Julia B.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Julia B.

Cleverer folks than I can post her photo, but the teaser with Julia B is just incredibly enticing -- with her freckles, glasses and that pose with her staring up into the camera.
    Attached Files

Thanks for the shoot, Julia. You are very natural with a lovely figure, nice smile, nice breast and a perfectly neat bush. Do another shoot please.

Comment

Julia, you're totally gorgeous! Penelope has done a brilliant job at capturing your beauty. Bravo!

Comment

Better Late Than Never !

Well here she is ... Julia B !

Someone else might be able to put her at the top of her thread ?

TowelBoy

update: pictures on top of the thread now - Lxm

Comment

Yes! I think she takes the title for the most sweetest to feature on Abby! Hope she does more!

Comment

Flawless body & a hairy pussy=near perfection

Julia B has a delicious bush,I'd love to see some more
            While counting all her freckles, and sitting on the floor

An IM would be wonderful,to see this beauty move
            Julia B has got "the stuff",of this we all approve

Comment

Julia B is fantastic, thank goodness AW got there first and have done justice to her loveliness in these pictures. Can't wait for the video.

S

Comment

Julia is just a beautiful and loving person. Look at that smile, doesn't she looks mischievous and playful, not to mention a nice curvy body.

Comment

Julia B, gosh you're lovely!
                  The series of six facial close ups in the middle of the set were really great, precious!

Great photoset.

Comment

Originally posted by bookmanz
                    Yes! I really enjoyed the facial closeups too. Nice variety in the shoot.

Julia has the most interesting bra I have ever seen! Julia, any comments about it?

If fact, Nice variety in the whole site. It has been fun to be away and then come back and discover all that has changed.

Comment

hi, it's julia b!

Hey guys!! sorry it has taken me so long to post since my shoot went up last week. its a bit hard at times to access the site when i have internet access as it is at uni in the computer lab and having someone from my course see me in the site may start a few vicous rumours!!!esp as my course is small--doesnt take long for gossip to spread.
                      not that im embarrassed about doing the shoot, and hopefully to become shootS, but its just not something you may want everyone to know about.
                      thanks for your feedback. i agree, penny took some amazing, artistic shots. and i like that the put ones in that may not be totally great, keeps with the 'real women' concept-thats we're not always magazine cover beautiful on the outside, but are inside.
                      the video should be out soon too---wonder how that will be.

As for the bra-- i know!! when i saw it in the shop, i had to but it just coz i had never seen a bra with a zip in it before.it came as a set with matching underwear, which i didnt have on me on the day of the shoot so couldnt wear them. the makers brought out a blue one in a slightly different style, which i bought as well.

well, im off to peruse the site a bit more while i can and see what else ppl doing/talking about.
                      keep posting!!!

Comment

Originally posted by julia_b
                        keep posting!!!
                        And you keep posing

Comment

Hi Julia! Lovely to hear from you on the boards! I thought the pics of you doing the different emotions were superb, nice range of emotions, a sense of realism...nice work

Hey, you should start a thread in the Models Speak section. Give me a call at the office if you need help with that. Then everyone will know where to put their inquiries and comments! Thanks babe
                          Val

Comment

Yeah! Hope to see more of you 'riding' the couch! Like to see you do an IM like that!!!!

Comment

Hi Julia, just watched your movie...
                              I can't wait to see you pairing up with another aw girl in a tier 1, 2 or 3. Wouldn't that just be awsome?

Comment

Wow! Crazy beautiful! Woooo, etc...

I did like the range of emotions as Valerie pointed out. Love it when someone has fun with the close up face pics :-)

Can't wait to see the vid, downloaded but no looks yet....

Comment

Wow! Julia. I thing you are one very beautiful young woman.

Lee

Comment

Seeing one of your pictures, Julia, on somebody's blog made me join AW just yesterday. To be accurate, it was the chance to see more of your lovely legs that decided it for me.

Comment

Hi Digisim, welcome to AW and the forums! Julia is quite the flexible one indeed. You means leg pictures like this one? Good thing Julia has done plenty of shoots. She's also in the Yoga Girls shoot, should be plenty of lovely legs in there

Comment

Well, her legs and her cute face. In fact, it was pictures from the set this thread promotes that did it. And thanks for the welcome.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                        Working...
                                        X