Anita coming up.

Comment

Heehee,

Just watched Anita's vid and caught a glimpse of my foot AGAIN! Whats going on these days with my damn feet being in shot?!

Watching it reminded me how much of a cool shoot that was, such good fun. And so many gorgeous models!

s

Comment

You do something for the foot fetishists.

We'll need a list soon: "Models & Susie's toes".

Lxm

Comment

Beyond Belief !

Never thought I'd hear this on AW.
                                Anita R says at 19 she has " never ever ever " masturbated in her whole life.
                                Because it is " Yucky " and because she has had Boyfriends ... What the **** !
                                How sad ... and I feel sorry for those Boyfriends.
                                If she can't please herself ... then they have no hope !
                                I thought denial of female masturbation was a thing of the past.

Also she said pubic hair was " Ugly "
                                I think she has a few " issues " she needs to sort out.
                                What a shame.

TowelBoy

Comment

Towel Boy, I had many orgasms, many hundreds of orgasms before ever once masturbating. I'd go off like a firecracker sometimes, often within the first few minutes of foreplay. Masturbation teaches one how to please oneself, not necessarily how to be pleased in general.

While in many cases girls don't learn how to 'let go' enough to cum when with a partner before masturbation, it's definitely not always true! She seems a happy-enough girl, in any event.

Comment

Very Nice !

Dear Valerie,

Originally posted by valerie
                                    While in many cases girls don't learn how to 'let go' enough to cum when with a partner before masturbation,
                                    it's definitely not always true! She seems a happy-enough girl, in any event.
                                    Yes happy and very attractive.
                                    I wasn't trying to attack her personally, I just couldn't believe there are still girls in her age group
                                    Who think " Down There " is yucky or dirty and you should not touch it.
                                    I mean what does she do in the Shower to wash herself ?
                                    I believe most people ... including a few males ... who deny they masturbate
                                    Are just unwilling to admit to it ... because it is " Sinful " or some other rubbish.
                                    I've known males who think it shows their success with women because " She does it for me "
                                    Yeah right.

Obviously, young teenage males have erections for years ( separate ones ) ...
                                    Before any involvement with a female ... so what are you going to do with it ?
                                    The equivalent " desires and sensations " occur in young teenage females
                                    So I am a bit surprised by your own experience.
                                    But that is your personal business.

Her family may have had a negative influence on her on this issue.
                                    As in " Nice girls don't ever do it ".
                                    If all AW Models were like her the IMs wouldn't be much of a success ...

Valerie, I don't think you share her views on pubic hair either ?

TowelBoy

Comment

Anita's Video

Just watched Anita's first video and was stunned to hear her say that she was planning on getting breast implants in the future. What a shame to change such a perfectly proportioned body (IMO).

Diff'rent strokes, etc....

Comment

Please Don't !

Originally posted by alexbee
                                        Just watched Anita's first video and was stunned to hear her say that she was planning on
                                        getting breast implants in the future.
                                        Oh yeah ... Alexbee thanks for reminding me ... that is a really bad idea.
                                        I hope Anita R doesn't go ahead with that.
                                        Implants look foolish and have health consequences.

TowelBoy

Comment

Originally posted by alexbee
                                          Just watched Anita's first video and was stunned to hear her say that she was planning on getting breast implants in the future. What a shame to change such a perfectly proportioned body (IMO).

Diff'rent strokes, etc....
                                          Anita as perfect breast how can she be silly enough to want to ruin them, thats crazy

Comment

Beauty

Anita really looks like an angel. Cute and innocent and a really spectacular body

Comment

I just watched Anita's video and concur with stoneyyy and Falcon1973. What a great body and beautiful breasts!
                                              Anita's you're a lovely charming girl, don't change a thing. Unless it's your mind.

Comment

any more shoots with anita

Comment

Originally posted by Walt414 View Post
                                                  any more shoots with anita
                                                  Hi Walt414,

Welcome to the boards. If you click on the profile tab you'll see the names of lists that feature Anita, a preview picture and link to any other shoots that she's done and her handwritten before and after shoot comments. Alternatively you can click on the pics & vids tab at the top of page and search the appropriate galleries.

tom

Comment

When a woman can stand up totally nude and look good then true beauty has dropped its love bomb. AW should take more of these photos and videos where a model will stand, walk, sit, and lay down all in total body frame much like Chloe B. does.

Comment

Hi Anita,

Thank you posing naked for us to all enjoy your wonderful body. I really enjoyed watching you take your clothes off, especially when you were wearing your T-shirt with no bra on and your hard nipples were poking through.

You have a very nice chest, I love you small perky breasts. I really hope you never got a boob job! I like how well they sit on your chest and how they jiggle while you're walking around. You have lovely pink but sightly tanned nipples too, do you sunbathe topless?

It's a shame you don't masturbate, your pussy is beautiful and it would be amazing to see an IM of you fingering yourself. Although I do like pubic hair on woman, you have beautiful curvaceous pussy lips with a nice little slit which would be hidden if you grew out your pubes.

I wish we had more shoots from you but alas I have thoroughly enjoyed what we do have of you over the past 10 years. It's kind of hot knowing that you're getting naked for the whole world to see without your boyfriend knowing.

I really enjoyed your young firm tits lovely edible pussy, thank you!

Aaron

Comment

Delicious firm tits, lovely small and perky. Lovely outer pussy lips too, big and curvy creating a nice front bum. Would've loved to see her spread her pussy in a more explicit manner however. Your boyfriend is a lucky guy but so are we for being able to explore your wonderful bare naked body.

Comment

Just wondering how you watched the video, for when I click on her name to link to any pics or videos, I get the message "file not found" suggesting that the model has requested that they be taken off the site.

Comment

Originally posted by havijack View Post
                                                            Just wondering how you watched the video, for when I click on her name to link to any pics or videos, I get the message "file not found" suggesting that the model has requested that they be taken off the site.
                                                            This is an OLD thread. The link at the top is the old format, I'll update it. New link is: https://www.abbywinters.com/nude_gir..._toned/anita_r

To find it, just use the search option on the site, search by model (not tag) and enter 'anita r'

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X